VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
For more information, visit our website with the link below. Also, view a video of our home with the link above the picture on the left.
We recently purchased this home and have totally renovated it to make it just like new. Enjoy all of our new features: kitchen, bathrooms, windows, floors, large screened porch, garage, and exterior siding.
Escape to a secluded “Hidden Treasure” nestled among palm and oak trees with 165’ of Blue Heron lakefront property. Experience the privacy of our large, wooded lot, watching herons, osprey and deer feeding as the sun sets over the lake. It’s the perfect getaway with plenty of room to accommodate one or two families.
Be among the first to relax in our newly renovated 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home (sleeps 10-12). A welcoming two-story entrance foyer leads into the vaulted ceiling great room with a fireplace. You will enjoy preparing your favorite meals in our new gourmet kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Or if you prefer, grill outdoors on a new stainless steel, Weber gas grill. The eat-in kitchen has a large 10 foot island. Savor the low country flavors in our dining room overlooking Blue Heron Lake or relax outdoors in our new 16’*16’ screened porch or spacious outdoor, lakeside patio.
The main level has three bedrooms including a master suite overlooking the lake. The main level master suite has a king size bed and updated private bathroom. The other two bedrooms share an updated hallway bathroom, one with two twin beds, the other with one full bed and a bunk bed. All of the bedrooms/bathrooms have been furnished with new luxury linens and towels.
Upstairs is a large master suite with a king size bed, sitting area with futon couch (full size) and a private full bathroom with double vanity and walk-in shower.
The house has been equipped with all new electronics including a wireless router and printer for your laptop. A 47” flat screen TV with internet connectivity is in the family room as well as new TV’s and DVD players in each bedroom. The house and porch have a speaker system wired to accommodate an iPod.
Fripp Island allows you to finally slow down and relax. It is a private, gated island where the main mode of transportation is golf carts. Cruise the island in our golf cart and enjoy the many things that Fripp has to offer!
* Build sandcastles on the beach. Fripp Island has over 3 1/2 miles of pristine, uncrowded beaches. Our house is a 4 block golf cart ride from the beach with convenient access points and available cart parking.
* Swim at one of the five pools on the island including one adult only pool. Kiddies will love one of the three baby pools especially the one with the frog slide.
* Enjoy a round of golf at either of the two Championship golf courses - the George W. Cobb Ocean Point course which overlooks the ocean or Davis Love III Ocean Creek course which received 4 1/2 stars from Golf Digest.
* Kids can try out their golf at the special Wee Links course designed especially for them.
* Play tennis on eight soft Fast-Dry courts and two hard surface courts at the Racquet Club.
* Explore the island's wildlife from deer, alligators, ospreys to an array of beautiful foliage and flowers
* Take crabbing lessons with the family and then come home to cook the catch.
* Join the golf cart scavenger hunt or one of the many offering at the Activity Center.
* Sip a drink at the outdoor Sand Bar while watching the waves crash the shore, or play a game of ping pong or pool at the newly renovated Ocean View Sports Bar
* Enjoy dinner overlooking the marsh at the Bonita Boathouse or one of the four other restaurants on the island.
If you feel like being a little more adventurous, you can explore the historic towns of Beaufort (20 mins), Savannah (75 mins), or Charleston (120 mins).
We have a property manager that lives on the island for prompt attention of any problem.
We love Fripp and hope you will too!
Keywords: Beach, House, Renovated, Fripp Island, Rental
Electric 4 seater golf cart (if a second car is needed, we can provide rental information); 4 adult bikes;3 children bikes one with training wheels; beach chairs; beach umbrella; sand toys; cooler; fishing rod; crabbing equipment; outside shower...moreless
Books For Adults
Books For Kids
Games For Kids
Satellite / Cable
(5) Family Room has 47' Flat Screen with Internet Applications; Bedrooms have new Flat Screen TVs and DVD....moreless
Resort guest cards are required for each person 13 and older for access to the pool, restaurants, golf, and tennis. Summer rate: $50/pp/week; Rest of the year: $35/pp/week or $25/pp/3 day; $150 cleaning fee for rentals less then one week. Please note only full week rentals for the holidays.
Pay with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
The Activity Center hosts activities for the whole family such as Camp Fripp (held from Memorial Day to Labor Day and is designed for kids 3-12),Crabbing Lessons, Arts and Crafts Activities, and a golf cart scavenger hunt. Access to pools, golf, tennis, marina, Activity Center, and restaurants on the island require a resort guest card for each guest over 12 years old. These can be purchased - Memorial Day thru Labor Day: $50.00 for a weekly card; the rest of the year: $35.00 for a weekly card and $25 for a 3 day card.
Year Purchased: 2010
Why the Owner Chose Blue Heron Lake: We fell in love with Fripp the first time we vacationed in 2007. Fripp Island is a special place that derives its uncommon beauty and serenity from the lack of overbuilding and commercialization.
The Unique Benefits at this House: We call our home the Hidden Treasure due to the canopy of palm and oak trees surrounding the property, as well as the unencumbered views of Blue Heron Lake. Compare our pics to other lot views and we’re sure you’ll agree that you truly feel like you’ve escaped.