Villa Del Sol - Private Solar Heated Pool - 6 Person Jacuzzi - Beach 3 Miles!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
You can enjoy year round fun and sun for the entire family at our Villa Del Sol home.
Totally redone in 2010, the home is well appointed, large and very accommodating. Situated on a fenced 1/4 acre lot, we are located in a quiet tree lined residential area on Fillmore Street in the established affluent neighborhood of Hollywood Hills and offer a secluded patio with a 15' x 30' solar heated swimming pool, a separate 6 person Jacuzzi as well as plenty of yard space for the kids to play.
We are just minutes from Downtown Hollywood and Hollywood Beach with it's famous Broadwalk! We are the perfect location for family vacations, reunions and group travel.
Comforts: Outside there is a gas barbecue grill and furnished patio all under a retractable awning. The large 15' x 30' heated swimming pool w/spa is private and secluded with lush folio surrounding the area.
Emerald Hills Golf and Country Club is just down the street. The Club at Emerald Hills displays a harmonious blend of undulating greens, contoured bunkers and hills, all meticulously maintained to guarantee you the challenge of a lifetime.
Just a mile away is Topeekeegee-Yugnee Park (known as T.Y. Park for short). The park features a Swimming Lagoon, which includes a treated waterfall and swimming beach. There's also Castaway Island, a water playground complex featuring two pools, a picnic area, a concession stand and restrooms. T-Y also offers paddleboats and rowboats for rent, bat/ball/glove rentals for baseball fans, two hard tennis courts, two basketball courts, a biking/jogging path, volleyball areas and concessions.
Recreation: Located just 10 minutes away is the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino featuring over 2,500 of slots & games and now featuring Vegas-Style Slots! Emerald Hills Golf and Country Club is also just down the street.
Just a mile away is Topeekeegee-Yugnee Park (known as T.Y. Park for short) which features a Swimming Lagoon, a treated waterfall and swimming beach. There's also Castaway Island, a water playground complex featuring two pools, a picnic area, a concession stand and restrooms. T-Y also offers paddleboats and rowboats for rent, bat/ball/glove rentals for baseball fans, two hard tennis courts, two basketball courts, a biking/jogging path, volleyball areas and concessions. For the children, there is also a kiddie park with jogging stations just a few blocks away as well. For the beach goers, you can drive and get there in 10 minutes or less. There is plenty of parking along the beach as well as multiple public parking garages.
Shopping: Located only 1 mile away is the Sheridan Plaza anchored by Publix Supermarket, Ross Dress for Less, Bath & Bodyworks, Office Depot, LA Fitness Gym and Kohls. Also located just a mile away is the Oakwood Plaza (the largest open air shopping center in South Florida) anchored by Regal Oakwood 18 Cinema, Dave & Buster's, Home Depot, BJ's Wholesale, Big Kmart, Big Lots, Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Marshalls, Office Max & Old Navy.
For the mall shoppers, the 2.4 million square feet Aventura Mall is only a short drive away and is anchored by Macy's, JCPenney, Sears, Nordstrom, & Bloomingdales. With over 100 specialty stores & 30 food establishments, this mall is one of the highlights of South Florida. The AMC Movie Theatre within the complex contains 2 concession stands for the 24-screen megaplex that provides state-of-the-art, Wall-to-Wall screened theatres, with LoveSeat stadium-style seats.
- 3200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- The master bedroom suite features a king size bed, patio access, a lighted ceiling fan, a mirrored dresser with two night stands and a LCD HDTV providing 200 channels. The master bathroom is spacious and well appointed. It features beautiful counter top basins, a large two person shower with glass wall and a jacuzzi bathtub. The master bedroom sitting area features a queen leather sofa bed and side chair. The ample windows allow plenty of natural lighting when desired. Patio Access is provided by a Sliding Glass Door. Bathroom 2 is located in the den area. It features a beautiful pedestal sink with large mirror and a glass enclosed shower. The 2nd bedroom is ideal for kids, it features two full size beds, a center night stand. The closet has been customized to serve as an enclosed dresser to maximize space....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 3 features two pedestal sinks with mirrors, a combination tub/shower with glass enclosure and a water closet. The 3rd bedroom is spacious and well appointed. It features a queen size bed with one night stand and and a mirrored dresser drawer. The 4th (2nd Master) bedroom features a king size bed, a dresser with two night stands, a lighted ceiling fan, pool/patio access and an LCD HDTV providing 200 channels. The 4th (2nd Master) bathroom features a pedestal sink with a large mirror and a two person glass enclosed shower....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Coin Laundry
- Nude Beach
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Near The Ocean
sports and adventure activities
- Surf Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Room
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Local Activities Guide
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Filtered Water
- Toilet Paper
- Iron & Board
- Sofa Bed
- Paper Towels
- Ceiling Fans
- Housekeeper Optional
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Walkway To Water
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill Gas
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
Everything was just right.
Everything was just right.
Our family of 11 stayed at this house for one week. We had a fantastic stay, and everything was just right. The house was clean, spacious, and exactly like the discription said. We felt very safe in this neigborhood and the yard had plenty of space for everyone. Our group loved the pool and hot tub and we used the grill almost every night. We would highly recommend this property for any large group.
- Guest Cara S.
- Date of stay 04/14/12
- Review Submitted 04/27/12
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - May 31, 2013
3 night min stay
Extra Nights: $308
Notes: Departure Cleaning fee is $175.00 USD - Rates are All Inclusive of Taxes! Note - Peak Rate Schedule
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Fees and Taxes:
- Cleaning $175
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Primary: +1 888 960-3339 Toll Free - Phone/Fax
- Secondary: +1 954 960-7998 Local - Phone/Fax
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Villa Del Sol's Welcoming Curb Appeal
View of Living Room w/LCD TV
Wood Dining Room w/Panoramic View of Front Yard
Den Area w/full size futon couch
Master Bedroom w/King Size Bed
Master Bathroom Counter Top Basins
Bathroom 3 w/View of Bath with Glass Shower Doors
Bedroom 4 (2nd Master) w/View of King Size Bed
Computer Workstation in Master Bedroom Sitting Area
View of 15x30 Solar Heated Pool w/Gas Barbecue
Large Jacuzzi for Five
Front Entry of Villa Del Sol
View of Living Room Open Access to Kitchen
Open Kitchen Layout w/Eat-in Counter
Bathroom 2 adjacent to Den Area w/Two Person Shower
Master Bathroom w/Jacuzzi Bath & Separate Shower
Bedroom 2 w/View of Two Full Size Beds
Bedroom 3 w/View of Queen Size Bed
Bathroom 4 w/View of Mirrored Sink
Queen Leather Sofabed in Master Bedroom Sitting Area
View of Patio Area w/Private Fenced Back Yard
Large and Private Backyard Area