Mystic Area Beach Home at West Cove (Mouth of Mystic River)
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Noank house description
GOOD NEWS! No damage from hurricane Sandy! Attractive all season home located in quaint historic town of Noank. This home has spectacular water views from most windows and is less than 60 feet from water in back and 100 feet from water in front. There is a downstairs porch overlooking water for sitting or dining and upstairs deck for sunbathing with fabulous unobstructed views of Fishers Island Sound, Mouse Island and Fishers Island.
Fully equipped kitchen includes modern appliances and a large closet for food storage. Fireplaced living room includes two sofas and circular stairs to second floor. First floor bedrooms are nicely decorated. One bedroom has a king size bed and the other has twin beds, both with large closets. Large second floor room with fireplace, walk in closet, and bathroom with shower, which can be used as third bedroom (double futon) or family room or both.
Keywords: House, Mystic, waterview, Esker Beach, Mystic Seaport, Aquarium
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Full Kitchen which includes a glass top stove with large oven, Microwave/Convection oven, Large refrigerator, air conditioners in bedrooms,, Rental Moorings usually available through local marina, Small pet friendly with permission from owner. House sleeps 5 comfortably, sleeps 6 conditionally....moreless
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Gambling Casinos
- Hike, Bike, Fish, Walk to tennis and swimming, Free band concerts Thursday nights at nearby Esker Beach, Walking distance to two great restaurants and the famous 'Abbotts' outdoor lobster and seafood restaurant on the Mystic River, Buy delicious lobsters from Fords to cook at home, Charter a boat for deepsea fishing at nearby marinas, Walk to historic Noank Village, Enjoy an ice-cream from the quaint Carsons store, The Village Bake Shop sells pastry and bread to die for, Nearby attractions include, Mystic Seaport, Mystic Aquarium, Mystic and Stonington boroughs for great atmosphere, Restaurants and Antiquing, Short drive to beautiful Rhode Island beaches, Watch Hill shopping, Newport mansions, Foxwood and Mohegan Sun Casinos, Take a ferry for a day trip to Block Island, Marthas Vineyard, Greenport New York or Fishers Island...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Celebrated July 4th in Style
Celebrated July 4th in Style
Our family of 4 (includes two 3year olds) stayed at this adorable house and enjoyed ourselves so much. The view was fantastic from both sides of the house & we spent most of the time outside on either of the 2 decks. The owners greated us with the keys and property details when we arrived and the place was very spacious. Walking distance to a small beach & 2 difference restauraunts down the road (Both erved amazing food; the fisherman & the seahorse). We would highly recomend this property to anyone staying in the mystic area.
- Guest AmandaG (Fort Myers Fl)
- Date of stay 06/30/12
- Review Submitted 07/11/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, pet owners, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
May 17-31, 2014.. $1100/week June 1- June 28 2014 ..$1400/week June 28- August 30 2014 ..1900/week. Aug 30 - Sept. 27 2014 $1400/week) Oct 1 -May 1 Lease only. One renter 50% of rent due with confirmation. Minimum stay-1 week. Sat-Sat Balance and $200 security deposit is due two weeks prior to arrival. $80 one time cleaning fee due with balance of rent Rates apply to 6 guests maximum.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
37 Noble Ave, Noank, CT 06340
Upper deck looking SE to Morgan Point & Fisher Island Sound
Kitchen with view to SW, & Esker Point
Back bedroom, large closet and dresser
2nd floor looking to Mouse Island & Fisher Island
Front View to SW, Groton Long Point & Esker Point
2nd floor futon
Lower porch & upper deck
Esker Beach, Town run with lifeguards (certain hours). Beach concerts Thursdays
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Monday, March 10, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.