199/nt Aug/Sept Special! Modern Luxury Condo Great Views at Sonesta Hotel
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:6 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Coconut Grove condo description
Enjoy the stunning view from this 18th-floor corner condominium featuring unique wrap-around private balcony with both sunset and sunrise views. Two bedrooms, one full bathroom and one 1.5 bathroom with shower, sleeps 5 people.
Luxuriously appointed interior features floor-to-ceiling hurricane-resistant windows, cappuccino marble floors, granite and marble counter tops, designer kitchen with high-end appliances and laundry center. Bedrooms and bathrooms feature top-of-the-line amenities. This is a non-smoking property and smoking is not permitted inside or on the balcony.
The Sonesta Bayfront Hotel is located in the heart of Coconut Grove, within easy walking distance of world-class shopping, water sports, excellent restaurants and cultural activities. Only a short ride away from downtown Miami and South Beach.
Hotel amenities include high speed Internet, secure parking, Infinity pool and hot tub, newly equipped penthouse level gym, sauna, showers and lockers with towel service, squash courts, business center, and 24/7 concierge service.
The Coconut Grove Sailing Club offers 'Introduction to sailing' and 'US Sailing instruction' classes and is located directly across the street from the Sonesta Hotel. Additional information is available at their website, http://www.cgsc.org, or contact the chief instructor, Richard Crisler for information:
CGYC Tel: 305-444-4571
Don't miss adventures around Coconut Grove: 1. Walk through Coconut Grove along CocoWalk and shop at the stores and boutiques.
2. Eat some of the best Peruvian food at Panorama Restaurant, right in the Sonesta Hotel. Located on the 8th floor, offering great views of Coconut Grove and its Marinas.
3. Visit the Improv Comedy Club in Coconut Grove for some laughs.
4. Stroll through Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world’s preeminent botanical gardens, located only 4 miles from the Sonesta Hotel.
5. Shop and eat along South Beach and visit Casa Casuarina.
6. Experience Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami and located just a few steps from the Sonesta Bayfront Hotel.
7. Visit the Vizcaya Museum near Coconut Grove.
8. Swim with the Dolphins at Miami Seaquarium in Key Biscayne.
9. Shop like a Floridian at The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza.
10. Educate yourself at the Miami Museum of Science and Planetarium, only 5 minutes from the Sonesta.
NEW CONDO IMPROVEMENTS as of SEPTEMBER 2011
We have recently added several improvements to the property including:
- Cable TV (expanded basic cable) has been installed in the living room.
- Black-out blinds have been installed in both bedrooms.
- An alarm clock has been added in the master bedroom.
- On floor 18
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- Master bedroom features: - King size bed. - Closet. - Large balcony access with outdoor breakfast area. - Modern overhead fan and lighting fixture with multiple settings. - Marble floors throughout. Second Master bedroom features: - Queen size bed. - Castro Castropedic Convertable Ottoman/single bed. - Programmable thermostat with separate zone cooling and heating. - Safe in closet. - Marble floors throughout....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Master Bath features: - Extra deep body massage Jacuzzi bath, massaging shower, designer 24x24 tile walls with glass mosaic and marble accents. Designer vanity, faucets and lighting. - Remote control, programmable Toto brand Neorest 2000 Commode and bidet. Second Master bathroom features: - New modern floating glass shower with marble floor and glass and marble mosaic designer accents. Designer 24x24 tile walls with modern upgraded lighting, mirrors, faucet and vanity. - Top of the line, fine porcelain Toto Brand commode with quiet use features....moreless
- Concierge service at the Sonesta Bayfront Hotel is available to visiting tenants, though all incurred expenses are the responsibility of the tenant. Available concierge services include: Child Care* Beauty Salon and Spa Services Appointments* In-room Massage appointment* Theatre, Concert, Game Tickets* Tours: City, Everglades, Biscayne Bay and much more... * Tee Time at Miami's best golf courses* Flower Arrangements* Restaurant Reservations* Private Dinner Cruises* Guest List Club* Car Rentals* Limousine Services* Other Requests* Please note: This property is not equipped with a land line telephone. Please plan accordingly....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Water View
- Near The Ocean
sports and adventure activities
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Communication / Internet
- Dining Area
There are two seats at the kitchen counter and a fold-away table with four stacking chairs, which can be set up indoors or on the balcony. This rental does not include a formal dining table....moreless
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Toilet Paper
- Parking Off Street
- Living Room:
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine:
Secure parking for one car, in the Sonesta Hotel's secure parking structure, is included with this rental. Valet parking is available at an additional cost payable directly to the valet on duty...moreless
- Wireless Internet:
- Housekeeper Included
- 4 Ring Stove
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 26 - Dec 1
6 night min stay
|Christmas and New Years
Dec 21 - Jan 2
6 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 13%
Please email for a personal quote, thank you!
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
This condo is at the Sonesta Bayfront Hotel, a four-star hotel located in the heart of Coconut Grove, directly across from parks and many forms of recreation for both singles and families. Only a short walk from gourmet shopping at our Oceanside Fresh Market. Walking distance to fine restaurants, movie theater, evening entertainment and world class shopping. Cocowalk special shows and other venues also just a short walk away. Local activities include sightseeing, shopping, sailing, water skiing, fishing, snorkeling and diving, theater, museums, and fine dining.
This excellent ocean view location is only a short ride from downtown Miami and South Beach.
Please call or email if you have any questions!
Year Purchased: 2005
About: Your first point of contact will be Seth who manages our property. He is kind and attentive and eager to make your stay as comfortable as possible. He has lived in Florida for many years and can offer excellent advice however the staff at the Sonesta is friendly and eager to help you make reservations or find your way around Miami and our beautiful Coconut Grove. Our hotel staff speak Spanish and English and can help with other languages if needed. A note from the owners: Nell and Phil are currently sailing around the world in their Tayana 55.. Phil is a Pediatric MD and Nell is a Sailboat Captain. We hope you enjoy our custom home as much as we love sailing and loved remodeling our home in Coconut Grove. With the care and guidance of a top architect and designers we remodeled the entire apartment to the highest standards and put a great amount of time and love into building the home you will now be able to enjoy and fall in love with too.. We are child friendly and hope your children enjoy all the special touches we have incorporated for their comfort. When you walk into this home you depart from the hotel mind set and enter into a lovely and inviting home that will make you feel comfortable and happy to have decided on what is commonly known as 'Cloud 1801' by former guests who now rent only this home when coming to Miami. We welcome you and look forward to your return to the one and only 'Cloud 1801' in Coconut Grove.
Why Coconut Grove:
When you check into the hotel you get the finest service from friendly staff and kind people we have grown to know well during our years owning this private condo home however when you walk into our apartment you are immediately surrounded by the most spectacular views as well as the custom home we have built.. It does not feel like a hotel apartment at all. The kitchen is marble, granite and original cherry wood and was designed by a well known architect to create a feeling of family and fun and conversation with friends.. The kitchen is the heart of the home and this is what we created. The bedrooms are spacious and comfortable with all the amenities of home including an ergonomic whirlpool tub and programmable bidet/commode in the master with a large walk in modern tile and glass shower in the guest bedroom.. the living rooms is bright and airy and the balcony is a huge wrap around style that affords bay as well as city views. We often take our meals on the balcony and offer a full size dining table for your enjoyment. In the maids closet you will find a pack and play and pancake griddle. The washer and dryer is state of the art full size and offers steaming options so you may refresh your clothes when wanted. The kitchen has matching top quality full size appliances for your entertainment and cooking pleasure.. Although Coconut Grove prides itself on having some of the finest restaurants in town just walking distance from our home there is a gourmet grocery store on Bayshore drive and often our guests prefer to cook and entertain at home..You cannot beat the view and the food and wine they sell is world class! If you want to enjoy water sports just walk across the street to the Coconut Grove sailing club and ask for Lauren, the manager who will show you all they have to offer from rentals to sailing lessons for the family. Parking for your rental car is included but if you prefer for only.25 a ride you can hop on the Coconut Grove Circular and explore. Enjoy
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Don't miss adventures around Coconut Grove: 1. Walk through Coconut Grove along CocoWalk and shop at the stores and boutiques. 2. Eat some of the best Peruvian food at Panorama Restaurant, right in the Sonesta Hotel. Located on the 8th floor, offering great views of Coconut Grove and its Marinas. 3. Visit the Improv Comedy Club in Coconut Grove for some laughs. 4. Stroll through Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world’s preeminent botanical gardens, located only 4 miles from the Sonesta Hotel. 5. Shop and eat along South Beach and visit Casa Casuarina. 6. Experience Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami and located just a few steps from the Sonesta Bayfront Hotel. 7. Visit the Vizcaya Museum near Coconut Grove. 8. Swim with the Dolphins at Miami Seaquarium in Key Biscayne. 9. Shop like a Floridian at The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza. 10. Educate yourself at the Miami Museum of Science and Planetarium, only 5 minutes from the Sonesta.
- Primary: +1 3059239987
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Stunning views from our corner wrap-around balcony.
Infinity pool and hot tub on the 8th floor overlooking the bay.
Living room, floor-to-ceiling windows, views of Biscayne Bay and Coconut Grove.
Kitchen area with full amenities.
Master bedroom with balcony access and view of Biscayne Bay.
Washer and dryer included.
Scenic panorama from the pool and hot tub on the 8th floor.
Sonesta Bayfront Hotel, Coconut Grove
Living room, additional photo.
Kitchen, additional photo.
Master bathroom with jetted tub.
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.