200' from Naples Best Beach. Now to Dec 20 $149/nt !
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Private Homes house description
Classic Naples beach house on outside, all new on the inside. Rent this Entire 4 Star Home. Hundreds of flowers year round. BRAND NEW: kitchen, kitchen appliances, family room, lanai with grill, 3 bedrooms new Master Bedroom with all new marble and porcelain Master Bath, six person dining area, parking right outside your front door, 200 ft from the best sugar sand beach in Naples, new flat screen HDTV, cable, WI-FI and total Privacy. All new porcelain floors. You'll fall in love with this dreamy beach home. Great for the whole family or a romantic getaway. Completely Furnished; beach chairs, pails and shovels for the kids, beach towels, beach balls, man and woman's bicycles, electric pump, sheets, towels, silverware, kitchen utensils, pots and pans, coffee maker...everything!
Many call the location of this home the finest in all Naples. Fifty stores and restaurants on Naples most famous boulevard, Fifth Avenue, just two blocks away. You can't find another value at a location like this for twice the price !
Rent now until December 20 for just $149 per night! (5 night minimum)
- no other location along the beach has old pilings leading out into the Gulf (see my photos). Pelicans perch on these pilings. They take off and land all day, you'll see them dive for fish...they always catch one and it's fun seeing them in their big 'pouch.' Seagulls bicker for spots on the pilings making for fun bird watching. Friendly Dolphins bob up just offshore..you and your kids will Love It.
- SWIMMING is ideal. No hard shells or rocks to walk over as you get into the water, just soft sugar sand. Build sand castles, walk hand in hand along the beach ..and don't miss sunset !
- the beach is SUGAR SAND, voted one of the Ten Best Beaches in America. Walk in the water and the bottom feels like walking on a plush carpet. Fall Gulf temperature, 80-85 degrees!
- you can fill up our 'beach stuff' carrier with our beach chairs, pails and shovels for kids, beach umbrella, sun tan cream, books, soft drinks and water and 'roll' it 200' to the beach.
- walk 20 minutes along the beach to a main attraction in Naples, the Naples Pier. Grab a hot dog, ice cream, a beverage, watch fisherman bring in catches.
- From the pier or the beach in front of your home you'll view dolphin's (think Flipper) coming to the surface. I've had them come to the side of my boat 'stand' in the water and beg for food ! They're amazing!
Rent a boat in town.
- this is the Sunset Beach! Every evening watch gorgeous sunsets that turn the clouds orange, pink..purple..spectacular!
- Spend a Thanksgiving or Christmas/New Year out of the cold and on the beach !
The perfect beach home !
- All new porcelain tile flooring
- See our valuable sailing ship and our shell and mask collections.
- Perfect outdoor dining on screened lanai.
- His and her bicycles (Naples is a bikers paradise!)
- You can bike to the drug or grocery store, or near-by restaurants.
- Bike to the Brand New and stunning workout center and use any of nearly 100 workout machines, and when your done, swim in the Large, New outdoor pool.
- A few Naples Destinations: Hollywood 20 (new movie theater), Mercato: 500+ restaurants, shopping, cocktails, dancing...and the plush new Silver Spot movie theater with Lazy Boy sized chairs, reserved seating and fine restaurants. SHOPPING:The Waterside Shops (DeBeers, Tiffany's, Hermes, Harry Winston and more common stores like Gap, Banana Republic) an Apple store. Discount malls, many shopping malls, restaurants set amidst beautiful pools, flowers and fountains.
- Third Street South shopping and dining, (5 minutes away)
- Fifth Avenue Dining and shopping (just two blocks away), Naples has hundreds of restaurants within a 10 minute drive
- Naples has more golf courses per capita than any town in the USA
- The Property:
There's dozens of coconut palms, and even an orange tree. Your free to gather and eat all you wish.
Did you know the locals think of Naples as 'Paradise' Please come and learn why.
Keywords: Beach house, bungalow, home
- 2300 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Features: toilet, tub, shower
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning:
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Classic Florida home on exterior, completely new on inside: new porcelain tile floors, walls, master bath with marble countertop, sinks, Toto or Kohler toilets, master closets, To-to jetted tub, washer/dryer room + shelving, porcelain floor tiles throughout entire home, GE gas range top. First renters 2010. This property is near Mint....moreless
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
Pool & Spa
- Lawn / Garden:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Both ritzy, and affordable shopping, 700 restaurants from The Ritz to McDonalds, art galleries, Naples zoo (feed the giraffes), Botanical Gardens, Swamp Buggy rides, more golf courses per capita than any US community, Everglades/ National Park Tours with just your family, boat to a gorgeous island for shelling and beaching..and everything you can imagine in this tropical paradise. See $10 to $50 million homes just within a few hundred feet of my home.. Next door neighbors home is 17,000 sq ft with 3 stories, home a few blocks north around 80,000 sq feet. Extraordinary homes in America's wealthiest community. Not a day goes by without spotting a Ferrari, Bentley, Lambrogini, Rolls. Superb golf courses with great rates, 100's of restaurants.... High end shopping as well as discount malls. Tiffany's to Marshall's. Whole Foods, Cheesecake Factory, Great American Steak Houses like Andre's. Stoney's, Capitol Grill, Flemmings, Ruth Chris. every chain restaurant is here...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We had a great time in your home. It was clean & very comfortable. We used your beach toys & cart. Everything worked great. We walked everywhere. Your house is very close to .... restaurants, shopping & beach. Thank you for sharing.
- Guest Okie in love w/ Naples (Muskogee, Oklahoma )
- Date of stay 03/17/13
- Review Submitted 04/12/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, age 55+, families with teenagers, girls getaway, people with disabilities, sightseeing, families with young children, pet owners, romantic getaway, adventure seekers.
We stayed in this house for 5 days around Christmas time, 2011. The good, the bad and the ugly follow: THE GOOD - * The location is lovely. You aren't 200 feet from the beach, but you are 200 yards from a very nice, white sand beach. The beach has no vending or other disturbances and is a great place to spend time in the sun * Fruit trees - There's a nice orange tree in the yard, and we picked fresh oranges and they were wonderful * The weather - It was 80-85 every day we stayed * The area is wonderful. You're just 9 blocks away from the Naples pier, and even fewer from Old Naples dining and shopping * Having two bikes (man's and woman's) was very nice * Nice enclosed patio to sit on, although one of pool-type chaises is broken THE BAD - * Bugs - we found large (and live) cockroaches in the house * Mice - we found mouse feces in several places. The kick-plate for the dishwasher is gone, and someone has stuffed paper shopping bags under there. We saw several bugs head that way when we turned the lights on * The chairs and equipment are dated. We used the carrier to take 4 chairs and umbrella to the beach, and two of the chairs were broken, and most of them are rusty at the hinges. Not a big deal, as there are about 6 chairs there look things over before you load them up and haul them to the beach * The house is small, which is fine. But there is no "den" as noted in the listing. There is a master bedroom, a 2nd bedroom, and a 3rd room with a day bed/desk for internet work/TV * The house smells of pets. There is a 2-3 inch crevice between the sliding patio doors and the dining room floor, and it is filled with pet hair and dirt. It was not very attractive * Security - the lock on the sliding doors doesn't really work. There's an odd latch but it doesn't work, and there's a chain that goes on the bottom of the doors. However, there is "play" in the doors which would allow anyone to partially open the doors, remove the latch and chain and voila. Locks should work as designed * We followed directions to use the TV and cable, but it didn't work much of the time. The TV simply "auto-scrolled" through a setup menu, and it was nearly impossible to stop this THE UGLY - * None really. The house is okay; you're not renting a new home, and you should take note. If you plan on spending time at the beach, golfing, shopping, riding bikes, etc., then it's a good place. I don't like finding bugs in multiple rooms, and being concerned about storage.
- Guest TAC (Ohio)
- Date of stay 12/22/11
- Review Submitted 01/06/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, pet owners.
Manager response: For the past year my agent in Naples has used Marsha M. to clean my home. Being a few days before Christmas (Dec 22) Marsha wasn't available so we used Jane B, suggested by a friend. I didn't learn until after my guests arrival that Jane had done such a terrible job. I called my agent at once and within 30 minutes she was at my home asking my guests what she could do. They said not a thing. By then two days of their six day rental had lapsed but we would have been happy to address both the chaise and TV issue that day. I was horrified and very upset when I learned what had happened. I've had renters in my homes in Wisconsin and Naples for years and never have had guests arrive to such conditions. I was unaware of the broken chaise. A new one will replace the broken one immediately so guests can enjoy the lovely patio. Unfortunately the climate in Southwest Florida is somewhat welcoming to a few large insects. During certain weather conditions Palmetto bugs are found in the finest homes in Naples. However I'll have the exterminators return as soon as possible for a thorough treatment. They will, of course, address the issue of mice, however they informed me that it is very unlikely that mice are in the house. Any guest who has trouble with the television reception should notify us right away. The instructions may be slightly complicated but the tv works fine. I will call Comcast and/or a repair service. Current guests are having no problem with the television and there is no history of a problem. So we are puzzled as to what was happening during this time. The patio door cannot be opened from the outside if the latch is closed properly. I will, however, double check to determine if a more secure lock will be safer. The security of our guests and of our property is of the utmost importance. We apologize for any inconvenience or discomfort. This is a charming Olde Naples home in a perfect location . . close to everything. I want my guests to enjoy it as much as my wife and I do when we are in Naples and will make every effort to maintain a welcoming and comfortable vacation home. Owner, Victor Mader
Guest comment entered by manager
The weather has been perfect every day. We really hate to leave your home ! It's been a great vacation.
- Guest Julie D
- Date of stay 03/20/11
- Review Submitted 03/26/11
Guest comment entered by manager
Your home is in the perfect location. Just a few feet to the beach, two blocks to Fifth Avenue.. We enjoyed the bikes, beach chairs and kids beach toys.. Thanks
- Guest Richard T
- Date of stay 03/01/11
- Review Submitted 03/23/11
Guest comment entered by manager
Great location, fabulous sunsets...marvelous weather
- Guest Kevin A
- Date of stay 02/24/11
- Review Submitted 03/23/11
Guest comment entered by manager
"We really, really enjoyed your home very much. It's a lovely home on a great lot with a great location. We're very happy." I just returned from the golf course.
- Guest George F
- Date of stay 02/05/11
- Review Submitted 02/07/11
Guest comment entered by manager
We had a great time and loved the location
- Guest Rebecca C
- Date of stay 12/21/10
- Review Submitted 12/24/10
Weekly rates: $995 to $2395 Inquire about rate for your dates! Five day minimum 2014 Rates: High season monthly RATES: inquire Christmas week slightly additional Please inquire by sending Email. Rates may vary.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Naples, also RSW at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 1999
About: My first visit to Florida was to Miami Beach, around 1950. As the east coast of Florida became gridlock I drove west and discovered Naples. My wife, my children and my grandchildren adore Naples. We locals call it Paradise. We adore Old Naples, between Hy 41 (Tamiami Trail) and the Gulf, there's no congestion. This is the Most Valuable Real Estate on the entire West Coast of Florida and this home is in it's center. The magnificent Mahogany, Date and Royal Palm trees of 90 years ago are here. You can drive along lanes that are canopied with boughs of these magnificent trees. Walk, bike ride, stroll or take rides along Gulf Shore Blvd and Gordon Drive and view the most exquisite waterside mansions in all America. The wealthiest people own $10 - 75 million homes, in Naples, for a reason. Come, learn why.
Why Private Homes:
I've come to Florida since the 1960's. In the 1970's we decided to travel to every city on the east coast of Florida from Ft Lauderdale to Key West. We found very crowded conditions. Today 9 million people live in Dade and Broward counties (Miami, Miami Beach, Ft Lauderdale, etc) The highways are choked with traffic. In 1975 we discovered Naples, on the west coast of Florida. Quiet, beautiful, uncrowded white sand beaches..an American Paradise. We came every year and in 1999 we bought this home. 2009 was the first year of rentals. We plan to retire and live in this paradise next year.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Your Naples rental across the street from the beach, minutes from great grocers, a new CVS drugstore, two Starbucks, the most magnificent workout center and swimming pool you've ever seen, both 5th Avenue and Third St shopping and restaurants. Walk across the street to Naples best beach spot. View Pelicans, Seagulls and dozens of shorebirds. It's always sunny, never any mosquitoes. You're surrounded by greenery; palms, shrubs and tens of thousands of flowers, especially the red or pink bougainvillea that surround this home. Eat fresh coconut right off the trees and pick and enjoy oranges directly off the orange tree. My wife and I love to bicycle, (bikes and electric pump are provided free) If you need to cool off after biking you can stroll across the street, swim in the surf or relax in the new Jacuzzi tub. Dine inside, or grill and dine outside on the covered lanai.
- Primary: (414) 881-1966 (Wisconsin, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Looking south. Note the soft, sugar sand. Naples Pier in background
A short walk to the famous Naples Pier, get a hot dog, great for people watching
Beach direct across street. Sunset. Fisherman. Pelicans and gulls
Guest bedroom. Unseen: seven ft long closet
South portion of home. Unseen: orange tree to right and dozens of coconut trees
Family room: LayZBoy, enter lanai, dining table, shells, masks,sailing ship
Fifth Avenue in Olde Naples for dining + shopping is a two block walk away
Naples Pier. Park 200' from pier, pelicans 6' away, snack, people watch. FUUUN!
Sunrise on your beach. Naples beach is uncrowded with soft, sugar white sand
Beach directly across the street. Just after sunset, a fisherman
MB: All new: Marble counter,porcelain floor,Jet Tub, shower: rain head sprinkler
Portion of Master Bedroom, unseen:large walk-in master closet with shelving
Kitchen, all new: GE range top,refrig,sink. Background: guest bath: tub+shower
N end Family Room: Large new flat screen TV, DVD, stereo and comfy couch
Downtown Naples at night: restaurants, harbor, cocktails and beach walks
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Friday, November 29, 2013