Lone-Standing Vacation Homes by the Water W/Private Dock About 500 M - Rietland house
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Warder apartment description
Peace, space and active relaxation: who wouldn’t like to enjoy that every once and awhile? You find everything you are looking for on the green shores of the west Frisian Ijssel sea coast: a bungalow park with the tranquility of a village. You will be living in a lone-standing bungalow with a boat dock by the door and you will be surrounded on all sides by beautiful nature. Water sports enthusiasts, cyclists, fishers and nature lovers will feel at home in the “De Vlietlanden” bungalow park in Wervershoof. It is located directly by the Ijssel Sea and also by the century-old harbor cities of Medemblik, Enkhuizen and Hoorn. “De Vleitland” is the ideal starting point for excursions. The famous “Zuiderzee Museum” is located in Enkhuizen and a historic steam train runs between Hoorn and Medemblik. The old Holland city of Alkmaar with its famous cheese market is nearby, just as the marina. Helder and the world city of Amsterdam.
Boat rental/restaurant De Vlietlanden: De Wimpel rents motor boats for which you will not need a license. Boats for rent starting at 40 € per day including gas and insurance. The De Vlietlanden restaurant is located directly by water. We recommend our restaurant for a cozy aperitif or a delectable meal. You can also enjoy the stunning view from here.
De Vlietlanden Grand Café/Beauty center: De Vlietlanden Grand Café is a very cozy café/restaurant where you cozily drink something, get snacks or have a wonderful meal. There is also an internet café here and a pool table. The Grand Café is located next to 2 lighted tennis courts by the De Vlietlanden bungalow park. The De Vlietlanden bungalow park also has its own barbershop and beauty center. René and Maartje welcome you here. We recommend making reservations in advance. Telephone number 0031 – 228 – 586951.
De Vlietlanden Pony rental: The De Vlietlanden stall is your place for guided horseback riding, horseback riding training and horseback riding on an outside riding course. Our ponies also like to be pet and combed. There is also a playground and a soccer field for the children.
Rietland house: Warder Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 33057ha
A villa under the vacation homes that has exactly that which we deem comfort, luxury and spaciousness. The cozy, fully paned gazebo offers you a wonderful view. On the ground floor you will find the living room with a gazebo, the kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom with a bathtub and/or shower and a spacious hallway. On the second floor you will find two or three bedrooms. All bungalows are completely furnished and have a sliding glass door that leads to the patio. The apartment has a washing machine, a dishwasher, a microwave, garden furniture, a color television with premiere channels, a screen door, a private dock and a parking space in front of the door. The kitchen also has a refrigerator with a freezer, a coffee machine, dishes and pots.
- 115 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- 3 doubles, 1 twin
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- The combination of tranquility, athletic relaxation and living in spacious vacation homes makes De Vlietlanden a very special holiday resort in the Netherlands. It is a paradise for water sport enthusiasts and fishers, as it is surrounded by lakes. From the park you can drive directly to the lakes Groote Vliet, Kleine Vliet and Ijsselmeer. 500m from the park is “De Vooroever”, a relaxation area with water, lawns and beaches. We promise passionate fishers a good catch. Boats can be rented at De Wimpel. There is a playground and soccer field for children. Those who like to be active will find what they want, because in addition to water sports, you can participate in many other types of sports like tennis and golf. After this, you can relax in our restaurant. The sub-tropic swimming pool in W’hoof is also worth a visit. Thus, De Vlietlanden is an ideal resort for both short and long vacations, we kindly welcome you here!...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Holiday Complex
- Away From It All
- Recreation Centre
- Near The Sea
sports and adventure activities
- Dining Area
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- 4 Ring Stove
- Tennis Court
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Nov 1, 2013
3 night min stay
Nov 2 - Dec 20, 2013
3 night min stay
Dec 21 - Jan 3, 2014
3 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (€) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Schiphol at 60 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Hoogkarspel at 10 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Medemblik at 6 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: beach at 500 Metres
- Primary: +31 (0) 228 581491
- Fax: +31 (0) 228 581266
Links to more information:
De Vlietlanden bungalow park
Fishing with Jan Eggers
“Kleine Vliet” vacation home
Plan Bungalow park De Vlietlanden
4 Bedroom / 0.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.