Country Hideaway with Pool in Quality Winery on the Borders of Chianti
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Mercatale Valdarno villa description
Vigna is a farmhouse of the Petrolo estate, a famous winery located halfway between Arezzo, Siena, and Florence in Chianti. The farmhouse is surrounded by olive trees and vineyards with a beautiful sunny exposure.
The House features: Large living room with Tv-sat, large kitchen and dining room with fireplace, one double room with bathroom and bathtub, one room with two single beds with bathroom and bathtub, one room with two single beds with bathroom and shower, two rooms with two single beds with a common bathroom with shower. Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, independent heating. Barbecue.
The house is only a few steps away from the swimming pool 1,5 mt deep, shared with another property of ours.
- Vacation Rental
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Pets Considered
- Smoking Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Wood Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- Computer Available:
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Tenuta di Petrolo dominates with beautiful views the Valdarno valley, in the south-eastern side of the Chianti hills, an area full of charm and history. Between Florence, Siena and Arezzo, Petrolo is the ideal base for discovering Tuscan renowned history, art, food and wine and just relax soaking-in the natural comfort of unaffected agricultural life, maybe diving in our swimming pools or getting to the near Thermal Baths. Landmark of the estate is the medieval watchtower of Galatrona while precious renaissance works by Giovanni Della Robbia can be found in the old Parish Church of Galatrona, facing Villa Petrolo. The holiday villas owned by the Petrolo estate are surrounded by the green olive groves, active vineyards and beautiful oak woods of the property. Petrolo is a winery dedicated to the production of Award-Winning Wines and Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. We're in a beautiful countryside and we suggest our properties for people wishing to quietly relax or swim in the thermal baths around us or trekkers, bikers and horse riders...to people wishing for a taste of Tuscan history and renaissance, and to all people coming for good food (maybe a cooking lesson?) and wine especially (we really suggest a taste of our wines, Torrione and Galatrona)....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
High Season .... €2200/week Discounts available Medium Season .. €1650/week Discounts available Low Season ..... €1500/week Discounts available
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Medieval Tower restored in 2007. On old Roman basements. Part of an important castle of the area from 900 AC to 1600 AC. Now in ruins. Nice walk from Petrolo farmhouses. @450 mt altitude, dominates the landscape with amazing views sweeping the landscape of Chianti, Valdambra and Valdarno Superiore.Between Florence Arezzo and Siena...MoreCollapse
- Nearest Airport: Florence at 70 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Piombino at 150 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Montevarchi-Terranuova at 8 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Valdarno exit: A1 Florence - Rome at 15 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Castiglion Della Pescaia at 120 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Mercatale Valdarno at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Golf L'Ugolino at 55 Kilometres
Vigna, Petrolo Winery. From the fields. The perfect country holiday
Vigna, Petrolo winery. Have a barbecue after sunbathing by the Olive Trees
Shared pool between Olive Groves and vineyards of our estate.
Sleeping at Vigna, Petrolo winery: peace and silence. No cars around here.
Sleeping at Vigna, Petrolo winery: peace and silence. Whant a crib? Just ask!
Just by the bedroom. ensuite
Vigna, Petrolo winery. this is dawn. Sun greeting a new day.
View over Valdarno Valley & Petrolo Estate from Medieval Galatrona Tower.
Shared pool between the estate's olive groves and vineyards.
Vigna, Petrolo winery. Try DIY tuscan cooking or ask for our cooks
Vigna, Petrolo.After whole-day exploring,good time resting your tired limbs
Sleeping at Vigna, Petrolo winery: peace and silence. Screens by the windows!
Sleeping at Vigna, Petrolo winery: peace and silence.
Vigna, Petrolo. yes you're surrounded by the estate's vineyards and olive trees
4 bathrooms. 3 are ensuite.
Vigna, Petrolo winery. time to cool down after sunbathing
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013