VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
SECURE YOUR RESERVATION WITHIN MINUTES! SAFE AND SECURE ON LINE BOOKING AND PAYMENT PROCESS! 24 HOUR PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES!
HOW DO I BOOK: Submit your inquiry via VRBO and receive a professional quote with links to our website that will contain: booking instructions, HD Photos, 360 degree walk-thru videos of this Villa and additional Hoolei Resort Information!!
ABOUT ISLAND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: IPM is a licensed, professional, property management company located in the heart of Wailea. Offering the finest selection of independently managed Hoolei Villas, IPM is a great choice for that discerning individual seeking competitive rates, unsurpassed quality, and timely service.
ABOUT THIS VILLA: Featured in Hawaiian Style Magazine in 2009, this one-of-a-kind Villa is set apart from the rest with extensive upgrades and enhancements. The discerning individual will enjoy the imported mahogany wood floors, custom mahogany cabinets, unique ceiling treatments, imported marbles and granites, and upgraded lighting and plumbing fixtures. All of these tasteful enhancements have made this unit truly “one-of-a-kind!”
This unique and spacious property has many amazing features:
- The Master Suite contains a large King Size Bed with custom bedding and high end linens, a 55' HD TV (complete with DVD), a luxurious bathroom with backlit Mahogany Cabinets, large soaking tub, custom marble shower, and shared lanai access + ocean view.
- 2nd Master contains a large King Size Bed with custom bedding and high end linens, a 42' HD TV (complete with DVD and XBox), a private bathroom with custom marble shower, and shared lanai access + ocean view.
- Bedroom 3 contains 2 double beds with custom bedding and high end linens, a 42' HD TV, and a private bathroom with custom marble shower. This bedroom enjoys golf course + mountain views.
- The chef style kitchen contains 2 Sub Zero refrigerators, 2 Sub Zero freezer drawers, Bosch dishwasher, Wolf range, Wolf oven, custom granite bar area with seating for 5, and African Mahogany cabinets with bamboo inlays.
- The family/ living area contains custom plantation style furnishings with seating for 6-8, a 62' HD TV (complete with DVD Player), custom bamboo ceiling accents, custom bamboo fan, retractable floor-to-ceiling lanai doors, and automatic window shades.
- The upper level covered lanai contains a Wolf BBQ, Sub Zero refrigerator, dining area (seating for 6), separate seating area (seating for 5-7), ceiling fans.
- The lower level covered lanai contains seating for 5-6.
Thanksgiving Nov 21 - Nov 29, 2015 7 night min stay
Winter Nov 30 - Dec 18, 2015 5 night min stay
Christmas Dec 19 - Jan 3, 2016 7 night min stay
Winter Jan 4 - Mar 31, 2016 7 night min stay
Spring Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2016 7 night min stay
Value May 1 - May 31, 2016 5 night min stay
Summer Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2016 7 night min stay
Value Sep 1 - Oct 31, 2016 5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning Fee$450 + tax
All prices are subject to availability. Please inquire for an accurate quote and any available discounts. Discounts are given for 10+ nights of occupancy.
25% Deposit due at booking. Remaining 75% is due and payable 60 days before arrival on property.
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.