Luxury Belle Harbor Townhome - Walk Out Front Door to Beach!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Belle Harbor townhome description
Belle Harbor is a luxury condo complex built in 2004, on the protected waters of Mandalay Channel and situated directly across the street from the white powdery sands of world class Clearwater Beach.
Belle Harbor has 24 hr gated security and this townhome has its own 2-car garage. Great for bringing in groceries or luggage – no elevators!
You will enter into the living room from the garage where you will find a sofa, loveseat, sitting area and 55” flat screen TV. The patio is off the living room where you can enjoy people watching, a glimpse of the beach and a breath of fresh air. The kitchen and dining areas are on the second level with a table for six plus two bar stools and a 32” flat screen TV. Off of the kitchen is the laundry room with washer and dryer and a half bath. The two bedrooms each with a private bath are located upstairs from the kitchen. The master bedroom has a wall-mounted 42” flat screen TV, a large walk-in closet and double sink bath. The second bedroom with a double bed and bunk beds has a 28” flat screen TV.
Our luxury townhome amenities include:
• April 2010: new carpet, new appliances, new furniture, new linens, new ceiling fans. ALL BRAND NEW
• Private 2-car garage with extra refrigerator
• Belle Harbor offers resort style amenities including fitness center, sauna, steam room, waterside heated pool and Jacuzzi, and clubhouse
• Relaxing, covered sitting area at pool overlooking docks on Mandalay Channel with (2) gas grills, gas fireplace and 52” flat panel TV
• Walk out your front door turn right and you are 100 steps to the beautiful white sand of Clearwater Beach
• Walking distance to the beach’s best restaurants, bars, shops, spa treatments, entertainment, fishing, water sports (We will give you recommendations!)
This is a five-star resort-style luxury complex. You won't be disappointed!
Keywords: Condo, Cottage, House, Bungalow, Retreat, Oasis, Spa, Town Home, Town House, Condominium
- 1619 sq. ft.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Double Beds (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Gas Fireplace:
- Parking Off Street:
- Covered Parking:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Stainless steel appliances, laminate wood flooring in living areas, private bath in each bedroom, master has double sinks large walk-in closet, wood shutters/blinds in bedrooms, washer/dryer off kitchen, model home decor, bedrooms upstairs, half bath off kitchen, flat screen TV's in bedrooms, kitchen and living room, ceiling fans through out, 24 hr gated security, Luxurious outdoor common areas right on the Bay Covered lounging area beside the pool with outdoor gas fireplaces and 52' flat panel TV Heated pool Sauna Steam Room Fabulous exercise facility Social room and billiards room Fishing dock...moreless
- Shared Hot Tub:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Free Long Distance
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Pier 60 (artists crafters musicians jugglers magicians), pirate cruise, dolphin encounters, Caladesi Island State Park (trails and picnic areas), Clearwater Marine Aquarium (see 'Winter' the dolphin with the prosthetic tail), Sandpearl Resort across the street (take advantage of their amazing spa treatments), less than an hour from Disney, Tampa professional sports teams including football, baseball, spring training, hockey...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This townhouse is in a great location. It is across the street from the beach. It is stocked with everything you need, and very clean. The owner was great to work with as well. We would certainly book again!
- Guest professional traveler (United States)
- Date of stay 07/15/13
- Review Submitted 08/01/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, tourists without a car, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
PLEASE ONLY INQUIRE FOR MONTHLY OR LONGER RENTALS. MINIMUM RENTAL IS 30 DAYS. Jan-Apr .. $6000/month May ...... $4000/month Jun-Jul .. $4500/month Aug ...... $4000/month Sep-Dec... $3500/month Discount for multiple months - $250 Security Deposit - $100 application fee Add $149 cleaning fee and 12% tax (7% sales and 5% County Resort Tax)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Kitchen and Dining Room
Walk in Master Closet
Kitchen and Dining Room
Family Room from Dining Room
Family Room/ Garage Door
Half Bath off Kitchen
2nd Bedroom, Double Bed and Bunk Bed
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Saturday, October 12, 2013