Most Luxurious- 8 BR- Private- Fully Staffed- Beachfront- Pool-Rivers-Rio Chico - Ocho Rios
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:0 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Rio Chico is the most gracious and luxurious property in Jamaica. Five star service, beachfront mansion - one of hte most stately residences in Jamaica!
Rio Chico sits majestically on 14 absolute waterfront acres near the lovely town of Ocho Rios. It was built in 1898 and has always been a property of much envy. Today, it is owned by one of the world’s most famous hoteliers and as such, this villa recently underwent total and lavish renovations. Today, guest enjoys the top of the line amenities, service and comfort of this spectacular and spacious home. The exquisite main house, complete with its distinct colonial architecture and its precious historical artifacts, is your palace. Rio Chico's guest list includes many diplomats, industrialists, celebrities, the rich and the famous from around the world.
What's included in your Villa Vacation at Rio Chico
* Fresh water pool overlooking the ocean.
* Fresh water oversized Jacuzzi also on cliffs edge overlooking the ocean.
* Spectacular natural, beachside freshwater pool at the base of Dunn's River tributary fed by Blue Mountain waters.
* Beautiful stone open-air Chapel built on cliffs edge and luscious grounds
* 2,000 feet of shoreline with two private beaches.
* Full-size tennis court, half basketball court, darts, croquet, board games and small trampoline
* On-site private gym with elliptical and treadmill.
* Sea toys including: sailboat, kayaks, aqua cycle, wind surfer, and paddle boat
* Sea toys including: windsurfer, kayaks, aqua cycle, snorkelling equipment
* Business Center: High speed internet access, computer, printer, scanner and fax.
* Entertainment Equipment: SAT TV; CD player with wide selection of CDs, iPod docks throughout, DVD player, Plasma TV, telephones in all bedrooms, XBOX 360 and games, adult and children's board games.
* 24-hour security including manned gatehouse to insure absolute privacy.
* Sandals private lounge upon arrival at airport to await transfer
* Fully staffed kitchen (Executive chef, sous chef, two butlers) serving gourmet meals.
* Formal indoor dining table and endless outdoor dining spots for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
* Outdoor barbeque grill for casual cookouts.
* Bonfires prepared with real wood sticks for toasted marshmallows
* Packed cooler with served beach/poolside refreshments
* Complimentary meal at a Sandals Grande Riviera Resort, (adults only) or Beaches Boscobel (for adults and children)
Rio Chico and its surrounds is blessed with the gift of beauty. This villa is radiant with exotic flowers, lush gardens, dramatic waterfalls, private cove beaches, fresh water pools and the most fabulous views of the blue azures of the Caribbean Sea and beyond. There is no place in the Caribbean like Rio Chico. Built on a sprawling 14 acre private estate, it is the perfect world, a place where luxury and nature’s finest surround you. There are white sandy beaches, 2,000 feet of protected shoreline and a breathtaking series of rivers and cascading waterfalls . Rio Chico is in a class by itself. The accommodations are luxurious with gorgeous wrap around verandas and patios that offer spectacular views of the Caribbean and splendid tropical foliage and landscaped gardens.
Fantastic menus, the finest chefs, incredible ambiance and extraordinary views make dining at Villa Rio Chico and elegant and refined social event. Whether it is a lobster dinner, fresh fish, juicy steak or local Caribbean specialties, our chefs prepare each dish to perfection. Spectacular chandeliers, splendid works of art and hand-carved chairs adorn the stately dining room. And our staff is prepared to satisfy your every whim.
Meals at Rio Chico can be what ever you want it to be. If you want the finest food possible, then you wish is the chef’s command. You can spend, up to $200 per day per adult if you want to be lavish, or as casual as you want for around $35 per adult per day. Simply visit the chef and select more basic menus for which you will be billed directly from receipts. The staff here is superb and will accommodate your wish. Rio Chico has the most gracious staff, friendly and will take care of every detail.
When you arrive at the Villa, you'll embark upon an adventure of a lifetime, one that will take you to the summit of sophisticated pleasure. Join the ranks of the privileged few who have witnessed its undeniable beauty. The Main Villa, and its intimate two-bedroom Guest Cottage are located high above the sea, where a backdrop of lush greenery and cascading waterfalls makes this vacation refuge an excusive getaway like no other. It truly is a world you can call your own. Enjoy the fabulous elegance and incredible mystique of the ultra-luxurious Villa Rio Chico.
Bedroom 1 with king-sized four-poster bed and balcony
Bedroom 2 with king-sized four-poster bed and day bed
Bedroom 3 with two double, four-poster beds and veranda
Bedroom 4 with king-sized four-poster bed, large veranda and a fold-out sofa in an adjoining room
Bedroom 5, suite with king-sized four-poster bed and a large balcony
Bedroom 6, suite with king-sized four-poster bed and large balcony
2 Bedroom Guest Cottage:
Located on the hillside, overlooking the ocean, equipped with kitchen, living room and dining room. Each bedroom has its own bathroom, color television, telephone with intercom system to the main house. The cottage can sleep four adults in two rooms with queen-size bed each.
Six bedroom villa and two bedroom cottage which can accommodate 16 adults plus up to 2 children (if day beds or fold out sofas are utilized)
SEASONS FOR RIO CHICO VILLA:
LOW SEASON: May 1 to Dec 16
HIGH SEASON: Dec 17 to April 30
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 16
Bathrooms: 8 Bathrooms
sports and adventure activities
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - Apr 16, 2013
0 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.