Windsor 3BR Rare Luxury Oceanfront End Unit in Palmetto Dunes
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Windsor Place condo description
WHEN ONLY THE BEST WILL DO! This villa is a rare oceanfront end unit closest ot the ocean with a screened porch and spectacular ocean views from every room. Guests enjoy a beautifully landscaped double pool complex with hot tub, sauna, playground, outside showers, boardwalk to the beach and cookout areas. In addition, guests enjoy the extraordinary sports and recreational amenities of Palmetto Dunes Resort.
Windsor Place is located within the Leamington Gates of Palmetto Dunes on the Atlantic Ocean. This three bedroom, three bath, oceanfront, end unit with wrap-around balcony features views from every room including all three bedrooms. It also features a wonderful screened in porch. Interior features include hardwood flooring, solid oak cabinetry, wet bar, nine foot ceilings with custom traditional moldings, screened-in porch, private balconies for each bedroom, and large spa bathtubs. There is ample parking with an elevator at its underground parking area. This lovely, second floor location is high enough to enjoy wide-sweeping ocean views, yet low enough that the local deer are drawn to the open-space below the balcony, looking for a spare carrot or apple slice.
Windsor Place is a short distance from the beautiful Hilton Resort and the Arthur Hills Golf Course. A bike path runs throughout the resort providing easy access to all of its amenities.
Features of this Condo including Sleeping Accommodations:
* Master Bedroom: King Bed with large bath, jacuzzi tub, large walk-in closet, and private balcony.
* Guest Room #1: Queen with Private Bath (this is also used for guests).
* Guest Room #2: Two Twins with Private Bath and oceanfront deck.
* Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Room.
* Four Televisions (one in each Bedroom).
* Four VCRs, Stereo with CD Player in Living Room.
* Fully-Equipped Kitchen.
* The best oceanfront views on Hilton Head Island.
* Oceanfront views from every room with wrap-around balcony.
* Private screened porch.
* High-efficiency heat pump, central air and heating system.
* High grade insulation throughout.
* Double-glazed insulated windows and glass doors.
* Each room has the spacious balcony with large roof overhang.
* Solid wood oak panel cabinetry.
* Full-size appliances.
* Wet bar.
* Large spa tubs and separate cultured marble showers in master.
* Full mirrors over vanities.
* Spacious, walk-in closets in master bedrooms.
* Nine foot ceiling heights in living areas.
* Custom traditional moldings.
* Hardwood flooring in foyers, kitchen, dining and breakfast areas.
* Custom ceramic tile flooring in bathrooms.
* Underground parking with elevator.
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Rare screened porch, DSL Wireless Internet Access
- CD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
Great beach week!
Great beach week!
Just returned from a week's stay in this condo. It's wonderful, very comfortable & well-equipped. The decor might be a tiny bit tired (ie, formica countertops), but the views of & access to the ocean more than make up for that. The 2nd floor is the perfect elevation-high enough to see the water, but low enough to zip down the steps (right across from the front door) to the grass (where we watched 2 does & a fawn & a bunny family) & on to the beach. Palmetto Dunes is conveniently located to all the amenities of the island. We'll definitely do this again!
- Guest Mimi W. (Memphis TN)
- Date of stay 06/15/13
- Review Submitted 06/25/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, sightseeing.
EASTER & SUMMER 2011 .. $3450/week, including fees, tax and departure cleaning. Email Us for Rates on Other Dates. THREE NIGHT MINIMUM. WEEKLY ONLY IN THE SUMMER & HOLIDAYS. MONTHLY RATES AVAILABLE NOVEMBER THROUGH MARCH.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Direct Oceanfront View - Right on the Front, with Wrap Around Balcony!
Largest Balcony with adjacent screened porch
Living Room (Oean Front View, plue 50" Large Screen TV & DVD)
Dining Room with ocean view
3rd Bedroom (2 singles) with ocean view and Access to wrap around balcony
Large Pool, Spa, Playground and Barbeque area
Living Room w/queen sleeper-sofa and oceanfront view
Living Room to Wet Bar & Dining Room
Master Bedroom with private oceanfront balcomy
2nd Bedroom (Queen Bed - Direct Oceanfront View)
Breakfast Room with ocean view
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Thursday, July 11, 2013