Exclusive Gated Estate in the Heart of Ross
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ross house description
This East Coast Hampton-style home is located on a tree-lined street in a charming country setting 20 minutes from San Francisco and 30 minutes from the wine country. Close to hiking, biking, beautiful lakes, Redwood Forests and Mount Tamalpais!
One of the original Ross Estates, this home is on over an acre of usable land in a park-like setting with four bedrooms and four baths. The master suite has large deck overlooking a sparkling salt water pool and ten-person SPA. Living room with grand piano, formal dining room, family room, large kitchen opening to pool area, library/office, recreation room with big screen TV, pool table and exercise room, outdoor decks, patios and barbecue for entertaining and outdoor dining at its best.
The lovely gardens, mature redwood trees, and level lawns truly offer outdoor living at its finest. Walk to Ross Common on wide streets in a friendly neighborhood community, complete with a country store and some of the finest restaurants in Marin!
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Clothes Dryer
- Wood Fireplace
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Pool Table
- Video Game Console
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- San Francisco is legendary for its natural beauty, mild climate, friendly people, rich history, fine schools, sophistication, the hi-tech industry in the South Bay and the Wine County in the North Bay. Nightlife and Culture San Francisco offers the Museum of Modern Art, the Asian Museum and the San Francisco Opera and Symphony. The nightlife includes world-class restaurants, music, dancing, theaters and comedy clubs. From dining at the top of Nobhill with spectacular views and exploring the shops and international foods in all of San Francisco’s classic neighborhoods, to the charming cable cars climbing the City’s steep streets and the short Ferry ride to Sausalito, Tiburon, Belvedere, Larkspur and Angel Island, there is no end to adventure in this City by the Bay. The San Francisco Bay area also offers a diverse cultural mix like no other city in the nation: from China Town and Russian Hill to Japan Town and the Italian district at North Beach....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Rate: $25,000/Month 20,000/Month Long Term
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (415) 407-2254 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Saturday, September 15, 2012