New Luxurious Mountain Home W/ Stunning Views of Snowmass Mtn
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Snowmass Village house description
Welcome to The MenscherHorn ...Once you enter through the impressive front doors, you are wowed by the spectacular views this mountain retreat commands. Please check out our Virtual Tour on the link below to get an in depth experience of our home. The house was custom built and professionally decorated in 2005, and has approximately 4500 square feet of living area. It has an open floor plan for entertaining and expansive mountain views from almost every room. There are 4 bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, formal Great Room and Dining Room, dream Kitchen, large Family Room, Office, state-of-the-art Home Theater, 3 fireplaces and an outdoor heated Spa.
The house is located in the prestigious Wildridge subdivision in Snowmass Village. Skiing Snowmass Mountain or any of the four Aspen mountains and cross country skiing on the Snowmass golf course are just minutes from your door. World class dining, shopping, and entertainment are all within a short drive whether it’s in Snowmass, Aspen or the Roaring Fork Valley.
This mountain retreat is a luxurious vacation opportunity with style and comfort that is hard to compare to any other location available. It is NOT your average rental! This is the kind of home you dream about when planning a mountain vacation.
These are just some of the features of this home:
* Large Master bedroom with king bed, Fireplace, 42” flat screen TV, private bath with his and her vanities, steam shower, Jacuzzi tub and bidet
* Second Master Bedroom with queen bed and large private bath with double sinks and steam shower
* 2 additional guestrooms with private baths – 1 with queen bed and 1 with 3 twin beds
* Impressive fully equipped Gourmet Kitchen, with huge center island, a Wolf commercial rangetop with 6 burners, double Dacor undercounter ovens, Asko Dishwasher, a warming drawer, trash compactor and Sub Zero side by side refrigerator. Seating in the kitchen area includes a breakfast nook with table and banquette seating for 6
* Large Formal Great Room with wood burning stone fireplace and spectacular views
* Formal Dining Room that seats 10
* Large family room on lower level with TV, DVD player, game console connections for WII or Playstation, a desk with computer and stone fireplace
* A full working Office in the master wing with wireless internet service including wireless multifunction printer/fax/copier/scanner
* State-of-the-art dedicated Home Theater room with giant Runco projection TV and theater seating for 8
* Direct TV with DVR’s throughout the house
* Whole-House Audio System that syncs with your iTunes music library through your computer or iPod in the Great Room, Dining Room, Kitchen and Family Room
* Private outdoor Jacuzzi spa with amazing mountain views where you can relax and gaze at the stars after a day on the slopes
* 2 Laundry Rooms with stack washer and dryers -- 1 off the Master Bedroom and 1 in the Mud Room
* Mudroom off of Garage
* Complimentary Maid Service once a week
* Free Snowmass Shuttle at corner of block
Keywords: New, Luxury, Mountain Home, Views, Snowmass, Aspen, The MenscherHorn
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (3)
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Music Library:
- Video Game Console:
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Free Long Distance
- Broadband Access
- Computer Available
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Golf Course View
- Car Not Necessary
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
ReviewsWrite a review
Great Ski Home
Great Ski Home
Fantastic amenities. Great location, very convenient to Snowmass and Aspen. Comfortably holds a large group. Amazing kitchen, stunning views and entertainment systems.
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 01/22/13
- Review Submitted 03/20/13
We had a great experience renting this property! I have rented my share of homes in Aspen, this by far was the most impressive i have stayed. The owner and management were completely accessible. Magnificent spectacular views, top of line amenities, and easy access to the slopes. We loved it!!!
- Guest MCJ (San Francisco)
- Date of stay 02/25/13
- Review Submitted 03/11/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children.
Fabulous Home in Snowmass
Fabulous Home in Snowmass
We took our entire family (kids, grandkids) to the Menscherhorn home in Snowmass for a week's ski trip. All we can say is that is is fabulous!! Waking up every morning overlooking the finest view ever - Snowmass ski mountain! The house is first class in design, appointments, ammenities, and feeling of comfort. The theater room was a hit with the kids and grandkids! What was special was the service. The owner communicated timely with details, and the property manager was the best we have ever experienced. We couldn't have been happier with our time there - it made our vacation special - we will be back!!
- Guest Rich (Castle Rock, Colorado)
- Date of stay 02/16/13
- Review Submitted 02/26/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, tourists without a car, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing.
Lovely relaxing stay!
Lovely relaxing stay!
Just returned from the Menscherhorn home. It was well appointed, spacious, cozy...a home away from home, which is exactly what you need after a full day on the nearby slopes. Will return next year for sure!
- Guest Wendi (Memphis, TN )
- Date of stay 02/09/13
- Review Submitted 02/19/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with teenagers, families with young children.
Nov 24 to Dec 16 $1000 per night High Season Dec 17 to Jan 3 $2000 per night Jan 4 to Feb 18 $1100 per night President's Day Week $1500 per night Feb 22 to Feb 28 $1100 per night April 2 to April 17 $950 per night
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2005
About: We are native Texans and have owned property in Snowmass for 20 years. We owned a duplex for many years, and have now built our dream home. We ski in the winter and spend all summer with our family enjoying everything Snowmass has to offer.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Having your own Movie Theater!
- Secondary: +1 (970) 306-7024 (Colorado, USA)
View of House from Street
Front Door of House
Great Room with Dining Room
Downstairs Family Room with Fireplace Flat Panel TV and Hot Tub Outside
Large Entertainment Island with Seating in Kitchen
Large Master Bath with Steam Shower and Jacuzzi Tub
Guest Master Bath with Steam Shower
Guest Bath Adjoining 2nd Guest Bedroom
Home Theater with 100" Screen
Views from Great Room, Dining Room, Family Room and All Bedrooms
Walk to the Front Door
Great Room Has Large Stone Woodburning Fireplace
Gourmet Kitchen with Breakfast Nook
Master Bedroom with Fireplace and Flat Panel TV
Guest Master Bedroom
2nd Guest Bedroom
3rd Guest Bedroom with Adjoining Bath
Home Theater with Runco Projector and Seating for 8
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 14, 2013