Summer 2013 Specials - Newly Remodeled Golf Course Home in the Lakes
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
You are sure to relax and enjoy your desert vacation in this beautiful and spacious, newly remodeled condo in the exclusive Lakes Country Club community. This is a remodeled/expanded Taos model home, south-facing, with golf course and mountain views - truly one of the best views in the Lakes!
Relax in this 2700 square foot fully furnished condo, complete with 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a wet bar, a full kitchen, a fire place and a private deck complete with an outdoor gas grill and dining furniture that seats 6-8. Enjoy the desert sunsets and spectacular mountain and lake views from the comfort of the lounge chairs or while enjoying happy hour on the patio.
The Master Bedroom is complete with a walk-in closet, a large shower and separate extra -deep soaking tub. There are two guest bedrooms, one with a queen-sized bed and private bath, the other a spacious room with a pull-out queen sized couch bed and private bathroom. There are two large televisions; the spacious living room has a 50” Television and DVD/Music entertainment system. Dishwasher and Washer and Dryer are included, as are all linens, towels, kitchen utensils, etc. You’ll have everything you need!
Just steps away is a refreshing pool and relaxing Jacuzzi with views of the golf course and Santa Rosa mountains for your enjoyment. The Lakes Country Club has over 40 swimming pools and spas, and the closest is only a few steps away.
The Lakes includes 3 State-of-the-Art 9 Hole Golf Courses, 24 Hour Guard Gated Security, a Full Service Fitness Center & Spa with Steam, Sauna and Massage, a Tennis Club with 14 Championship Center Courts, a Magnificent 45,000 SQ FT Club House Overlooking the Santa Rosa Mountains, including a Huge Fireplace, Bar & Grill, and both casual and fine dining at 2 Wonderful Restaurants.
The Lakes is near The Living Desert Reserve who puts on an evening lights for for the holidays. The condo is near the renowned Desert Springs Marriott Resort and Spa Hotel and close to Palm Desert’s famous El Paseo shopping center. Downtown Palm Springs (shopping) - 16 miles, Desert Hills (100 factory outlet stores) - 25 miles, Indian Wells - 4 miles, Joshua Tree National Monument - 50 miles, Living Desert - 7 miles, Oasis Water Resort - 11 miles, Palm Springs Aerial Tramway - 16 miles.
Airport Information: Palm Springs Municipal Airport PSP - 15 miles * Ontario International Airport
No smoking and no pets allowed, please.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice, so confirm today!
Keywords: house, sunset view, golf, tennis, spa, spacious, outdoor grill
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Gas Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Spacious and remodeled, Dishwasher, Wet bar, Ice Maker
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Computer Available
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Golf Course Front
- Mountain View
- Water View
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
This must be the lovliest property with the best view at the Lakes. We had a wonderful time and will never, if possible, rent anywhere else.
- Guest heidi
- Date of stay 01/25/10
- Review Submitted 01/26/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more $250 nightly
Jun 1 - Sep 1
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
There is an additional $150 cleaning fee.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $800
- Taxes Not included
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS 2pm, CHECK-OUT TIME IS 10am 2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. 3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions. 4. RESTRICTIONS – Lessor will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. 5. CLEANING FEE – A $125 cleaning fee is required within 15 days of arrival and is non-refundable. 6. DAMAGE DEPOSIT- A reservation/damage deposit of $500 is required to reserve the unit. If renter cancels this contract within 60 days of their scheduled arrival, the $500 will be forfeited. The $500 damage deposit is NOT applied toward rent and the balance is fully refundable within (21) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met. a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. One load of laundry is started. d. All keys are left in the lock box and unit is left locked. e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. f. No linens are lost or damaged. g. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by The Lakes. 7. PAYMENT – In addition to the security/damage deposit, an advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 30 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied towards the room rent. Please make payments in the form of traveler's checks, cashiers checks or personal checks payable to PZL, L.P., or use Paypal to email@example.com. 8. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the deposit ($500). Cancellation within 30 days of arrival does not warrant any refund, unless the rental unit is re-rented for that time period, in which case the Lessee will receive a refund. If the unit is re-rented at a lower rate, the Lessee will be refunded the lower rate. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent. Damage deposit will be returned in full if no damages are incurred. 9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to six (6) persons. 10. MINIMUM STAY - This property requires a three (3) night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest may be charged the three-night rate. 11. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include linens and towels and use of all appliances, broadband internet WiFi (Wireless Internet) and access to golf at the Lakes Country Club through the Pro Shop with applicable fees payable by Lessee. 12. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels for the pool. 13. RATE CHANGES - Rates prior to receipt of damage/reservation deposit are subject to change without notice. 14. KEYS - Lessee will be given two (2) keys at check-in and one (1) garage door opener. Lost key replacement will cost $10.00; lost garage door opener will cost $50.00. These costs will be deducted from Damage Deposit. 15. TELEPHONE USAGE - Note that there is an operating telephone in the condominium required by the Homeowner’s Association. This line may be used by Lessee for local telephone calls only. Any charges beyond the basic fee for telephone will be the responsibility of the Lessee, including but not limited to long distance charges and directory assistance fees. 16. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. 17. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance. 18. UTILITIES – For monthly rentals Lessee will reimburse Lessor for excessive use of Electricity, Gas and Water and Cable TV if such costs exceed $275 per month for the period Lessee is using the premises. 19. ATTORNEYS’ FEES – The prevailing party in an action brought for the recovery of rent or other moneys due or to become due under this agreement or by reason of a breach of any covenant herein contained or for the recovery of the possession of said premises, or to compel the performance of anything agreed to be done herein, or to recover for damages to said property , or to enjoin any act contrary to the provision hereof, shall be awarded all of the costs in connection therein, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees. 20. RADON GAS DISCLOSURE – As required by law, Lessor makes the following disclosure: “Radon Gas is a naturally occurring radioactive gas that when accumulated in a building is sufficient quantities, may present health risks to persons who are exposed to tit over time. Levels of radon that exceed federal and state guidelines have been found in buildings in every state. Additional information regarding radon and radon testing may be found from your county public health department.” 21. ACCIDENTS OR INJURY – The Lessor is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Lessor is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that Lessee and all their guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. 22. INSURANCE - Lessor has insurance to cover fire damage to the building contents and liability insurance to cover certain personal injuries occurring as a result of property defects or Lessor’s negligence. Lessor’s insurance, however, does not cover any of Lessee’s possessions or Lessee’s negligence. It is strongly recommended that lessee procures renter’s insurance for its possessions at the premises.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Golf: Out your backdoor! at Lakes Country Club
Year Purchased: 2005
- Primary: (510) 427-4942 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of the Lakes Golf Course
Pool and Jacuzzi at the Lakes, just steps away
Master Bedroom Extra Deep Soaking Tub
Bedroom with Queen Sized Pull-Out Bed
View of Wet Bar and Kitchen
Master Bathroom Vanity
Guest Room with Exercise Bike, Television, and Bathroom
Spacious Kitchen for All Your Cooking and Entertaining Needs
Living Room with Fireplace, Flat Screen Television and Entertainment Center
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Tuesday, May 07, 2013