Florida Keys at its Best!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tavernier condo description
Welcome to Paradise! The Florida Keys is Known as the Sport Fishing Capital of the World! Enjoy Boating, Fishing, Diving, Swimming and Snorkeling in the Beautiful Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico. Just over a One Hour Drive South of Miami International Airport, you will Feel Your Troubles and Concerns Fade Away as the Warm Waters, Caribbean Breezes and Panoramic Sea Views Begin to Take Over. This Gorgeous Islamorada Home is Located a Mere 10 Minutes South of the Famed John Pennekamp Under Water Coral Reef State Park and 15 Minutes North of "Theatre of the Sea", an Interactive Aquatic Park and Attraction.
Your Escape Continues as you enter the Small Private Gated Community where Flora and Fauna Abound. Enjoy the Manicured Gardens, the Large Heated Swimming Pool & Attached Spa, Day and Evening Tennis, the Clubhouse and Views from the Beautiful Bay Side Marina. The Marina Area Features Private Docks, a Sandy Beach for Sun Bathers, an Outside Grill and a Native “Chickee” Shelter Area Complete with Paddle Fan, Water & Electric, Convenient Ice Maker, a Large Bar-B-Que Area and Chairs and Tables to Complete your Outside Gatherings. Meet Fellow Vacationers and Owners Nightly for Impromptu Gatherings of Food and Drink as they Watch the Beautiful Sun Sets and Toast Another Day in Paradise as the Day Gently Slips Away.
For Boating, Fishing and Diving Enthusiasts, the Marina offers Dockage, a Private Boat Ramp, Boat & Trailer Storage and Direct Ocean Access. From Dockside, the Open Florida Bay Views offer a Canvas of Ever Changing Wildlife Views. Daily Dock Sightings include: Manatees, Playful Dolphins, Sand Sharks, Horse Shoe Crabs and Constant Views of a Myriad of Shore Birds. This is The Place where Your Family and Friends will Begin Their New Memories of a Lifetime!
This Well-Appointed and Updated 2-bedroom 2 ½ Bath Condo Style Townhouse is located in a Quiet Exclusive Gated Community. The Home is Fully Furnished including a Gourmet Kitchen with Ice Maker, Blender, Disposal, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Dishes, Utensils and All Essential Cookware. Bon Appetit! All Bedrooms and Bath Areas include Linens & Towels. Covered parking is available for Two Cars and/or a Boat or Boat Trailer. Enjoy the Flora and Fauna as well as the Ever Changing Water Views from one of Four Separate Porches, Two of which are Screened. This Home has everything You and Your Family will need for a Wonderful Get-Away Vacation! The Home may be rented for Periods of Two or More Months Throughout the Year.
Full Amenities include:
• Marina with Water and Electric (a private boat slip is available)
• Clubhouse with Fireplace and New Gas Grill
• Large Private Heated Pool with Adjoining Spa
• Lighted Private Tennis Courts
• Gorgeous Manicured Gardens, Fabulous Water Views
. Spacious Grounds and Scenic Walks
We are known as the "Sport Fishing Capital of the World" and you can find some of the most Professional Offshore and Back Country Fishing Guides anywhere!
All Basic Utilities (up to $250 per month)are included as well as all Furnishings, Linens & Towels!
Keywords: Luxury, Resort, Townhome, Private, Marina, Condo, Waterview, Pool, Tennis, Clubhouse, Boat Dock, Fully Furnished
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Shared Kitchen
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Covered Parking
- Clothes Dryer
- Four Porches/Two Screened, Private Marina and Boat Ramp, Private Dock with Water and Electric, Heated Pool & Spa, Tennis, Clubhouse, Close Proximity to Waterfront Restaurants, Live Entertainment, 10 Minutes to John Pennekamp State Park, Excellent Diving, Fishing and all other Water Sports! Hurry!...moreless
- CD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- This Home is Located a Mere 10 Minutes Drive from the Fabulous John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park. Established in 1963, John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park was the first undersea park created in the United States. The park, combined with the adjacent Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, encompasses 178 nautical square miles of coral reefs, seagrass beds and mangrove swamps. These areas were established to protect and preserve the only living coral reef in the continental United States. Enjoy Glass Bottom Boat Excursions, Snorkeling & Diving Trips, Hiking and Picknicking in the Park. Theatre of the Sea, a Major Marine and Mammal Park & Attraction and located about 15 Minutes to the South. Theater of the Sea is an educational and entertaining marine animal park where performances are up close and personal. At Theater of the Sea you can swim with dolphins, sea lions, and stingrays in their natural salt water lagoons through interactive swim programs. Bring the Whole Family!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Fun in the Sun!
Fun in the Sun!
My family stayed here for an extended stay during the winter of 2009. We had the best memories - cooking out by the marina, swimming in the gulf, scuba diving, movie nights in - such great times! The condo was beautifully appointed and the location cannot be beat! I hope to stay again in the future!
- Guest The Darwin Family (Portland, OR)
- Date of stay 01/01/10
- Review Submitted 11/28/10
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, romantic getaway, families with teenagers.
Great house, experience
Great house, experience
Everything was as promised, community was even better than advertised. I'd want to bring out boat next time, but otherwise perfect getaway spot. Owner is very flexible (even with our small dog) and left the kitchen stocked with the basics!
- Guest Travis and Susan (Rye, NY)
- Date of stay 02/04/10
- Review Submitted 11/26/10
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children, pet owners, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Peak Season (Dec, Jan, Feb & Mar) - $3400 Monthly (2 month min) Swing Season (Oct, Nov, Apr & May)- $2750 Monthly (2 month min) Off Season (Jun, Jul, Aug & Sep)- $2400 Monthly (2 month min) Rental Fee Includes Utilities Up to $250 Total Monthly Security Deposit of $500, Cleaning Fee of $150 One or Two Small Pets are Welcome (Call Owner for the Pet Fee) For Longer Term Rentals, Call the Owner for a Price Quote!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 1992
About: Owners are long time residents of the Florida Keys (and fortunate dwellers of Sunset Hammock!) where you can be "world's away" in just over an hours drive from Miami!!
Having spent many happy days fishing and enjoying the beautiful waters off the coast, the owners decided to make the Florida Keys their home. Here you can combine relaxation with fishing, boating, fabulous diving (Pennekamp Park is just minutes away!) and great restaurants, all in the unique Florida Keys style! Key West and other Keys' destinations are easy drives as well. Year round fun for one and all!! And don't forget the fresh seafood, tropical cocktails and homemade Key lime pies -- all to be found in abundance!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Take your boat out for a day trip of world class fishing and diving. Fishing guides are to be found in the area as well as superior dive instructors. Ready to unwind and do nothing? A sunset cruise or relaxing at the community "chickee" will fit the bill! Grab some friends, an appetizer and your drink and head to the marina area - you'll find your neighbors to be friendly and relaxed and your sunsets sensational!
- Primary: (919) 247-6017 (North Carolina, USA)
- Secondary: (919) 846-1451 (North Carolina, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Great Room with View
Kitchen and Front Balcony
Marina with Private Boat Slips
Community Clubhouse, Pool and Spa
Bayside and Garden Views from Balcony
Great Room with Dining Area
Private Boat Launch
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Monday, November 25, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.