Cozy Waterfront Home with Dock on Lake Josephine
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sebring house description
Nestled in a quiet, established neighborhood, this charming home is available for rental for the month of January, 2013. A comfortably furnished 'fishing cottage' for your visit to beautiful Highlands County, Florida, this serene location is sure to satisfy your need to get away from the hustle-bustle of 'city' living. If you enjoy fishing, boating, golfing or are just a nature enthusiast, this is the place for you! Lake Josephine is one of 95 freshwater lakes located in Highlands County. There are numerous golf courses in the area and one of Florida's oldest state parks, Highlands Hammock State Park, is only minutes away.
- Located 90 minutes south of Orlando; 90-minute drive to either FL coast
- Home recently remodeled - 2/2+ Den (with sleeper sofa)
- Covered boat dock, complete with boat slips, automatic fish feeder, picnic table, bench and swing
- Caged pool adjacent to house
- Large lot with magnificent oak trees
Rental is available by the month or for the entire season - reduced rates available for multiple months' stay.
Keywords: Fishing Cottage
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
Location & View
- Wildlife Viewing
- Water Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- 95 lakes in Highlands County including the 5th largest lake in FL - Lake Istopoga, 15 minutes from Sebring Raceway, numerous golf courses, Highlands Hammock State Park, less than 2 hours from Disney World, and less than 1 hour to Lake Okeechobee (largest lake in FL) and the 'bass fishing capital of the world'...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Oct-Dec - $1,800/month + FL Sales & Use tax of 9% Jan - $1,900/month + FL Sales & Use tax of 9% *Reduced rates for multiple months' stay *Deposit of $750 applies to all rentals + $75 cleaning fee due at end of rental **50% due at time of reservation and balance is due 21 days prior to arrival
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2003
- Primary: (239) 292-5418 (Florida, USA)
- Secondary: (239) 489-4221 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of house from driveway
Lake view / dock
Family room - lake view
Dining / Kitchen
View of caged pool / garage from house
Local sandhill crane family (one of many!)
Front door entrance - dock in background
View of dining room from den
Family room - pool table & side entrance
Guest bedroom (w/2 twin beds)
Office & view of lake from master bedroom
Ibis family(?) strolling along sea wall
Caged pool / lanai
Lake view at dusk
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Saturday, March 09, 2013