VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Star of the West - a mountain home outshining the rest. 1288 sq. ft.,one level home with open floor plan. Expansive deck with spectacular view. 3 bedrooms (1 king, 2 queen). 2 full baths. Professionally decorated with local ambiance. 'New feature' - gas fireplace to bring additional comfort to your winter retreat or cool summer mornings.
Once you are here - You will find it so peaceful that it will be difficult to leave!
Home is the last home on the road - no thru traffic or noise - other than the wind whistling through the pine trees 4WD required in winter when snow is present. Good snow/ice tires required. Chains are recommended under heavy snow/ice conditions.
Amenities: Full kitchen (stove/oven, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, disposal, toaster, coffee maker, mixer) furnished with dishes, kitchen utensils, pans, and silverware. Full sized washer and dryer.
Free Wireless Broadband Internet Service
Gas grill, Dish TV,DVD,VCR,CD player. CD's by local artists. Iron and ironing board, hair dryers, quality bed linens and bath towels, gourmet coffee and tea. Board games, cards, etc. Air conditioned
Activities: Hiking and biking on the Mickelson Trail, fishing, 4x4ing, snowmobiling, skiing, golfing, horseback riding, hunting, etc. Visit historic Deadwood, legendary Sturgis, Mt. Rushmore Memorial, Crazy Horse Memorial, Harney Peak, Terry Peak -Skiing, Roughlock Falls in beautiful Spearfish Canyon,1880 Train in Hill City. View spectacular sunrise, starry nights and numerous wildlife on the property. Area: Deadwood - 5 miles, Terry Peak - 15 miles, Spearfish Canyon - 18 miles, Sturgis - 14 miles, Rapid City - 40 miles, Mt.
Rushmore Memorial- 67 miles, Crazy Horse Memorial - 62 miles, Custer State Park - 71 miles, Badlands - 94 miles, Devils Tower - 75 miles
Sturgis Bike Week Jul 24 - Jul 30, 2015 7 night min stay
$2,175 flat fee
75th Annual Sturgis Bike Week Aug 1 - Aug 8, 2015 7 night min stay
My Standard Rate 2 night min stay
$225 Fri, Sat, Sun
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$250
Reservation/Security Deposit $ 250.00
Deposit is fully refundable and is due at the time the reservation is made.
25% 0f rental amount due 6 months prior to arrival date. Remaining 75% due 3 months prior to arrival date.
Accept personal checks or credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discovery Card) thru Pay Pal
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Rapid City Regional Airport
In the Northern Black Hills. Close to Historic Deadwood, Terry Peak Ski Area, and Sturgis - Bike Week
Golf: Public golf courses within 20 miles
Ski: Terry Peak and Deer Mountain Ski Slopes withing 15 miles