Now a 2 Bath House, Additional BR TV'S in 2014
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
5000 Section house description
Nice updated 3 bedroom beach house. Ocean Lakes. North side. Sunny street. Oversized parking space. Just a short golf cart ride to the beach.
Washer/dryer available in outside building. Large covered porch with rocking chairs to people watch
WI-FI access, additional TV's for 2014 peak season
Keywords: Ocean Lakes Campground
5203 N. Sandlapper Drive
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Brand New shower in second bathroom.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Golf Cart included in rental pricing
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access:
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Recreation Center
- Outlet Shopping
- In the campground there are 8 freshwater lakes containing Bass, Brim, Crappie, Catfish and Carp Franklin Burroughts-Simeon Chapin Art Museum, free admission. South End of Myrtle Beach Conway and the Riverwalk - Old tabacco town dating to the early 1700s. Historic district includes 3 dozen National Register of Historic Places sites. River Walk connects to the business district and runs along the gently flowing Wacamaw River. On the 1st Thursday of the month from June - November, hosts Alive After Five events. Free Concerts, Kids Stuff - Free Entertainment in Plyler Park, just off the boardwalk. free concerts and other events from June 3 - Aug 31. Monday's, free kids carnivals: Wednesday fireworks over the ocean. THE BOARDWALK: runs along Myrtle Beach's oceanfront business district. Just over a mile (1.6 kilometers) in length. It's a great place to wander along the shore without getting your feet sandy or people watch. At sunset you can watch the oceanfront Sky Wheel, the tallest Ferris wheel in the eastern United States, spin lazily, illuminated by a million LED lights. THE BEACH: This is the reason people come to Myrtle Beach. Beaches are public and have regular access points. Some areas have lifeguards, some have umbrellas and chairs for rent, but all you need is a beach blanket and a cool drink. There's a beach for most every taste. MYRTLE BEACH: is celebrating the 75th anniversay of its incorporation. Is the heart of SC $16.5 billion tourism industry. Attracts more than 14 million visitors a year. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We really enjoyed our stay
- Guest KiKi (Tennessee)
- Date of stay 10/03/13
- Review Submitted 10/09/13
Recommended for: Families with young children.
Fall at the Beach
Fall at the Beach
Thanks so much, place was perfect for a long weekend getaway. Enjoyed having the golf cart available, added to the whole experience. House was very well stocked with everything we needed in kitchen. Everything neat and clean, ready to use right away. Transaction very smooth on short notice. Would definitely recommend. Great Fall at the beach!
- Guest Bonnie P.
- Date of stay 09/25/13
- Review Submitted 09/29/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children, tourists without a car, families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+.
what a way to relax
what a way to relax
It was a well maintained house. we had a great time and would go back next year. The golf cart was an excellent perk. All of the beds were comfortable. The only thing I would recommend to any one is to take your own chairs for the beach.
- Guest Serena G. (Oxford, North Carolina)
- Date of stay 09/05/13
- Review Submitted 09/15/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, tourists without a car, families with teenagers, romantic getaway.
Owner response: Not sure about the comment on beach chairs. I just purchased 3 new chaise lounge chairs end of August. Were the chairs not comfortable. Or were the persons looking for web lounge chairs?
We really enjoyed the home! Questions were answered quickly - everything was clean & neat upon arrival - For us since we do not go out much and cook in - kitchen was a little small. The area was quiet and away from the major hustle and bustle. We would rent again :)
- Guest SheilaStg (Albemarle NC)
- Date of stay 08/29/13
- Review Submitted 09/05/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway.
enjoyed the stay, the property was well maintained, all options were available and working properly. We will stay here again in the future. The owner was informative prior to our arrival and responded quickly to any questions. The place fit 4 adults and one child comfortably.
- Guest The A team (pilot mountain)
- Date of stay 08/17/13
- Review Submitted 08/27/13
Good, Clean Place to Stay
Good, Clean Place to Stay
House was clean, with up-to-date furnishings. Wy-FI and Cable. Beds were comfortable, with exception of sofa-bed (but haven't found one that is). House was a little small for eight people, but managable. Location is great: away from all the noise and traffic closer to the beach. Owner allowing use of the golf cart at no extra charge was a nice touch. Parking area was adequate. Would rent again.
- Guest M_Family (Upstate SC)
- Date of stay 07/27/13
- Review Submitted 08/06/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, age 55+, romantic getaway.
My daughter, grand daughter, and I ,really liked this house. It had plenty of room,i The décor was nice. This house is in a good location. The front porch was great for evening sitting. The owner was very prompt in answering questions. This is a place I will go back to..W e like Crabby Mikes and, it is very close by.
- Guest Trish B.
- Date of stay 07/13/13
- Review Submitted 07/23/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, adventure seekers, families with young children, families with teenagers, age 55+.
Pictures show the home nicely
Pictures show the home nicely
This property was excellent. The master bedroom was roomy and the home was clean. 3 bedrooms and a spacious living area. The week of the 4th had much rain so the covered front porch was perfect. Visited friends staying in neighboring homes and this one was brighter and more spacious in feeling. Had a few golf cart concerns but the owner addressed them promptly and had the concerns taken care of. Very easy to work with owner. the property was clean and the photos reflect the appearance of the home. Would recommend this site to a family of 4-6. We had an extra 2 teenagers and the teens are all rather large so they slept on the family room floor. Spacious enough for them with throw-down bedding. considering again for next year.
- Guest Barb s.
- Date of stay 06/29/13
- Review Submitted 07/08/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+.
It was a pleasure to stay here. Golf cart was great and the porch had plenty of room and plenty of chairs. House was well furnished. Definitely would stay here again.
- Guest Preston (Spartanburg, SC)
- Date of stay 05/06/13
- Review Submitted 05/18/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, tourists without a car, families with teenagers, age 55+, romantic getaway.
Thanks so much for allowing our family to stay in your beach house. It was clean, we'll decorated, and the perfect size for the 4 of us. The 2nd bathroom was great!
- Guest Shannon (Mount Airy, NC)
- Date of stay 04/04/13
- Review Submitted 04/08/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 - Aug 31
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2006
Why the Owner Chose 5000 Section:
Kid friendly. Lots of activities for the young and old. You never have to leave the campground. Everything you need is here. My Grandkids would stay NO WHERE ELSE.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Golf cart cruising. Late night ice cream cone. A rocking chair each for your favorite SC team. CLEMSON/GAMECOCKS
- Primary: 864-490-9559
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Rocking Chair Front Porch for Relaxing & People Watching Large Parking Pad
New Furniture, Queen Size Sofa Bed, Kit/Bkst bar with stools for extra seating
Pots and Pans,Coffee Maker, Dishes, Blender, Crock Pot, included in rental
Full Size Bed, Bay window, Lots of light
Full Bath Tub w/shower
Just one of the many lakes for fishing
Just a golf cart ride to the store. Food and ICE CREAM available.
Rocking Chairs for relaxing and people watching. Pick your favorite. USC/CLEMSON
New mattress set, Large Closet, Flat Screen TV with DVD
Queen Size Bedroom
Bath w/shower NEW addition
Lots of things to do at Ocean Lakes
GOLF CART AVAILABLE NOW. Included in weekly rental rate
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Monday, November 25, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.