Life'S a Beach - Relax & Enjoy with Private Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Narragansett house description
Relax and Enjoy your vacation by the shore. Completely renovated Beach cottage directly across from the Ocean. Spacious 2 bedroom, eat in kitchen, washer/dryer, parking, large yard, roof deck,Beautiful Ocean views.Close to restaurants, shopping, marina.Weekly Spring / Summer rates. Monthly Winter rates
Oceanfront property/Beach Cottage/Private Beach/ Monthly, weekly or weekends.
Private Beach..No parking lots ........No long drives....... Step out onto sand and surf. Fishing access ......... Ferry to Block Island...... Clam Shacks or Dinners in Newport.
The cottage is clean and cozy. Two bedrooms (1 full bed,1 bunkbed-twin top and full bottom), pull-out full sofas and a sunny cozy daybed. Fully furnished , fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, and an outdoor shower!
Private Beach directly in front of cottage, decks to watch the sails and sunsets.
Views of Block Island and Galilee fishing village. Kayaks and ski mobile access to Cove.
Nearby fishing village, State Beaches, Block Island Ferry, Surfing and clam shacks.
Across the Bay from Newport and nightlife.
Keywords: Beach Cottage
- 1000 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 7-8
- Queen Beds (2) Twin (1), Queen Sleep Sofa (1) Queen Sofa (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Parking Off Street:
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Plenty of parking, Outdoor shower, Large yard w/ picnic table and lawn furniture, Completely remodeled winter of 2008. Continued owner effort to improve. New beds and mattresses 2011. New refrigerator 2012. New couches & linens 2013. Inventory check each season to make sure all kitchen supplies are accounted for and in good condition. flat screen TVs in living room and both bedrooms....moreless
- DVD Player
- Video Game Console
- Video Games
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Water View
- Beach View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Located in a private family community. Walk directly across the street to the beach. Water floats and coolers allowed on the beach. BEAUTIFUL sunsets!! Conveniently located near stores, restaurants and marina. Enjoy fresh seafood at restaurants or locate fish market to prepare your own. Bike, kayak, jet ski rentals nearby. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
I have stayed here twice now and couldn't speak higher of how great this house is. It is always clean upon arrival, never any issues while we are there and the location is great.
- Guest Jon (Poughkeepsie, NY)
- Date of stay 07/17/10
- Review Submitted 08/12/10
Recommended for: Families with young children, romantic getaway.
What a wonderful experience! The owners were very nice and accomadating, great communication!! The property was beautiful and clean. Great yard, lots of outdoor lounging/eating options. And the location to the beach could not be beat. We walked to the Lighthouse and enjoyed great seafood from the local restaurants. Not only would I highly recommend this to a friend but hoping to come back again ourselves!! Thanks so much for a memorable vacation!
- Guest rebecca V. (CT)
- Date of stay 06/11/10
- Review Submitted 06/19/10
Recommended for: Families with young children.
March 2 - May 31 - $800.00 /week June 1 - June 28 - $950.00 /week June 29 - August 30 - $1800 /week August 31 - Sept 13 - $950 /week Sept 14 - March 1 - Please contact owner for information about semester rentals
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Green Airport at 30 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Galilee at 2 Miles
- Nearest Train: Wickford Junction at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 108 / Route 1 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Private Beach 300' - Public Beaches 1 Mile at Narragansett
- Nearest Barpub: Spain at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Spain at 1.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
- Primary: +
- Secondary: 404-949-7862
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Large Yard, Roof Deck, Views of Block Island
Path to Private Beach
Dining Area off Family Room with Twin Daybed
Newly Remodeled Kitchen (winter 2008)
Large Family Room with Sleep Sofas
Beautiful Sunsets !!!!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 17, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.