VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Unlimited-use access to SHARC is always included with your rental of our home. SHARC is the new Sunriver Year-Round Pool/Recreation facility.
This elegant and peaceful home is well appointed with all of the luxuries of home. At Mt. Baker 8 you can relax and enjoy all of the comforts of an elegant home.
Mt. Baker is located near the center of Sunriver, just a short walk to Fort Rock Park, or a short bike ride to the village Mall, Sunriver Marina, or the SHARC.
The home 2400 sq.ft. and is 2-story with four bedrooms and three and one half bathrooms. Downstairs, is a king master suite, a queen master suite, half bath, living room, kitchen and family room. Upstairs is the 3rd bedroom with a Queen bed, the 4th bedroom with a Double bed, a loft with queen futon, and a full bathroom. A portable crib and portable high chair are in the home for families with small children.
The fully stocked kitchen has beautiful granite counters and stainless steel appliances including a gas stovetop
There is a flat panel TV with BluRay player, and stereo with ipod dock in the living room. The king master bedroom has a flat panel TV. The queen master bedroom and loft have TV's as well. The home has a gas fireplace in the living room for warmth. The family room has a wood fireplace for those who prefer a more traditional fire. The home also has a single car garage for your convenience.
A private hot tub and large patio with BBQ and patio furniture allow you to relax and enjoy the outdoors. The patio overlooks a large forested area with the bike path in the distance. There are four adult single speed 'cruiser' style bikes, perfect for exploring the miles of paved bike paths throughout Sunriver.
DOWNSTAIRS: * King Master Suite - King Bed & Full Bath * Queen Master - Queen Bed & Full Bath * Half Bathroom in Hallway
UPSTAIRS: * Third Bedroom - Queen Bed * Fourth Bedroom - Double Bed * Loft - Queen Futon * Full Bath
Sunriver Resort is located on the east slopes of the Cascade Mountains in the heart of Central Oregon's Recreational Paradise, just 12 miles south of Bend. This popular world-class resort has extensive bike paths, three 18-hole golf courses, day spas, tennis courts, swimming pools, parks, and shopping center with a variety of restaurants. Mount Bachelor Ski Resort area is just 20 minutes away, along with the Cascade Lakes recreational area and nearby High Desert Museum.
Spring Special - 4th nt FREE!! Apr 5 - May 21, 2015 3 night min stay
Memorial Weekend - 4th nt FREE May 22 - May 24, 2015 3 night min stay
Early Summer May 25 - Jun 11, 2015 3 night min stay
Summer Jun 15 - Sep 6, 2015 4 night min stay
September Special Sep 7 - Sep 30, 2015 4 night min stay
Fall Special - 4th nt FREE!! Oct 1 - Nov 23, 2015 2 night min stay
Thanksgiving - 5th night FREE Nov 24 - Nov 28, 2015 4 night min stay
Fall Special - 4th nt FREE!! Nov 29 - Dec 17, 2015 2 night min stay
Winter Holidays Dec 18 - Jan 2, 2016 4 night min stay
Winter Special - 4th nt FREE!! Jan 3 - Feb 10, 2016 3 night min stay
Presidents Weekend+4th nt FREE Feb 11 - Feb 15, 2016 3 night min stay
My Standard Rate 1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning Fee$165 + tax
*** 3 night minimum stay for "Season Special" rates to apply: Fall Special, Winter Special, Spring Special, Memorial Weekend and Labor Day Weekend. 4th night FREE during Seasonal Specials.
*** 2 night Stays during Seasonal Specials are the Standard Rate**
*Some exceptions to minimum night stays
*5th night FREE Thanksgiving Week
25% of the total cost is due at the time reservation is made. Remaining 75% is due 4 weeks prior to arrival.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.