Perfect Family Luxury Disney Villa 4BR/3BA W/ Pool/Spa
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Glenbrook Resort villa description
Have you always been looking for a dream vacation house? Well, you finally found it!
Situated in the desirable and peaceful Glenbrook resort, completely renovated and tastily refurnished in October 2010, our brand new spectacular villa offers ultimate comfort, convenience and enjoyments for your vacation in the sunshine state. This luxury spacious home away home features private heated pool with spa; 2 master suites with their own LCD TV and bathroom, with king-size bed and queen-size bed respectively; 3rd and 4th bedrooms with 2 twin-size beds for each; fully equipped kitchen; 42in LCD HDTV, free cable/WiFi/long-distance phone calls in US and Canada; sleeper-sofa in the living/game room, and many more. It is close to US-27, US-192 and I-4 and provides easy access to various attractions & activities. Disney is 10 minutes away. Many shops and restaurants are within walking distance. Guests can also use additional resort community facilities: tropical pool, gym, clubhouse, tennis court, beach volleyball court, playground, etc.
***Luxury Spacious Home Away Home***
• Private pristine heated pool with jetted spa/jacuzzi, enclosed by baby safe fence
• Private backyard with no house behind
• 2 master suites with their own 23in LCD HDTV and bathroom, one with king-size bed and the other with queen-size bed
• 3rd and 4th bedrooms with 2 twin-size beds for each
• Queen-sized sleeper-sofa in the living/game room
• Fully equipped kitchen including oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker and all cooking utensils.
• Char-coal grill in the backyard for BBQ
• 8 seating dinning table
• 42in LCD HDTV in the family room with DVD player
• Free digital cable, high-speed wireless Internet and long-distance phone calls in US
• Washer and Dryer machines
• High-chair, stroller, crib and board games
• 2 car garages
• Security system
***Easy access to various attractions & activities***
• Theme Parks: 10 minutes drive from Disney World; 30 minutes from Universal Studios, Sea World and Discovery Cove; 60 minutes from Busch Gardens;
• Shops and Restaurants: a supermarket(Sweetbay) and a pharmacy(CVS) within walking distance; a Super Wal-Mart(24x7) within 2 miles; many restaurants and other shops including malls and a designer outlet within a few minutes’ drive;
• Golf Courses: more than 60 golf courses in the neighborhood. Within 15 minutes’ drive, you can find many choices including Highlands Reserve Golf Club(only 5 miles), Kings Ridge Golf Club and Legends Golf and Country Club. Tee off!
• Beaches and Others: the tropical beaches of the Atlantic Ocean and Golf of Mexico including Cocoa Beach, Clear Water Beach and Daytona Beach all about 1 hour driving; 40 minutes from Orlando International Airport; 60 minutes from Kennedy Space Centre; Lake Louisa State Park is only 10 minutes away.
***Convenient resort community facilities & services***
• Free 24x7 accessible resort’s fitness center/gym
• Free DVD and video games rentals from the Resort Clubhouse
• Free WiFi, internet computer and printer for use in the Resort Clubhouse
• Air Hockey table, Pool table and Video games in the Resort’s game room
• Giant community swimming pool, tennis courts, beach volleyball court and children playground
• Daily shuttle bus from the clubhouse to the nearby theme parks ($10 round trip per person )
• Clubhouse open hours: Monday - Friday 9am – 9pm, Saturday & Sunday 9am - 5pm.
***Easy booking and payments***
• No hidden fee
• All major credit cards are accepted via PayPal
• Security deposit will be refunded within 2 weeks of your stay if no damage to the property
• Deal with the owner directly by email, phone or text messaging
• Our management company is available 24x7 on site during your stay for any requests
Keywords: Villa, Disney, Vacation, Orlando, SeaWorld, Discovery Cove, Universal Studio, Rental, Family
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- ***Convenient resort community facilities & services*** • Free 24x7 accessible resort’s fitness center/gym • Free DVD and video games rentals from the Resort Clubhouse • Free WiFi, internet computer and printer for use in the Resort Clubhouse • Air Hockey table, Pool table and Video games in the Resort’s game room • Giant community swimming pool, tennis courts, beach volleyball court and children playground • Daily shuttle bus from the clubhouse to the nearby theme parks ($10 round trip per person ) • Clubhouse open hours: Monday - Friday 9am – 9pm, Saturday & Sunday 9am - 5pm....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Fitness Center
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- ***Easy access to various attractions & activities*** • Theme Parks: 10 minutes drive from Disney World; 30 minutes from Universal Studios, Sea World and Discovery Cove; 60 minutes from Busch Gardens; • Shops and Restaurants: a supermarket(Sweetbay) and a pharmacy(CVS) within walking distance; a Super Wal-Mart(24x7) within 2 miles; many restaurants and other shops including malls and a designer outlet within a few minutes’ drive; • Golf Courses: more than 60 golf courses in the neighborhood. Within 15 minutes’ drive, you can find many choices including Highlands Reserve Golf Club(only 5 miles), Kings Ridge Golf Club and Legends Golf and Country Club. Tee off! • Beaches and Others: the tropical beaches of the Atlantic Ocean and Golf of Mexico including Cocoa Beach, Clear Water Beach and Daytona Beach all about 1 hour driving; 40 minutes from Orlando International Airport; 60 minutes from Kennedy Space Centre; Lake Louisa State Park is only 10 minutes away....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Our first option rental homeGuest comment entered by owner
Our first option rental home
Dear Wendy We were more than excited during our stay in your wonderful vacation home! It was like our home away from home. My children enjoyed the pool! I can assure you this will always be our first option rental home when vacationing in Orlando. Thanks bunches Wendy!
- Guest Marisol
- Date of stay 08/03/13
- Review Submitted 08/26/13
A+++++++ House was exactly as described. We had the perfect vacation. The house was clean and comfortable. The pool was perfect. Wendy was a pleasure to deal with. This place is perfect if you are looking for a flawless, relaxing vacation.
- Guest Lisa (New York)
- Date of stay 06/16/13
- Review Submitted 06/23/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, people with disabilities, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Hi Wendy!!! Thank you so much for providing an excellent home. There are so many homes that are falsely advertised and your home was perfectly photographed and very accurate. It was clean and comfortable and huge and had everything we needed! We will definitely contact you and stay with you the next time we are in Florida. Jasmin C
- Guest jasmin c.
- Date of stay 05/23/13
- Review Submitted 06/12/13
Perfect VacationGuest comment entered by owner
Hi Wendy, Thank you so much for all you have done to provide the perfect vacation. Working with you and Tasha was a wonderful experience. If we return to Clermont next year I will be sure to contact you. Sincerely,
- Guest Fran
- Date of stay 02/01/13
- Review Submitted 04/15/13
Legoland and DisneyGuest comment entered by owner
Legoland and Disney
Hi, Wendy. I just wanted to say that we had a wonderful time in your vacation house! It was close to everything that we wanted to do... Legoland and Disney! The house was amazing and the pool was great. Hopefully we left everything the way we were supposed to. Thanks again!
- Guest Aimee
- Date of stay 03/29/13
- Review Submitted 04/15/13
We were over whelming happy with this vacation house. We had guest from 84 years old to 25 yrs. old staying and visiting with comfort. Very accessible to major highways yet far out of the Orlando tourist area for relaxation. The house is in a neighborhood cluster of homes very safe for outdoor walks. Bedrooms are spacious however, the rooms with the twin beds do not have any bureau space for clothing. We had a family wedding rehersal dinner at the house with many family memories to take home. thank-you
- Guest Elizabeth J.
- Date of stay 11/24/12
- Review Submitted 01/14/13
Wonderful Place to StayGuest comment entered by owner
Wonderful Place to Stay
Thank-you very much for a wonderful place to stay while in Florida. The family was very comfortable with enough space for all to have a small piece to retreat to for alone time usually RESTING. We had a wonderful wedding with beautiful weather. Not a rain drop the entire time in Florida. Thank-you again for allowing us to have a home away from home, we have some wonderful family memories.
- Guest Liz
- Date of stay 11/20/12
- Review Submitted 01/07/13
Lovely Home!Guest comment entered by owner
Good Morning Wendy, Your home was wonderful. We had a wonderful time, even though it rained some days. It was easy to get to Disney, outlets and restaurants. The flow of your home was wonderful. Will definitely look you up on the next vacation.
- Guest Nadine
- Date of stay 05/27/12
- Review Submitted 06/08/12
The perfect house
The perfect house
This was the perfect house for my family of 5. It was extremely clean, spacious and in a great location. We had never travelled to Florida before. We will certainly be coming back and most definately will rent this home again. We traveled to Disney several days during our trip - which was fantastic. We had fun exploring and checking out the orange grove up the street on Route 27. We also loved the neat ice cream place, Abracadabra, which was also further up route 27 in Clermont. The owner, Wendy, was fantastic to work with. She was responsive both before and during our trip when we had questions. I would highly recommend this beautiful home!! and cannot wait to come back!!!!
- Guest Michelle C.
- Date of stay 04/27/12
- Review Submitted 05/12/12
Better than expected
Better than expected
Thanx Wendy, the house was just as described. It was bigger than expected and In a beautiful quiet community. Wendy kept good communication with us and address all our questions. Thanks again
- Guest sascha G.
- Date of stay 04/06/12
- Review Submitted 04/15/12
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 2 - Dec 21, 2013
4 night min stay
Jan 5 - May 31, 2014
4 night min stay
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2014
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- The weekly rate for New Year, Easter, Spring breaks, Thanksgiving and Christmas is $800 per week.
- $80 cleaning fee will be charged if stay less than 5 nights.
- Please send email to get a more accurate quote if book less or more than 1 week.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $300
- Tax Rate 11%
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: +1 7814419318
Links to more information:
Private prestine heated pool/spa with baby safety fence
King master suite bathroom with shower and tub
Queen master suite bathroom with tub and shower, leading to the pool
Green twin bedroom with two twin-sized beds
Fully equipped kitchen
Tranquil and convenient resort community with clubhouse, tennis court, gym, etc.
Family room with 42in HDTV, DVD, and spacious dining area w/ highchair
King master suite with HDTV
Queen master suite with HDTV
Blue twin bedroom with two twin-sized beds
3rd bathroom with shower
Living room with Air Hockey table and sleeping sofa
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Sunday, October 20, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.