Comfortable Holliday Apartment with Conservatory and View of Lake and Mountains
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Gmunden apartment description
This cosy 2 room holiday apartment with conservatory and a view of lake and mountains is located close to the centre of Gmunden (3 minutes’ walk), but in a very quiet location. Ideal for 2 people, also with 1-2 children (depending on age); but could also be used by 3 people.
Leisure, relaxing, nature and Culture...: The beautiful scenery provides a number of opportunities for relaxation and hiking – whether light or knee-tremblingly steep – naturally followed by a hearty snack at a nearby hut! In summer there are wonderful opportunities for swimming, sailing and other water sports. Habsburg history (Sissy) in Bad Ischl and the stone-age mine on the Hallstätter Lake – all are within easy reach by car!
If you simply can’t be parted from your technology: You can be reached by telephone (you can receive incoming calls and make local calls). So you can spare spare extra charges to call home from your mobile. A PC with a high speed Internet connection (includes 120 MB transfer per day) and Office appliances are available for your use. Others: family friendly, no pets, smoking permitted, suitable for seniors, winter sports, winter-residence.
Family friendly, no pets, smoking permitted, suitable for seniors, winter sports, winter-residence
- 50 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Modern holiday apartment in a level condominium with villas (with view of lake and mountains) only 3 minutes walking to Gmunden city centre and in a quiet condominium which is set up with: bedroom, living and dining room, kitchen, bathroom, WC (Terracotta floor with floor heating system), conservatory, closed underground garage (opening with remote control). Further equipment: locker for bicycles, various games, a bookshelf with a selection of Austrian literature, brochures regarding leisure activities and culture around Traunsee. Service ‘check-in and live’. When you arrive, the beds will be already made, and hand and bath towels, soap, bath and shower gel, a hairdryer, coffee, filters, milk and mineral water, as well as the usual “kitchen basics” (sugar, salt, and spices), will be provided. ...moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Video Player
- Books - Fiction/Non-Fiction
- Games - Kids
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theatre
- Horse Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Fitness Centre
- Laundrette - Serviced
sports and adventure activities
- Mountain Climbing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Toilet Paper
- Broadband Access
- Computer Available
- Iron & Board
- Computer PC
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Beach Towels
ReviewsWrite a review
die schönste Ferienwohnung die ich je gemietet hab
die schönste Ferienwohnung die ich je gemietet hab
es gibt hier einfach ALLES selbst Kerzen und Kaffee und Haarfôhn sowie einen Computer ! Bin begeistert und werde sicher wieder kommen! Alles ist super eingerichtet und sauber und man kann sich einfach rundherum wohl fühlen und die Batterie auftanken !! DANKE und ein grosses Hipp-Hipp Hurraaaaaaaa Silvia
- Guest Kubissi (Smissenbosstraat 49-1700 Dilbeek Belgien)
- Date of stay 01/27/09
- Review Submitted 02/03/09
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, romantic getaway, age 55+.
Owner response: Hallo, vielen Dank für die super Bewertung. Ich freue mich, wenn Sie wiederkommen!
Den FeWo Kronegarten ist sehr gut, und den service Ausgezeichnet. Nur zum empfehlen fuer 2-3 personen. Gemuetlich, und im gehabstand von Stadt.
- Guest aage petersen (slagelse, danemark)
- Date of stay 07/17/11
- Review Submitted 07/28/11
Recommended for: Age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2014
3 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (€) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Fees and Taxes:
- Cleaning €40
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Salzburg at 80 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Gmunden at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Regau at 8 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: beach at 500 Metres
- Primary: +49 (0)69 90474371
- Fax: +49 (0)3222 6802919
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kitchen and breakfast bar
Dining area in the conservatory
1 Bedroom / 0.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.