Professionally Designed and Furnished, Great Location !!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Island Sound II condo description
Pelican Sound Golf and River Club is a very desirable gated private resort.
Our condo is located between Fort Myers and Naples(Approx.15 miles away). The new Southwest Florida International Airport is a 15 minute drive to our condo's doorstep.
Our 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo was professionally interior designed by Robb & Stucky with quality and comfort in mind.
Our 3rd floor condo (elevator) offers a secure location with a tranquil preserve view. The building is adjacent to the community pool - a short walk for any young family members visiting you this winter ! It is also within a minutes drive to the Country Club, Golf course, River Club and Beach boat shuttle which operates daily during peak season.
Activities and Attractions:
1. Golf- The club has 27 holes designed by Chip Powell and Mike Hill. The course has hosted senior PGA qualifying tournaments and has four sets of tees to allow for challenging yet fair play for all skill levels. Championship tees play to a course rating of 73 with a slope of 142. Upon rental, a $300.00 fee transfers all membership privileges and allows you to enjoy a round of golf for the low cost of a cart fee. The new 'Chelsea' automated system for reserving tee times insures fair play for everyone. In addition, there are dozens of reciprocal golf clubs in the area to enjoy.
2. Tennis- The Tennis Club has six HAR-TRU lighted courts, with tennis pro onsite for lessons, challenges, etc.
3. Country Club Access- Access to the 18,000 square foot Pelican Sound Country Club. The club features a casual fine dining along with a completely remodeled and decorated bar and dining area. First class food and atmosphere will be enjoyed by all during your stay.
4. River Club- The 5,000 square foot River Club has a huge pool, fitness center, and casual dining inside and out. FEATURES: Use the canoes/kayaks for an adventurous trip on the Estero River through Estero Bay and San Carlos Pass to the beach landing area on Lover's Key State Park. Free shuttles (with amenity package)operate all day back and forth from Pelican Sound to the Gulf.
5. Shopping - three miles away: The Coconut Pointe & the Miromar Outlet Center .
6. Philharmonic Center of Arts- Naples, Florida (15 minutes from Pelican Sound). Enjoy world renowned musicians and art displays throughout the year.
7. Sight Seeing and Attractions- Naples Trolley Tours, Corkscrew Sanctuary, Conservancy Nature Center, Caribbean Garden's, Seminole Gaming Place, Greyhound Dog Track, Everglades Wonder Garden's, Naples Princes', Everglades Day Safari, and Horse Ride Trail Rides.
Vacation Rental Amenities
Amenities: Air conditioning, Laundry closet with Washer & Dryer, all linens provided. Internet.
Keywords: Quiet, scenic preserve view from 3rd floor,close to pool
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Outlet Shopping
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Jan - Mar: $3,200 per month Apr: $2,500 per month May - Nov: $1,500 per month Dec: $2,500 per month Security deposit : $1,000; Amenities transfer $300 (optional) Application processing $100; Cleaning fee $100 Multi month discount - 10% Subject to Florida State Taxes 11%
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: My wife and I are Canadian but currently reside in Dominica in the Eastern Caribbean. Great scenery and hiking here, but no golf !! and we need the opportunity to shake off 'island fever' regularly. We were looking for a place in Florida due to its easy access to the Caribbean and also Canada for our family and found this great Pelican Sound community.
Why the Owner Chose Island Sound II:
We loved the Naples area for weather and attractions and we are golfers, so...we migrated to a golf community. Pelican Sound is a great place for variety of activities (the River Club is a bonus!), and with 27 holes and 5 Tee boxes, it provides the opportunity to add variety to the course. Who knows, we may even take up tennis some day.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Great quality interior design and comfortable furnishings, we love the lanai view over the preserve, and next to the building is a boardwalk to a screened gazebo overlooking the Estero River - bring your coffee or glass of wine for a quiet sit down on the banks of the river.
- Primary: 519-962-8825
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master; with great ensuite, large walk in closet !
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Sunday, September 08, 2013