Gorgeous View ... Private, Secluded & Quiet - Jacussi Tub
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Golden Valley cabin description
Privacy and seclusion but in the heart of it all! Gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath log cabin with over 1400 sq ft of decking to take in the views from every angle. If relaxing and getting away from it all is what you need than Mountain Retreat is for you.
Master bedroom is located on top level with views from every window a private porch and a Queen size bed. Master bath has a jetted tub for two and separate shower.
Main level has large living room/dining room with floor to ceiling windows to take in the million dollar views. Widescreen HDTV for your enjoyment with DIsh Satellite HDTV throughout our lovely home..
Our Kitchen is fully equipped with all the comforts of home stove, dishwasher, microwave and toaster oven ... we also have a gas grill, we supply the gas, on the main level porch.
Downstairs is a finished den area with gas freestanding fireplace and full bath. Large screen HDTV that is ready for your gaming equipment .Two bedrooms, one with Queen bed and 3rd bedroom with two twins are enclosed and private with a full sized washer and dryer in the laundry room.
We are centrally located for some of the nicest North Carolina sights and locations.
The Biltmore House in Asheville is just a 45 minute scenic drive from here.
The closest towns to us for dining are Rutherfordton, Forest City, Marion and Morganton – all within 20 to 30 minutes from us.
South Mountain State Park, Little Switzerland, the Blueridge Parkway, Lake James are just 30 to 35 scenic minutes away …
Chimney Rock and Lake Lure, Lineville Falls and Caverns, are all around 45 minutes from us …
Our favorite restaurants include:
The Water Oak Restaurant in Rutherfordton … …
The Mountain View Restaurant in Little Switzerland …
Activities in the area:
Zip Lines … Canopy Ridge ... Near Lake Lure …
Lake James … google Lake James marinas to get all the up to date info on pontoon boat, canoe and kayak rentals and restaurants on the Lake.
South Mountain State Park … just 30 minutes away … marked hiking trails … pet friendly and waterfalls
Horseback Riding … Poco Rhythm Ranch in Morganton … 30 minutes away offers great single track riding thru virgin mountain acres ...
Linville Falls and Caverns …both gorgeous … up route 221 North
Biltmore Hotel and Winery in Asheville … 45 minute scenic ride
Little Switzerland … The General Store … great food and drink … right off the Blueridge Parkway … 35 minute scenic ride
Sugar Mountain Ski area and Grandfather Mountain … home of the swinging bridge … 1 hr and 15 minutes up route 221 North
Gem Mining … Little Switzerland and Lake Lure … 35 minutes away
To locate us on a map, find the junction of route 64 and route 226, south of Marion and Morganton, NC … we are about 6 miles south driving on route 226, of that intersection, just off of scenic route 226 South in Golden Valley Township …
Once you get here you won't want to leave!
Keywords: cabin, view, mountain, private, 3 bedroom, 2.5 baths
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered:
- Smoking Allowed:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Alternative Lifestyle
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Gas Fireplace:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- This beautiful property is located in a Mountaintop Gated Community and is totally private, secluded and quiet ... no visible or audible neighbors ... fabulous Views ... Owners second home ... nicely decorated and anticeptically clean for your getaway visit to the Blueridge Mountains of North Carolina...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Video Library
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Rock Climbing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Our favorite restaurants include: The Water Oak Restaurant in Rutherfordton … www.thewateroakrestaurant.com … 828-287-2932 The Mountain View Restaurant in Little Switzerland … www.mountainviewrest.com … 828-766-9670 Lake James … google Lake James marinas to get all the up to date info on pontoon boat, canoe and kayak rentals and restaurants on the Lake. South Mountain State Park … just 30 minutes away … marked hiking trails … pet friendly and waterfalls Horseback Riding … Poco Rhythm Ranch in Morganton … 30 minutes away … www.pocorhythmretreat.com …828-433-1278 …828-413-5830 Linville Falls and Caverns …both gorgeous … up route 221 North Biltmore Hotel and Winery in Asheville … 45 minute scenic ride Little Switzerland … The General Store … great food and drink … right off the Blueridge Parkway … 35 minute scenic ride Sugar Mountain Ski area and Grandfather Mountain … home of the swinging bridge … 1 hr and 15 minutes up route 221 North Gem Mining … Little Switzerland ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$1050 weekly ...7 nights $175 per night ... we have a 2 night minimum .. other arrangements are available 11.75% ... (6.75% state & 5% county) $85 one time cleaning fee Pet fee ... please call and we can discuss your pet . We accept personal checks, money orders, cashiers checks and travelers checks Same pricing Year Round ... we do not raise our rates for weekends or holidays ...
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2007
Why Golden Valley:
Golden Valley Township in beautiful Rutherford County, NC is absolutely gorgeous ... lots of mountains, creeks and country two lane roads ... Beckys store is near the center of Golden Valley ... good food, free WIFI, great cell reception and staples ... less than 8 minutes away ...
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Privacy, Seclusion and Quiet are the mainstay of this beautifully built Mountain Log Cabin ... great views ... a great getaway from your normal daily lifestyle ...
- Primary: +1 828 247-0404 call anytime
Links to more information:
Million Dollar Views ... private, secluded and quiet ... come & enjoy!
Our beautiful Hilltop Hideaway ... private, secluded and quiet ... no neighbors
1400+ Sq Ft of Decking
Comfortable dining with seating for six
Enjoy our two person Jacuzzi tub in the upstairs queen master suite
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Monday, March 04, 2013