The Marriott Retreat - Fl049
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Main Level Features:
* Quality Ceramic Tile Flooring throughout.
* Spacious Family Room with Vaulted Ceiling and Corner Leather Sofa.
* 50’ Plasma Screen TV with Cable played through Denon multi-zone Theater sound system.
* Formal Dining Room/ Sitting Area with table for six and a second corner leather sofa.
* Fabulous Kitchen with extended breakfast table to enjoy great views of pool/ conservation area.
* Kitchen is fully fitted with every type of appliance including: dishwasher, microwave, ceramic topped range, coffee maker, ice machine, toaster, waffle maker, blender, smoothie maker, electric mixer and more than adequate crockery.
* The Laundry/Utility room complete with full-size washer/dryer, laundry basket, iron/ ironing board.
Main Floor Master Suite featuring:
* King size bedroom set with ceiling fan.
* En suite bathroom: double vanity basin, corner tub, separate walk in shower
* Large walk in closet area.
* Hair Dryer and straighteners (110 volt).
* Direct access via patio doors to the pool deck.
* Entertainment Center with 21 inch LCD TV/DVD with various DVD’s.
Delightful Pool Area:
* Privacy screening at each end of the Lanai and at the lower level around the pool provides total seclusion.
* Pool deck at the rear was extended by 8 feet (40 ft wide) to ensure sunlight all day.
* Pool Dimensions 30 x 14 ft.
* Raised Spa with waterfall can be heated separately.
* 6 sun Loungers, 10 patio chairs.
* Large parasol coupled with 2 tables, to enable alfresco dining for 10 people.
* Pool/spa lights change to 7 different colors from Cool Blue to almost anything.
* 2 ceiling fans installed in Lanai.
* External speaker system via the iPod docking system from the family room surround system, or via the DVD/CD player.
* Barbeque & George Foreman pedestal grill to enjoy an outside cooking experience.
Carpeted Game Room offers :
* 8ft slate Pool Table
* 3 in 1 Air Hockey/Table Tennis and Pool Table
* 2 fans installed to circulate the air.
Upper Level Features:
* Bedroom One - Queen Bed, walk in closet, en suite with shower over the bath.
* Bedroom Two – Queen Bed, closet, en suite with shower over the bath.
* Bedroom three – Twin Beds, closet, en suite with shower over the bath.
* Bedroom Four – Twin Beds, closet, bathroom for this room is located next door with shower over the bath.
* Large loft area situated at the top of the stairs which has a galleried area overlooking Family room complete with desk and Personal Computer with internet connection.
All Bedrooms are equipped with:
* Flat screen LCD TV’s.
* Alarm radio Clocks.
* Bathrooms have (110 volt) hairdryers.
* Substantial drawer and hanging spaces for all items to be placed away from view.
* All En suites and bathrooms were upgraded to ceramic tiled floors.
The Children’s Den Room:
* Comfortable Sofa.
* Entertainment centre with TV.
* Play station 2.
* Various games & children’s books.
* Wi-Fi connection throughout the home and pool area.
* Free phone service national and international to most overseas location.
* Bicycles for two adult (his and hers) and two Child bicycles (with helmets).
* Two Miniature Beach recliner chairs to take to beaches either the Atlantic or Gulf sides of Florida, which should be a must, time permitting.
* Nice assortment of picnic ware available.
* Linens, Pool & Bath towels provided.
* For an infant - pack and play, Stroller, Highchair, Stair Gate and Baby Monitor.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS HOME DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY DISCOUNTS
OR STAYS OF LESS THAN 7 NIGHTS
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- 5.0 Bathrooms
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Game Room
- Video Game Console
- DVD Player
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
sports and adventure activities
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Cooking Utensils
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
We would stay here againGuest comment entered by owner
We would stay here again
"We stayed in this beautiful home on our vacation around the 4th of July 2008. It exceeded our expectations. We were so glad we took the extra days on vacation just so we could enjoy this home as well. It was so close to everything as well:) We would stay here again.".
- Guest Stacey
- Date of stay 07/04/08
- Review Submitted 10/05/12
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Primary: +1 407 397-7475
- Secondary: +1 866 757-2050
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings