Newly Completed! Deluxe 4 Seasons of Fun!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Vernon house description
Spacious, bright & luxuriously equipped, this newly completed 2 bedroom suite is in an executive style home in a quiet neighbourhood. Simply bring your suitcase & relax! The suite is completely sound-proofed; wonderfully cool in the summer and with in-floor heating to keep you toasty warm when the thermometer dips. The spa-like bathroom boasts a huge, 2 person, walk-in shower with never ending hot water on demand. The double sink vanity provides lots of elbow room, while the individual toilet chamber offers complete privacy. There is an insuite, full-size, front loading washer & dryer for your convenience. Whether you are coming to Vernon to play or to work, for a few days, a week or a month, the 5 star ammenities this suite offers guarantees your stay will be deluxe & very comfortable!
Keywords: Luxury, deluxe, vacation, short stay, rental, 2 bed + 1 bath, quiet, rural living at its best, unbeatable location, private, well appointed, stainless steel, kitchen, bar, huge 65'' plasma TV, game system, surround sound, pillowtop beds, featherbed toppers, quality linens, spa like bathroom, walk in shower for two, full size washer and dryer, BBQ, private entrance, covered patio, secure parking, winter hot tub.
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Unbeatable location. Beautiful design. All the comforts of home. Spa-like bathroom. Huge 65' plasma tv. Winter hot tub. BBQ. 9km- Village Green Mall, 1km- Kal Lake boat launch, 5km- Okanagan Lake boat launch, 30km- Silver Star Mtn, 20km- Predator Ridge Golf Resort, 20km- Sparkling Hill Wellness Resort, 100kms- Big White Ski Resort, 50km- Grey Monk Winery...moreless
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Roller Blading
- Ice Skating
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Hunting Small Game
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- We are located in the center of 4 SEASONS OF FUN! Within walking distance to stunning Kalamalka Lake (named one of the top ten in the world by National Geographic) & Kalamalka Provincial Park (with its vista-filled trails ideal for hiking & biking). For climbers, Cougar Canyon has something for every climbing level and is an easy hike in. Okanagan Lake offers many choices for sandy beaches & boat launches and depending on your choice, can be found within a 10 minute drive. World renown Predator Ridge Golf Resort is a 20 minute drive, with Vernon Golf and Country Club only 5 minutes away. Numerous other courses are 15- 45 minutes by car. Sparkling Hills Wellness Resort is an easy 20 minute drive with wineries galore close by. For those who like to 'fly like a bird', we are 5 kms away from some favorite parasailing jumping off spots. If it's the 'white stuff' you like to play in, within 35- 40 minutes you can go from our doorstep to the parking lot of Silver Star Mountain. Big White is about about a 1.5 hour drive. We are in the middle of limitless snowmobiling & as an avid sledder, my husband can guide you to the 'top of the world' (and get you back home again safely)! For those that are coming to Vernon to work or learn- the Kal Tire Training Centre and head office are only 5kms up the road. Vernon Jubilee Hospital 6kms, Okanagan College 1.5kms and University of British Columbia Okanagan 40kms....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We enjoyed our stay in your beautiful home, very nice neighborhood. It was great because it was centrallly located between all the areas we snowmobiled ( hunters range, Silver Star, Lumby, Greystokes ) . All the people we met were very freindly and willing to help us out and show us around the different snowmobiling areas. ----- Thanks for helping make this a great vacation -- Rick & Ronna , Dave & Leah
- Guest Rick (Ferndale, Washington)
- Date of stay 01/22/11
- Review Submitted 02/15/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Christmas Holiday Rate
Dec 13 - Jan 3, 2014
3 night min stay
|Summer Holiday Rate
Jun 27 - Sep 5, 2014
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
- Refundable Damage Deposit: C$400
- Taxes Included
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Kelowna International at 40 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 97 at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Kalamalka Lake Beach at 0.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Alexanders Beach Pub at 0.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Silver Star Mountain Resort at 30 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Predator Ridge Golf Resort at 20 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Alexanders Beach Pub at 2 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 1990
About the owner: We moved to the Okanagan in 1990 to enjoy four seasons of recreation. Now that our children have grown we are travelling more and use VRBO as our primary source of accomodations. We have stayed in a variety of properties, in many different places and much prefer the experience above hotels or resorts.
Why the Owner Chose Vernon:
Even after all these years we still love living in the Okanagan! Since our kids are grown & gone we had a lot of space we weren't using, so we decided to put a vacation suite in. We had rented our home out when we went travelling in 2011 and had such positive experiences (and reviews) that we wanted to offer our guests the same level of comfort to enjoy in the new suite. Therefore, we designed, furnished & finished the suite to provide that.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The Okanagan is a mecca of 4 seasons of fun and we are so thankful to live in a place that allows us to enjoy each one! From our doorstep we can walk to beautiful beaches, go swimming, kayaking and paddle boarding. With Kalamalka Park in our backyard, we can walk, run, bike, hike or go climbing whenever we like. The nearest boat launch is a mere 2 minute drive away. If we want to stick close to home to golf it's a 5 minute drive, while world-class Predator Ridge is only 20 minutes away. When the snow falls we can be swooshing down Silver Star in under an hour, or go cross-country skiing right from our doorstep. As an avid snowmobiler, my husband is always eager to guide other sledders into first-class riding areas and as importantly, get them home safely again! Ending the day soaking in the hot tub, sipping a beverage and sharing stories is all a part of why we want to share our home and the amazing area we live in with others!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living area with huge 65'' plasma TV, Wii, gas fireplace & comfortable seating.
Open plan design with bar ensures no one misses out on the action.
Sink into pillow top queen sized beds with featherbed mattress toppers
For meals or games, the gathering table for four is perfect.
Wardrobes provide a place for you to 'hang your hat' and anything else you want.
A bathroom or a spa? You decide.
Double porcelain sinks and a huge double vanity.
Down the hall the laundry area & toilet chamber share their own separate room.
We want you to enjoy your home away from home!
An avid sledder, my husband can guide you to places others only dream of!
Golfing at Predator Ridge on another stunning Okanagan day.
Spacious & bright with high ceilings and completely sound-proofed.
Fully equipped kitchen with stainless appliances includes gas cooktop.
Luxury linens, fluffy pillows & beautiful duvets will keep you cozy.
Sink into pillow top queen sized beds with featherbed mattress toppers
In floor heating keeps you warm, even on the coldest of winter days.
The huge walk-in shower has room for two & a heated floor.
Sliding doors separate the shower area & toilet chamber giving you privacy.
Front loading, full-size washer & dryer.
Huge covered patio designed for fun with bbq, patio set & chipping mat.
After a day playing in the snow, share your stories soaking in the hot tub.
Climbing in Cougar Canyon.
Biking, hiking & exploring Kalamalka Park. Or how about a swim in the lake?
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 16, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.