Magic Villa - Fl071
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
You don’t need a magic wand or a secret potion to have a dream vacation….
All you need is the MAGIC VILLA!
Gorgeous 6 bedroom 5.5 Bath fully air conditioned in Emerald Isle, sleeps 14.
Completely refurbished - Everything inside is BRAND NEW!
Living Rooms and Formal Dining Room:
* Huge Wrap Around Sofa.
* State of the Art Entertainment System complete with Large Flat Screen TV, PS3, IPod Docking Station, Wireless Internet, DVD Player and phone.
* Second Living Area featuring Queen Size Sofa Bed.
* Fully equipped laundry room and main level cloakroom.
Fully Remodeled Kitchen Offers:
* Chef’s Island.
* New Spacious Table for 6.
Private Pool in Screened Lanai Featuring:
* Access from Living Room, Kitchen and Master Suite.
* New Loungers, tables, chairs and outdoor shower.
* BBQ Grill provided on large covered pool deck with ceiling fans.
2 Master Suites and 4 Bedrooms with brand new furniture, bedding and Flat Screen TV’s:
* Main Level Master Suite with King bed, 32" flat screen TV, pool access, separate shower, garden tub and huge walk in closet. (
* only bedroom on the main level)
* Second Master with King bed and private bathroom.
* Third Bedroom with Queen bed and private bathroom.
* Fourth Bedroom with Queen Bed an private bathroom.
* Fifth & Sixth Bedrooms featuring 2 twin beds each (one decorated for the girls and one for the boys).
* Fifth Family Size bathroom.
Brand New Game Room (Air Conditioned & Carpeted) Featuring:
* Pool Table
* Foosball Table
* Dart Board
This home is located just 4 miles to Disney, 20-30 minutes from SeaWorld & Universal.
Are you ready for your dream vacation? Just say the magic words: MAGIC VILLA!
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- 5.0 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- Game Room
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
sports and adventure activities
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Cooking Utensils
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect!Guest comment entered by owner
We stayed November 2011, perfect time to go - not too hot and the queues weren't too bad! The Villa was lovely and much bigger than it appears on the photographs! - Plenty of room for several families to stay together. With the games room and the swimming pool we could have quite easily stayed in for the whole fortnight and still had an amazing time. It was only about 15 minutes away from most of the parks which was a bonus as we holidayed with other family members that knew their way around and had us out all day walking miles, lovely to be back so quickly at the end of a long day! The Villa had everything you needed to cook, although we ate out most of the time with a good choice of places just a few minutes away, but we did have a BBQ by the pool one evening. Great to have towels supplied - saved a lot of room in our suitcases. Our children want to move in permanently, although apparently they will settle for us getting a pool at home! Being on a private estate meant the whole area was very well looked after with beautiful landscaping, there was a club house on site but we were too busy to make use of it. A fantastic Villa and an amazing holiday, hopefully be back one day!!".
- Guest R.
- Date of stay 11/13/11
- Review Submitted 09/28/12
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Primary: +1 407 397-7475
- Secondary: +1 866 757-2050
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings