VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This large, bright, charming and newly remodeled studio apartment is located on a quiet side street only a 5 minute walk to Glen Park Village, Bart and muni J-Church (with it's antique trolleys from other countries), as well as many bus lines, and zipcar or citycarshare locations.
This comfortable place has the following:
* A queen-sized bed and convertible sofa that turns into a full bed.
* A large, fully equipped kitchen where you can cook your own meals.
* A dining area that looks out onto an outdoor patio that is relaxing to sit out and have a cup of coffee or cocktail.
* Radiant heating throughout.
* A bathroom with both shower and bath.
* A walk-in closet to store your clothes and luggage.
* All modern necessities: a flat screen TV with cable programming, free wifi and broadband connection, Bose i Phone/i Pod dock, clock radio, ironing board and hair dryer.
* A friendly dog that likes to sit out front of your door.
If you choose to stay in the neighborhood, you can enjoy many of its great offerings. Enjoy a hike, tennis or basketball in Glen Park Canyon or St. Mary's Park, explore stairway walks that wind through amazing hidden treasures, fantastic dining experiences in places like Gialina Pizza, one of the top 100 Bay Area restaurants for the last three years, La Petite Laurent, Chenery Park, Destination Bakery, or pick up your own groceries at Canyon Ranch and cook up a nice meal in your fully equipped kitchen. Neighborhood taquerias and pupuserias also offer some of the best and cheapest eats around. Don't hesitate to ask your hosts for the latest and greatest in dining, local events and sightseeing locations.
This location is ideal for business travelers, a couple, small family or travel companions seeking a fun getaway and private apartment. It has easy access to everything you would want to see in San Francisco and outlying areas. Glen Park Bart has direct service to SFO and the Oakland Airport, 10 mins. to downtown San Francisco, easy access to the Peninsula and East Bay. Easy street parking and convenient freeway access to both 280 and 101, makes renting a car an easy option also.
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$200
Cleaning fee$90 + tax
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.