Casa Romantica Overlooking Lake and Volcano
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Arenal chalet description
A romantic quiet place where you will able to relax looking at the Arenal Lake and Volcano. A little forest very close from the Chalet is home of monkeys and exotic birds that you can see with out need of any special equipment.
All the fun activities of Guanacaste Province are here waiting for you, from the luxurious Hot springs to the fun and amazing zip lines.
Keywords: Chalet with the best view to lake and volcano
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Not Suitable For Children
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Lake View
- Mountain Biking
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird watching. Lake Arenal: Lake Arenal is a Fantastic Place to Go for World Class Windsurfing, Boating, and Fishing. The Lake is Surrounded by Rolling Hills and Pastures Perfect for Hiking as Well as Bird Watching for Parrots, Hummingbirds, and Toucans and Animals Such as Howler and White Faced Monkeys and Coatis. Yacht Club (15 Minutes from the house): The Yacht Club Which Offers Wind Sailing, Jet Ski, Pedal Boat, Water Skiing Etc. Arenal Volcano: The Main Attraction Here is the Active Arenal Volcano; One of the Top Ten Active Volcanoes in the World. During the Day Visitors Can Take a Hike Through the Arenal Volcano National Park Where You Will Walk Through Majestic Forests. At Night Watch the Incredible Lava Display from the Volcano.. This Natural Wonderland Has Spectacular Waterfalls and Ancient Caves to Explore Walking or on Horseback. And to Complete Your Unforgettable Vacation, Treat Yourself to the Hot Springs at the Nearby Tabacon Hot Springs. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Can't wait to return!!
Can't wait to return!!
We have just arrived back home in Canada after a wonderful week's stay in this charming, very comfortable Casa Romantica. You cannot fully appreciate the natural wood details and efficient use of space as well as all the amenities provided just by looking at the pictures. LOTS of hot water, use of a washer and dryer, full kitchen, overhead fans--no need for AC in this area!! The view from the porch is amazing--the rolling vista of nearby and surrounding homes and properties, the great variety of birds and flora in the gardens, and, of course, probably the best view in the area of Volcano Arenal and the lake. We didn't use the loft much as there was just the two of us but it is quite comfortable for 1-2 more people if you don't mind sharing the bathroom. It was handy that the shower was separate from the toilet and sink. Also there is an outdoor shower as well. Ceramic floors throughout and on both outdoor areas as well as two beautiful rocking chairs. We visited Arenal Hanging Bridges, drove to Monteverde (although we would recommend doing this trip planning to stay at least one night in that area as it is a rough drive over about 30-40 km of rocky road and for what you pay for a week at Casa Romantica, it is still economical to pay for an extra night or two in Monteverde), ate at some wonderful local restaurants including Cafe Macadamia which is about 5 minutes up the road, Equus for some great barbecue and a different view of the lake, and Maverick's towards Nuevo Arenal for some more delicious barbecue and entertainment. Tilaran is also quite close by so there is lots of opportunity for buying supplies or experiencing the culture. All in all an amazing week!! Be prepared for some big winds and very comfortable temperatures with more to do than you will be able to fit into just a few days or a week. Laura is extremely helpful and full of information. Also she is close by if you need something. One added feature that we really appreciated was the state-of-the-art security system since this is a privately owned cabina and you are not nearby to any resorts or big hotel developments. This is a chance to really experience and enjoy the "real" Costa Rica. We can't wait to come back next year!! Thank you, Laura!!
- Guest Jeanelle (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Date of stay 02/20/12
- Review Submitted 02/28/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+.
$470/week for 2 people - each extra night $65, each extra person $10/night. $70 USD per night if stay is less than a week. 3 night minimum. $10 USD Extra per day per extra person. Refundable $200 cash deposit required.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (506) 2692-2054
- Secondary: (506) 8868-1553 (Costa Rica)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Casa Romantica. Alebrijes de Arenal Property Management.
View from Loft
Huge gardens to walk
View of Volcano.
Kitchen with fridge, stove and other appliances. Alebrijes de Arenal.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Monday, August 19, 2013