Incredible Price! Hot Tub, Fenced Yard, Less Than Mile to Lake
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tahoe Vista house description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW. This spacious mountain retreat is the ideal setting in which to embark upon your fun-filled vacation getaway. Located on a cul-de-sac in the charming town of Kings Beach, you are less than one mile from sandy beaches, Old Brockway Golf Course, great restaurants and quaint shops. Head down to the white sand volleyball courts at the North Tahoe Beach or take the kids to the play structure & pier in town. Or, just stay at home and BBQ with friends & family in the summer sun among the peaceful pines the beautiful backyard. (Don't forget to toss the rings at the horseshoe pit.) In the winter, you are only 8 minutes from Northstar Ski Resort, a phenomenal family destination for ice skating, winter events/acitivites, downhill & cross-country skiing, fabulous dining. So, winter or summer, Peaceful Pines is the perfect place for your vacation get-away.
Keywords: Lakeview, skiing, Lake Tahoe, Luxury, Boating, Waterskiing, Luxury
- 3900 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Gas Fireplace:
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 0
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- 3900 Square Feet Hot Tub Fenced Backyard with Professional Landscaping, Horseshoe Pit, Gas BBQ, Patio Famiy Room: Nintendo Wii with Games, Gas Fireplace, Foosball Table, Flat Screen TV/DVD/VCR Additional Sleeping: Sofabed in Family Room Living Room: Mounted Flat Screen TV, Wood-Burning Fireplace, Game Table, Window Seating Large Master Suite Upstairs with Oversized Bathroom ,Jacuzzi Tub, TV & Walk-in Closet Guest Bedrooms Upstairs Share Oversized Bathroom with Master Suite Stainless Steel Appliances in Kitchen Wireless Internet Written Approval Required for Pets 2 Car Garage...moreless
- Video Games:
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Lake View
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Cross Country Skiing
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Additional Information: 1 Mile to Downtown Kings Beach for Incredible Summer Activities: 2 Sandy Beaches, Weekly Farmers' Market, Arts & Crafts Events, Brockway Movie Theater (very small, historic theater which plays current movies), Mini-Golf, Jet Skis, Paddleboats & Canoe/Kayak Rentals, Parasailing, Outdoor Basketball Court, Music at the Beach Concerts Less than 1 Mile to Old Brockway Golf Course Walk to Paved Biking/Hiking/XC Ski Trails which links to Regional Park (Play Structure, Soccer Fields, Baseball Diamonds, Tennis Courts) 1+ Miles to Jason's Beachside Grill, Steamers' Pizza, Caliente Mexican Restaurant, Blue Onion Cafe, Log Cabin, Char-Pit Burgers, Java Hut 8 Minutes to Northstar Ski Resort for 18 Hole Golf Course, Numerous Amenities at The Village at Northstar: Ice Skating/Lessons In Winter - Roller Skating in Summer; Largest Lift-Accessed Mountain Bike Park in CA with Jumps, Bumps and Banked Turns; Movie Nights and Live Music in the Summer; Bungee Trampoline; Restaurants & Shopping Winter Events and Activities 2012/2013 World Class Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding: Squaw Valley USA, Alpine Meadows, and Homewood Resort and are each within a 15 minute scenic drive and offer over 7000 combined acres of skiable terrain, 51 lifts, and 334 trails. Come and experience over 300 days of California Sunshine in America's favorite Playground. Tahoe City Cross Country Center: Just 5 miles east of downtown Tahoe City on Dollar Hill, the Nordic center offers 65 kilometers of free heel skiing and snowshoeing on 19 machine groomed trails including 8 kilometers open to your canine companion! Enjoy forest, meadow, and lake views before you have a rest at one of trailside warming huts where you can enjoy complimentary hot chocolate or tea. Polish your skills this winter and join North Lake Tahoe for the 30 kilometer Great Ski Race on March 3. The Village at World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: The Village is centered around an outdoor Events Plaza, and offers outdoor fire pits, a Bungee Trampoline, and an Aerial Tram to High Camp for ice skating at 8200 feet. The Village is home to multiple & varied Restaurants, Galleries, Boutique shopping, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Spa Services, Demo Centers, Kids Activities, and finally Sleigh Rides and Dog Sledding in Squaw Valley meadow. Snowshoeing and Sledding: Pack a picnic and spend the day snowshoeing at Sugar Pine Point State Park, the Tahoe City Cross County Center, or Paige Meadows. Snowmobiling: Take in views along the Lake Tahoe ridgeline with North Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours. Cinema at the Cobblestone Center: Showing today's Hollywood Hits every evening. Shopping options: Downtown Tahoe City is home to a myriad of boutique shopping options including one of a kind Clothing Stores, Galleries, Jewelers, Sports Outfitters and Gourmet Provisioners. Dining: A diverse spectrum of dining options awaits the practiced Gourmand; American Favorites, Mountain Haute Cuisine emphasizing local and sustainable sustenance, and intimate Cafe options are all available in Tahoe City. Nearby Activities: Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake, Historic Downtown Truckee Shops and Dining, Martis Valley snowshoeing trails (dog friendly), Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours on the Summit of Highway 267, Sledding at the Tahoe Vista Regional Park and Mount Rose Meadows Special Events: Christmas Eve torchlight ski parade in Squaw Valley, New Years Eve Fireworks at the Village at Squaw Valley and the Village at Northstar, Snow Fest Carnival March 1-10, the Great Ski Race March 3 Northstar Events: NYE Village Fireworks Display, Snowshoe Social and Race Series March 17, April 1 and April 7 ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
All Seasons:..................$550 night/$3300 week Christmas/Presidents:.........$4950 week New Years:....................$10,000 week Summer:.......................$6600 week Cleaning: $325 Damage Insurance: $30 for $1500 policy and Occupancy Tax: 10% Minimum stays may vary depending on season, please inquire. (7TH NIGHT FREE FOR ALL SEASONS)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Reno Tahoe International at 50 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-80 at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Tahoe at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Northstar at 8 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Old Brockway Golf Course at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why the Owner Chose Tahoe Vista:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: +1 530-584-3444
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Large Log Cabin Home with Lovely Grass Yard on Quiet Cul-de-Sac
Living Room with Mounted Flat Screen TV, Gas Fireplace
Dining Room with Large Windows to Back Yard
Family Room: Flat Screen TV, Foosball Table, Game Table Facing Front & Side Yard
Large Master Bedroom with TV and Balcony
Double Bed Upstairs
Very Short Walk to Fabulous Hiking & Biking Trail to Regional Park - Golf Course
View From the Living Room to the Dining Area - Living Faces front Yard
Dining Room -
2nd Master Bedroom Facing Back Yard
Guest Bedroom with Queen
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 16, 2014
5 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.