Stay at an Artist's Haven!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Reno studio description
Nestled just across Old Hwy 40/4th St, above the Truckee River and the rail road tracks, Wildflower Village is a nice getaway from the hustle of downtown casinos. The Wildflower is a 6 acre property complete with 2 art galleries, a coffee house, an art house, bed and breakfast rooms, a hostel and motel rooms all with ensuite baths. We have rooms for every budget. Starting at just $25 a night/person for a hostel room. The Bed and Breakfast rooms are such a delight complete with kitchens, and gourmet champagne breakfasts. All rooms are different with french lace, tiffany style lamps, and unique bedding and docor. Private and cozy with parking at your door.
A work in process you can be a part of our progress as you return to experience our changes and improvements.
You can marry here, visit an opening or art class, hold a family or friends reunion, enjoy the many functions ongoing in Reno and Sparks, Ski, Golf, Kayack, attend the Opera, Symphony, Ballet, Art Openings at the Wildflower on the Penultimate Saturdays of each month, enjoy Artown for the month of July, create your own Retreat or attend one sponsored by the Village.
Let us know if you have a need we can meet, we want you to be a part of our blossoming.
Keywords: Boutique concept with motel, hostel, extended stay, apartments and b&b units
- Vacation Rental
- Smoking Allowed:
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning:
- Unique, funky and a boutique experience, the Wildflower really is a village with all kinds of accommodations, motel, extended stay, studio apts, hostels and even B&B rooms with gourmet champagne breakfasts. Onsite you will find two art galleries; gift shop; art studios; an art house for classes and retreats; coffee house with great latte's and espressos plus computer, PUB with unique drinks and a large selection of Absinthe; printer and fax for your business needs, plus wireless, muffins and bagles (try our mediterranean bagles, they are superb); Chapel Gallery for weddings, partnership unions and meetings! Walk to three excellent restaurants including the internationally recognized 4th St Bistro whose chef Natalie worked at Chez Panisse in Berkeley; Washoe Grill a steak house with excellent food from hamburgers and caesar salads to superb steaks and game; Johnny's Little Italy, a Reno feature for decades. Nearby is the Oxbow nature area with birdwatching....moreless
- Wireless Internet:
- Outdoor Grill
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Sight Seeing
- walk to gourmet restaurants, 4th St Bistro, Washoe Grill and Johnny's Little Italy; 2 miles west is Lavender Ridge, a lavender farm and showcase with lavender ice cream, barbecue rubs, one mile from the Oxbow Nature Area for birdwatching, walk to ponds behind the village, walk to the Truckee River for fishing, (get a fishing license first), go downtown for our world-class kayacking course; the Harrah's Auto Museum; Museum, Opera, Theatre, Casino Shows, and even tennis! Enjoy the Balloon Races, Air Races, Hot August Nights (park at your door), Fourth of July fireworks, special events such as Artown, Chili Cook Off etc.... Virginia City, Lake Tahoe, Truckeet, Gold Lakes Region of Graeagle, Portola and Plumas County are easily reached from the Wildflower. Ask about visiting our Artists studios at the Wildflower and their personal homes. Reno has lots to offer. Check it out and stay with us....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$30-per person for hostel rooms smoking and non-smoking rooms available $55 per 2 person room for motel rooms with queen beds $100-per 2 person room for B&B room w/gourmet champagne breakfast $125-per 2 person room for B&B room w/gourmet champagne breakfast
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 1994
About the owner: Since the Wildflower Village was established in 1994, owner Pat Campbell-Cozzi has built an extensive collection of the the finest work available from more than seventy-five established and emerging glass artists - including many from northern Nevada. Wildflower Village is a "work in progress". For those of you who know of McMenamins in Oregon and Washington, Pat hopes to emulate their style. Already electic, unique and great fun, Pat has plans to add more amenities that will add to the fun and style of the Wildflower and welcomes your thoughts and suggestions.
Why the Owner Chose Reno:
Pat bought the project as a blighted project with a vision to transform it to a non-gaming sight with activities that make it a unique destination for those seeking a new and interesting experiences. Her plans are to add a foundry, glass blowing facility, community garden, bottle house, wine bar, tobacco bar, spirits bar, additional art studios, more music and theatric events..... she welcomes all your input and suggestons.
The Unique Benefits at this Studio:
Quiet, clean and comfortable, a unique location to settle in as you explore the many activities in the area.
- Primary: 775-827-5250
- Secondary: 775 747-8848
Kitchens in every room
B&B with Tub/Shower
Our Homage to Niki de St Phalle at the Open Door Gallery
Open Door Art Gallery
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 03, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.