Fine Living and Sunsets Over Owasco Lake
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Auburn house description
This is an immaculate property. One of the few that has central air conditioning and allows dogs! Come spend some quality rest and relaxation on Owasco Lake...
Modern construction with antique decor. For people accustomed to a finer style of living looking to enjoy the water and the Finger Lakes. 80' seawall and beach front with 2-20' dock sections, fire pit, deck, 3-9ft umbrellas, patio furniture, Sunbrella canopy and porch swing on the wrap around porch, decorated screened-in garage, fully landscaped with brick cul-de-sac driveway (parks 5), invisible fencing for your dog, and sunroom. Every appliance imaginable inside and out, bed linens, dishes, table covers and all accessories included.
'There's nothing like it on the lake.'
Now take our video tour!: http://youtu.be/lvugOfpalVQ
Now renting 2013 season!
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master Bedroom (16'x25') with King Size bed with entry into master bathroom or living room. Master bathroom has full tub, two sinks, and a skylight. The den has a queen size sleeper sofa,TV, sitting area and is next to the 2nd bathroom with stand up shower, laundry, and double sink. Open living room has a queen size sleeper sofa and 6' privacy screens with views overlooking the lake. There are 2 cots available to be used in the solarium or master bedroom. Ample closet space throughout the house....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- There is a washer/dryer and utility sink in 2nd bathroom.
- Invisible fencing for your family dog. Professional horseshoe pits.
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Audio Tape Player
- Coin Laundry
- Autumn Foliage
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
local services and businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
sports and adventure activities
- Whitewater Rafting
- Roller Blading
- Equestrian Events
- Pier Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Communication / Internet
- Dining Room
- Local Maps
- Hair Dryer
- Security System
- Sofa Bed
- Alarm Clock
- Iron & Board
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Activities Guide
- Water Cooler
- Basic Soaps
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Activities Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Linens Provided
- Mobile Phone
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Laundry Soap
- Paper Towels
- Ceiling Fans
- Housekeeper Optional
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Beach Towels
- Wood Deck
- Small Cooler
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Large Cooler
- Beach Chairs
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Boat Dock
- Lawn / Garden
- Walkway To Water
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Check-in is Saturday afternoon and check-out is Saturday morning. We will try our best to accommodate each party's needs, so please call or email with any inquiries.
Contact Property Manager for YouTube video tour of the property.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Security Deposit: $500.00
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Syracuse Hancock International Airport at 25 Miles
- Nearest Train: Syracuse, NY at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 90 in Weedsport, NY at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Emerson Park-sand beach/bbq/playground/boat launch at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Auburn, NY at 7 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Greek Peak Resort - Cortland, NY at 30 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Lakeview Golf & Country Club - Auburn at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Auburn, Ithaca, Skaneateles, Aurora, Cortland at 5 Miles
Porch swing, picnic tables, horseshoes, grill, landscaped yard, invisible fence!
View the sunset from the beach, or from the porch!
View from the end of the dock (picnic table further to the right).
View from the dock. Adirondack chairs, benches and firepit on left. Picnic table
LR, DR & Kitchen. Master bedroom off left, sunroom off right, patio behind.
Hallway to the 2nd bedroom, 2nd bathroom and backentrance/screened in garage.
Every appliance imaginable in this kitchen! Eat at the island or DR table.
Master bedroom with king size bed. View from bathroom. Door leads to LR
Master bathroom: skylight, full bathtub, two sinks, plenty of room.
Wake up in the morning with skylights and breakfast in our solarium
2nd bathroom/laundry room
Screened in decorated garage for sitting and ample parking for visitors.
The gate to Owasco Lake
Firepit and Adirondack furniture
Watch the sun set over the lake from the living room, out the wall of windows.
There's so much to take in, even from inside! Antique decor, arts/crafts galore
The kitchen furnished with all appliances and more than you would imagine!
Door to the living room from the Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom showing entrance to the bathroom
Den with queen size sleeper sofa, TV, chairs, next to 2nd bathroom.
Entryway from screened-in garage and backporch into the house.
Sitting area in the 2nd bedroom