Golf Course/ Mountain View 2 Bedroom Home
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
San Ignacio Heights house description
This is a lovely furnished home in the age restricted San Ignacio Heights which is a subdivision of Green Valley. It faces southeast and has 1291 square feet of living space. There are two bedrooms with new(King & 2 Twin beds), two newly updated bathrooms, living room, dining room, eat-in kitchen and two car garage. The appliances are white and include dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, electric stove, refrigerator and washer/dryer.
The landscape is desert with flower shrubs and shade trees. The back yard is walled for your privacy, there is a nice covered patio with BBQ, rought iron patio set w/umbrella and a large brick extension, a wonderful place to entertain. The mountain view is spectacular and you also overlook the San Ignacio golf course. What more could you ask for? This home is bright and cheery with new beds & linens & very comfortable furnishings. There are three TV's (1 is a 42 Inch Flat Screen), DVD player and access to high speed internet. As tenants you will have access to the Green Valley Recreation which offers 13 pools a lot of activities and is a great way to meet new people.
Keywords: Mountain View, Overlooks San Ignacio Golf Course, single family home, 2 bedroom, 2 bath
- 1297 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Senior Adults Only Community
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Contemporary furnishings, computer desk in master bedroom + TV
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Close to San Ignacio Golf Club and golf course and recreational center
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Rental includes access to Green Valley Recreation. Green Valley Recreation owns and operates 13 Recreation facilities located throughout Green Valley. Green Valley Recreation offers two types of facilities to the membership, which include: Major Centers and Satellite Centers. Green Valley Recreation members 'beam with pride' over the cleanliness and general maintenance of their facilities. Green Valley Recreation's Centers provide over 126,000 square feet of interior space, which is equivalent to more than two football fields in size!! Major Centers are large recreation complexes serving geographic regions of Green Valley that range in size from 15,000 square feet to 25,000 square feet. Typical amenities available at a Major Center include: an auditorium, social and meeting rooms, a catering kitchen, swimming pool with a spa, hobby/craft studios, a fitness center, tennis courts, and shuffleboard. Members can get guest cards, purchase tickets to events, and register....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Jan-Apr (in season) .............. $2700/month May-Dec (off season) ............. $1500/month Contact Green Valley Rentals for information or reservations Toll Free # 877-625-1929) key number (1311) as reference Rental Deposits and Cleaning fees apply
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2010
Why San Ignacio Heights:
Arizona is the ultimate vacation destination. So much to do and to see and the scenery is spectacular. Mountains are very calming to look at while we wind down from our stressful lives. The air is clean and dry and the dark skies show off the beautiful stars to their best advantage at night. The quiet is contagious. Green Valley is one of the most popular active retirement communities in the Southwest. Situated in the Sonoran desert at an elevation of 2900 feet, Green Valley enjoys nearly 345 days of sunshine a year and has a population of about 23,000. Whether you enjoy golfing, bird watching, hiking, biking, swimming, tennis or any one of a hundred other activities, you can find it all in Green Valley. We just added WIFI !
The Unique Benefits at this House:
On the San Ignacio Golf Course and close to Club house, & to the Desert Hills Green Valley recreational pool, tennis courts and social center. Home has wonderful views of golf course and mountain ranges.
- Primary: (877) 625-1929 (Toll Free)
- Secondary: (520) 918-8181 (Arizona, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of Mariquita Home
Golf Course & Mountain View
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Tuesday, August 13, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.