December on Bhi! $150/Night
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Bald Head Island cottage description
- Keeper's Landing 19 is a reverse floor plan, two bedroom home located in Cape Fear Station.
- Master bedroom (queen bed)
- Additional sleeping nook with twin bed
- Upstairs is a second bedroom (2 twins), bath, kitchen, living room and dining room with sleeper sofa for 2.
- Conveniently located to the Commons, the Conservancy (Turtle Central), East Beach and
and the Shoals Club!
- The beach is less than a 30 second golf cart ride!
- Boardwalk across the street, which leads to the marsh for great crabbing!
- Home includes: All linens, wifi, 6 passenger golf cart and beach chairs!
- BHI and Shoals Club memberships available for an additional charge.
Keywords: Keeper's Landing home located in Cape Fear Station
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Sleeper Sofa (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Living Room seats 5
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
Great weekend get away
Great weekend get away
Our stay at Keeper's Landing was great. The property was even cuter in person. The accommodations were comfortable. We had everything we wanted including a cart, bikes, beach chairs and a great place to stay. The island is fabulous! Communication was easy. All questions and concerns were quickly addresses. Highly recommend this cottage to anyone!
- Guest Jv (Nc)
- Date of stay 05/04/12
- Review Submitted 05/09/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway.
Cozy and charming property with very gracious managers. This rental exceeded our expectations and I recommend highly!
- Guest Ann (Alexandria, VA)
- Date of stay 04/01/12
- Review Submitted 04/11/12
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with teenagers.
Addorable and Clean
Addorable and Clean
We had the most wonderful weekend at Bald Head Island and adored our accommodations. The location was wonderful, the kitchen and living spaces were light and airy - the furnishing were handsome, the home was clean and I loved that there was a shower and a bath. Thank you so much for our much needed family get away!
- Guest Lise (Chapel Hill)
- Date of stay 03/01/12
- Review Submitted 03/05/12
Recommended for: Families with young children.
Jan 1, 2013 -Mar 15, 2013.................. $1250/week or $200/night Mar 15, 2013-May 17, 2013...................$1500/week or $250/night May 17, 2013-Jun 14,2013....................$1875/week Jun 14, 2013-Sept 6, 2013...................$2200/week Sept 6, 2013 -Dec 31, 2013..................$1250/week or $230/night Holidays (3 night minimum stay).............$300/night All rates include 13.75% taxes and cleaning fees $200 refundable security deposit *Dec special does not include $100 cleaning fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Front View of the Home
Nook with additional twin bed
Mater Bedroom with Queen Bed. Side door leads to spacious patio
Additional Bedroom with 2 Twins with Attached Bath
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Friday, November 29, 2013