Resort Home with Spectacular Ski Mountain Views, Sleeps 8-12
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes, Tree Haus house description
Nestled amongst the Aspens and Poplars, this secluded, five bedroom four bath custom built home is the perfect Steamboat Springs getaway. Large windows afford breathtaking views of the ski slopes and surrounding mountain peaks. The deck has a spectacular overview of Mt. Werner is perfect for after ski relaxation. High mountain luxury will provide guests with a visit they will remember for years to come.
Alpine Hideaway sleeps 12 and has the amenities to suit your needs. Mountain hiking/biking trails are 2 minutes away. Alpine Hideaway is just one mile from the base of Steamboat Ski Area, and is two miles from downtown. The free shuttle bus to the ski area and downtown is a short walk away. A fully equipped kitchen, with all the extras, awaits your arrival.
A hot tub perched on the outside deck allows for relaxation while enjoying all the views of the surrounding landscape.
No Pets Allowed
Visit our website: rockymtnprop net
call us for available dates and for special LAST MINUTE rates !!!!
Keywords: Ski House for large family, multifamily. Sleeps 8, 10, 12. Ski Mountain Views. 1 mile from Ski Area.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 12-14
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- This home has 2 master suites perfect for a multi-family vacation that both couples enjoy their own on-suite bathroom. Incredible view of the Ski Area from this upscale mountain area. Separate entertaining areas for the adults to relax while the kids have their own media area. Lots of room to spread out. Large, cozy, comfortable living area for when you want to relax together. Dining room table sits eight, with room for four at the kitchen bar. ...moreless
- Video Games:
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Horseback Riding
- Howelson Hill, Steamboat's first ski hill, offers ski jumping to those interested in something completely different. The first week in February marks the annual Winter Carnival, complete with "the Lighted Man" and horse-drawn skiers in the streets of downtown Steamboat. . The final week of ski season is known for the comical Cardboard Derby, where "floats" made only of cardboard and string, compete to see who can make it to the base of the mountain. In the summer from Memorial Day to the end of July, the Rodeo is in town on weekend nights. Come see real cowboys in action. Hike Fish Creek Falls, one of the most scenic locations in town. Fish and tube on the Yampa River. And take the kids to an old fashioned soda fountain at Lyon's Drug Store in downtown Steamboat. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$350 per night during ski season, 3 night minimum, $1,770 per week $375 per night during March 2011, 5 night minimum, $2,100 per week $590 per might during Christmas and New Years, 7 night minimum.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: Life long skiers and avid outdoor lovers, 2 families own this well-kept ski house. Barry lives in Jacksonville, Florida and Rick and Lisa live in Denver. We love sharing this great house with others who will discover what we know: Steamboat is such a great town, ski area, and vacation spot. The people are unbelievably friendly and down to earth, you will feel you belong here.
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes, Tree Haus:
Steamboat is known as Ski Town USA because of all the great snow, Champagne Powder is the best ski conditions. The Snow is why you go !!
- Primary: 904-910-2256
- Secondary: 866-753-4660
Luxury Ski Home with 5 Bedrooms
Sun-filled, well-equipped kitchen adjacent to the living area
Queen bedroom shares jack-n-jill bath
Media room for the kids, close by, with glass doors for noise control
Dining room with seating for eight, seat four more at the kitchen bar.
Incredible View from the Deck
Large, comfortable living area with flat screen TV.
Twin beds bedroom upstairs with adjoining jack-n-jill bath
Master bedroom with TV, and attached five piece bath with large soaking tub
Loft on the way up to the upper bedrooms, pull-out sofa
Great home for a family, or 2 families
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Friday, June 21, 2013