Floridays Resort Orlando by Owner. a Top Rated Orlando Hotel
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
QUALITY OF SERVICE
* Managed directly by the - ONSITE - Floridays Resort Staffs.
* Do expect QUALITY of service!
* NO HASSLE Vacation - Check In, Check Out, Payment, all done at Resort's Front Desk!
* "Daily housekeeping" : we do NOT cut corners!
* NO DEPOSIT Required! Credit card info used only for reservation.
* "No worry no penalty" cancellation policy (48hrs prior to arrival)
* Charge will be done at the resort, not at reservation
* Check with owner for availability & rates.
* "Owner rate" for the same service as if you book directly with Floridays!
* 2 miles to SeaWorld
* 3 miles to Disney World
* 7 miles to Universal Studio
* Walking distance to Publix Supermarket
* Walking distance to Premium Outlet
* Free Shuttle to Disney, SeaWorld, and Universal.
TOP RATED RESORT
* Top 1% as rated by Expedia. Best Valued Hotel and On-Site Management
* TOP #1 Orlando Hotel as rated by Tripadvisor
* One of the TOP 10 Hotels for "Reunion" by "USA Today"!
HOME AWAY FROM HOME AMENITIES
* 1,200+ft luxurious condo
* Dining and living spaces
* 3 bedrooms, 2 baths
* 1 King, 4 double, 1 Queen Sofa Bed, Sleeps 10-12
* Full Kitchen, Dining, with Utensils, Granite Counter top
* In unit Washer Dryer
* Standard luxurious furnishing throughout.
* Flat Screen TV
GREAT RESORT FACILITIES
* Swimming Pools
* Exercise room
* Video Game Room
* WIFI on some public areas
Some sample stores within walking distance:
Benihana Japanese Restaurant,
Outback Steak House,
Publix Supermarket & Grocery,
"Two bedroom suites are also available, please contact us for more information."
Keywords: Florida's Resort Orlando, owner, luxurious, condo, hotel, Orlando
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Convertible bed(s)
- King size beds (1), Double Beds (1)
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Communal Pool
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
ReviewsWrite a review
We took a group of special needs youth to Florida for a dream holiday...the hotel was great and more than expected :o) The youth loved it so much...they didn't want to leave...we would definately go back! We would not hesitate to book again..a smooth transaction from beginning to end...
- Guest Travellers
- Date of stay 08/20/11
- Review Submitted 09/10/11
Recommended for: People with disabilities.
Great Condo, Great Rate
Great Condo, Great Rate
This was my first time booking a condo through VRBO and our experience was perfect. I requested a condo on an upper floor and I got the sixth floor with a view of a lake and the smaller pool. The employees were all very helpful and smiling. The pool was very nice--the condo was just as pictured. We had nice large bathrooms with plenty of fresh towels every day. We never had any problems getting pool towels, either. The gentleman we rented through was very helpful and got us the rate he promised. Our card was not charged until we got to the resort. We rented a two bedroom this time, but plan on renting the three bedroom when more of our family members can vacation with us.
- Guest Phinz
- Date of stay 07/14/11
- Review Submitted 07/20/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
3 Bedroom Suite Rate: $150-$290/Night All Rates -Include- Resort Fee & Tax, Unless Specified. 48 Hours Prior to Arrival - No Penalty- Cancellation. Credit Cards Information Needed for Reservation. Charge Will Be Done by the Resort, at the Resort.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: I am a friendly and helpful owner, married with 2 children. Most importantly I am "real" and honest. Contact me and I will promptly answer. Vacation is a very precious moment where people want to have fun. I will try my best to add a little more fun by giving my guests a great rate. I own a unit in Floridays Resort Orlando. It is strategically located, close to Disney World, SeaWorld and Universal Studios. I live in California, so I let the on-site professional property managers manage my property. Expect the same great services and facilities to be provided by the on site staffs. The only difference is the price.
Why the Owner Chose Orlando:
Orlando, Disney world, SeaWorld, Universal are the capital of "Family" and "FUN". This is the place where we would like to retire in the far future.
The Unique Benefits at this Hotel:
* Managed by Floridays, on-site property manager. ** No-hassle HIGH QUALITY Service * No deposit, no penalty cancellation * Check in/out, payment, at resort's front desk. * Up to 12 guests at the same place * Full home like amenities, luxurious-hotel like experience. * Daily Housekeeping, towel refresh, trash. * Floridays Resort Orlando is voted one of the top 10 Hotel for "Reunion" by "USA Today"! * Top #1 rated in TripAdvisor * Top 1% rated in Expedia
- Primary: (925) 922-1601 (California, USA)
Links to more information:
Floridays Resort Orlando
1 King Bed and view of the master bathroom
Floridays' 3 Bedroom Floor Plan, complete with the Living Space + Flat Screen TV
2 Double Beds in 2nd and 3rd Bedrooms
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013