'Mt.Bachelor, Sunriver Comforts; New Private Hot Tub...Book Now!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2-5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Fort Rock Park house description
'Escape to Sunriver while staying in this luxurious lodge style, 5 bedroom with bonus room, 2 master suites and 3.5 bath dream vacation home. Enjoy the central location of Mt. Hood #12 by taking one of the six cruiser bikes on a short bike ride to the SHARC pools, Fort Rock Park or the Deschutes river. Mt. Hood #12 is a popular and perfect destination for multi-family
get-aways of up to 14 guests!
Relax in style after a long day of skiing, biking, or swimming in the brand new hot tub (10/2013) or while watching your favorite movie on the 60 inch flat screen TV. You'll then sleep soundly atop one of the two Kings, one Queen, two Twins, two sets of bunks, or Queen sofa sleeper located in the bonus room.
Entertainment is easy with a fully stocked kitchen and brand new appliances (10/2013) while overlooking the vaulted dining and living rooms that include another flat screen TV, Blue Ray player, an MP3/CD stereo player and a rock fireplace to warm up by with those favorite people in your life!
Additional comforts that make Mt. Hood #12 that special Sunviver vacation home include: a relaxing jetted tub in the main floor master, a foosball table in the bonus room, brand new (10/2013) washer/dryer to make those outfits clean again, outdoor grilling and meals using the gas BBQ and deck furniture surrounded by beautiful pine trees. Two burly/child bike trailers and a baby jogger make exploring Sunriver's 30 miles of pathways with those brand new Sunriver guests a joy!
Free & Discounted tickets to Sunriver’s Newest Year Round Attraction, SHARC!
• Outdoor Pool with Zero Entry, Lap Lanes & Water Features (Summer)
• Lazy River Water Feature (Gentle Current Moves Tube Riders Around Island) (Summer)
• 2 Exciting Water Slides (Summer)
• 15 Person Outdoor Adult Hot Tub Adjacent to Indoor Pool (open year round)
• Outdoor Tot Pool with Adjacent Sand Play Area (Summer)
• Large Pool Deck and Grass Areas for Sunbathing and Lounging (Summer)
• Indoor Pool with Zero Entry, Lap Lanes, Vortex, Tot Bubblers & Water Features (open year round)
• Riptide Cafe (open year round)
• Park and picnic areas (Summer)
• Year Round Tubing Hill
• Winter Warming Hut (open year round)
• Picnic & Playground Area (Summer)
• Bocce Ball (Summer)
• Basketball Court (Summer)
• Outdoor Amphitheater (Summer)
Keywords: 5 Bedrooms, Bonus Rooms, 2 Master Bedrooms, 2 Levels, Lodge Style Vacation Home, Access to SHARC Aquatic Facility Pools
- 2643 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Catering Available
- Dishes & Utensils
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Game Room:
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jetted Tub
- Ski & Snowboard
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Climbing
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Whitewater Rafting
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Free & Discount tickets to Sunriver’s Newest Year Round Attraction, SHARC! • Outdoor Pool with Zero Entry, Lap Lanes & Water Features (Summer) • Lazy River Water Feature (Gentle Current Moves Tube Riders Around Island) (Summer) • 2 Exciting Water Slides (Summer) • 15 Person Outdoor Adult Hot Tub Adjacent to Indoor Pool (open year round) • Outdoor Tot Pool with Adjacent Sand Play Area (Summer) • Large Pool Deck and Grass Areas for Sunbathing and Lounging (Summer) • Indoor Pool with Zero Entry, Lap Lanes, Vortex, Tot Bubblers & Water Features (open year round) • Riptide Cafe (open year round) • Park and picnic areas (Summer) • Year Round Tubing Hill • Winter Warming Hut (open year round) • Picnic & Playground Area (Summer) • Bocce Ball (Summer) • Basketball Court (Summer) • Outdoor Amphitheater (Summer) ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great location; safe for grand kids to ride their bikes; lots of things to do!
- Guest Scott (Portland, Oregon)
- Date of stay 08/30/12
- Review Submitted 04/03/13
Recommended for: Families with young children.
Great home for families!!Guest comment entered by manager
Great home for families!!
Very nice house. Open floor plan. Great for a bunch of kids... Kitchen and bar area was the favorite spot!! Across from the fire station was interesting too. Lots of fireman training. Location was good for us. We hope to stay there again ! If you have kids..you must try MAVERICKS wave rider.. fun fun!!
- Guest sondjohnson
- Date of stay 05/01/09
- Review Submitted 12/22/10
Family GatheringGuest comment entered by manager
The home we rented had everything promised and more. This is a well-appointed vacation home-- Kitchen had every utensil, appliance, convenience we could have wished for, in fact most of the items- pots, waffle iron, rice cooker we brought with us weren't needed because the place had it all! We would definitely return to this place The hot tub worked nicely, bikes were in good shape, even the child trailers (2 of them) were useful since we had 4 children with us. The location was very nice with Fort Rock Park within walking distance. We even used the sleds to play in the snow-- We had 4-5 inches of snow on Sunday, the 4th of October, a hundred year record for the month we were told! I've never seen snowball making devices before, and there were three of them. All Tte bedrooms were nicely arranged, including the bunk room which my grandkids loved. Two master suites was a great adition to the comfot of the place. The home showed lots of Gemuetlichkeit!
- Guest classenray
- Date of stay 10/01/09
- Review Submitted 12/22/10
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Dec 14 - Dec 24
4 night min stay
Dec 25 - Jan 1
5 night min stay
|Summer/Peak & Any Specials
Jun 26 - Sep 3
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Minimum night stay may apply. Please Call/Email for Details.
Need a shorter stay? Call or email.
All Lodging Specials $488 per night
Additional Fees and Taxes:
7% Deschutes County Room Tax, 1% Oregon State Lodging Tax, DCCA#72
8% Sunriver Recreation and Promotion Fee. Cleaning and Security Fees
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Redmond (RDM) at 35 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 97 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mt. Bachelor at 20 Miles
Why Fort Rock Park:
Between giant Ponderosa pine trees, the mighty Deschutes River, three world-class golf courses, and only 20 minutes from the legendary Mt. Bachelor ski resort, the Sunriver area surrounds you with a year-round opportunity for fun, adventure, and even some quiet time, right outside the back door of your very own Sunriver vacation home rental. Only a short 10-mile drive to Bend, Oregon—the hub of Central Oregon—Sunriver is in the middle of all the fun Central Oregon has to offer.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Located near Fort Rock Park, Free & Discount tickets to SHARC Aquatic Facility & North Pool, Tennis Courts
- Primary: (541) 593-5018 (Oregon, USA)
- Secondary: (800) 541-1756 (Toll Free)
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013
5 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.