Hollywood Nights - Fl063
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Indian Ridge Oaks house description
Hollywood Nights is AAA Approved!
RARE 4 bedroom Vacation home with a dedicated private CINEMA ROOM!!!
WE'VE JUST ADDED A RELAXING SHIATSU MASSAGE CHAIR TO THE CINEMA ROOM!!!
Imagine getting a MASSAGE while watching a movie!
* The Ultimate 4 Bedroom 2 Bath Vacation Home Featuring: Cinema Room with 96" screen and Dolby Surround Sound.
Your own private movie theater with booming surround sound and subwoofer to bring action pictures to life!
Family movies come alive with color and sound! Pick from dozens of movies or bring your own.
* Private Pool and Spa (If these are at the top of your wish list, look no further! )
* New PRIVATE WOODEN SUN DECK to extend your fun in the sun! Enjoy the comfortable Adirondack furniture and a custom beach scene mural to put you in the vacation mood. With a wooded view of the Mystic Dunes Golf Course to the rear and fences and tall shrubbery surrounding the screened in pool deck, your time and space are your own.
* Upgraded Master Suite boasts: PREMIUM BETHEA PLUSH MATTRESS BY SIMMONS
ONE OF THE BEST MATTRESSES ON THE MARKET!
THE SAME MATTRESS USED BY THE LUXURY HIGH-END HOTELS.
* Comfy Reading Chair.
* LCD TV with DVD Player.
* Master bathroom suite with garden tub and separate shower.
* Enjoy the convenience of direct pool access from the master suite.
* 3 Additional Bedrooms offer: Bedrooms 2 and 3 both feature a triple bunk bed.
* Bedroom 2 has a Betty Boop theme, while bedroom 3 is for your Superheroes.
* 4th bedroom featuring queen size bed (There’s a rumor that Marilyn Monroe stayed here)
* Every bedroom features its own television, and Bedroom 2 even has a Playstation.
* Main Living Areas of the Home Feature: NEW 50" FLATSCREEN HDTV TELEVISION with a DVD player and a choice of movies to watch in the Family Room.
* 8ft Wall Mural of Marilyn Monroe and the Hollywood Hills!
* Fully equipped kitchen allows for the preparation of gourmet meals or quick snacks.
* Sit at the bar and watch all the action in the house.
* Enjoy dinner at the formal dining room table overlooking the pool deck.
* Grab a bite at the breakfast table.
* Computer featuring hi speed internet and printer so you can stay in touch with the world.
* ADDED WIRELESS INTERNET, SO BRING YOUR LAPTOP!!!
Only 4 miles from Disney and minutes from all Central Florida Attractions!
We're so close that you will be able to HEAR Disney's Fireworks while you’re chilling in the pool!!
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Game Room
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
sports and adventure activities
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck Furniture
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Communal Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
I was suppose to stay a month
I was suppose to stay a month
We were suppose to stay one month but---This house was horrible. It was so bad we asked to be moved. The sun deck and chairs on the sun deck were unsafe and filthy dirty. There was food on the massage chair. I moved the chair out and there was Cheerios under it. Ping pong paddles were used under the pool table legs. We saw and killed 2 roaches in the master bath. They said they probably were water bugs. Well they weren't water bugs. Community pool is not heated. I think this is something that should be mentioned in their advertising even though they don't mention it is heated in their ads. After we left we noticed they cleaned, painted and tossed the sun deck chairs in the trash. If this house needed 3-4 days to clean and fixed up why we were we even allowed to stay there? Also, the printer didn't work. Patio door lock consist of a round stick. Tracks of patio doors were filthy. Also, it was advertised that the pool had lights that changed colors which wasn’t true because it wasn’t working. The only color there was red. I will never stay with them again. I stayed in 3 of their houses and 2 had maintenance issues.
- Guest Gail R.
- Date of stay 03/01/13
- Review Submitted 04/06/13
Manager response: Gail, We were so sorry to hear that your vacation did not get off to a good start. When we called you the day after you arrived, we were happy to hear that you loved the house, that it was beautiful and that you felt “at home” here. Around the third day of your stay, we received a frantic call at midnight that you spotted a bug and wanted to be moved immediately. The following day we were made aware of the other issues you had found in the home. We’re sorry you expected the community pool to be heated and were disappointed. If having a heated community pool was important to you and you had asked about it when you made the reservation, we would have informed you that this community pool is not heated and suggested other communities that had heated community pools. As for the food on and around the massage chair, this is certainly not our standard and apologize that you had to deal with this. The ping pong paddles were under the pool table as a temporary fix from the previous guest. Since your stay, the pool table has been removed. The patio door does have a functioning lock, and the solid wood piece in the door frame is just an extra measure of security. The printer had not been reported as broken by any of the previous guests, so we were not aware of this upon your arrival. Had we known, we would have sent someone down to troubleshoot it for you and get it back up and running. We also have plenty of computer and printers at our office (just a few doors down from Hollywood Nights) where you can print out anything you need. As for the pool lights, there is a switch that can be flipped to change the color of the lights, and will also put the lights into “multi-light” mode. When the multi light switch is activated, the lights will change from red, to blue, to yellow, etc. If you weren’t sure how to work the changing color lights feature and reported it, we would have come out to show you how to use it. Once we found a different, more suitable home for you, we did do some major upgrades to Hollywood Nights which included painting and removing some items from the home. We can assure you we moved as quickly as possible to find a different home for your stay, and since we did not hear from you for the duration of the stay, we assume (and hope) that the second home was suitable and that you were able to enjoy the rest of your vacation.
Repeat Renter- ALWAYS VERY HAPPYGuest comment entered by manager
Repeat Renter- ALWAYS VERY HAPPY
Staying in a vacation home offers my family their own rooms with games and televisions, DVD players and of course the pool. Having the option to cook at home or dine out or order in makes vacation run smooth. Planning out our days is always easy. Loyalty always available to answer questions and purchase tickets, they go above and beyond. Highly recommended by our family for years and many more to come. We just returned home last week and already planning our next visit! We have stayed with Loyalty for over 8 years sometimes twice a year. We cant stay away. The high quality of homes and care they put in to our trip makes every year special!!
- Guest Elka
- Date of stay 09/06/07
- Review Submitted 10/05/12
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: (888) 879-2143 Ext: 108-1982
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.