Mountain Aire Lodge
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Killington chalet description
Highlights of Mountain Aire Lodge
• Natural finished throughout including wooden ceilings, Douglas fir post-and-beam features and hand-planed white oak flooring.
• Mountain Aire Lodge is a newly constructed chalet home that offers every comfort and amenity you could ever ask for in a vacation home.
• Overlooking the natural expanse of the Green Mountains, Mountain Aire has privacy yet easy access to the Resorts' many activities and with no other structure in site, the views of the woods, the lake, and the mountains are spectacular.
• Take a left out your front door and the Mountain Top Inn & Resort is a short walk away. Take a right and you enter over 10,000 acres of undeveloped National Forest.
• Designed for gourmet entertaining, the kitchen is as spacious as it is well-equipped. A Thermadore range, warming drawer, two sinks, and Sub-Zero fridge make entertaining (or just cooking) a pleasure.
• An oversized screened porch located off of the kitchen, is perfect for for entertaining or sipping a glass of wine while listening to the sounds of nature.
• The wood and slate floors throughout contain the radiant heat system that will keep you toasty through the night.
• Three working fireplaces --- 2 wood burning and one gas --- make for a cozy Vermont visit.
(Wood burning fireplaces are available winter months only.)
• State-of-the-art widescreen HDTV televisions in the master bedroom and the family room.
• Surround sound, whole-house speaker system and a billiards table complete the picture.
Main Level Master Bedroom Suite Features:
• Soaring ceiling, stone fireplace, king size bed, sitting area, private deck, walk-in closet, beautifully tiled bath with steam shower, two-person whirlpool tub, and double sink vanity. (Fireplace is available winter months only.)
Upper Level Guest Bedrooms and Bath Feature:
• White oak flooring, one bedroom with one queen bed, the other with two queen beds, beautifully tiled bath with separate tub and shower,
and granite vanity.
Lower Level Bunk Room, One Queen Bedroom and Bath Feature:
• Two rustic style bunk beds (sleeping four) and two bunk futons (sleeping four to six), pine plank walls, tiled tub and separate shower,
and trough-style sink with room for three. Additional queen bedded room for even more sleeping accommodations.
Keywords: Mountain Lodge
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18, Beds for 12-18
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Catering Available
- Gas Fireplace
- Wood Fireplace
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Video Game Console
- Video Games
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Lake View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Horseback Riding
ReviewsWrite a review
My bridesmaids had my bridal shower at the Mountain Aire Lodge and it was absolutely amazing!! There were about 50 people there and there was plenty of space for everyone to mingle comfortably. The kitchen was the perfect size for everyone to prepare all of the food and drink...there was plenty of seating for everyone....I couldn't have asked for a better place for my Bridal Shower. I would highly recommend this house to anyone! It's absolutely beautiful :)
- Guest Katefh12 (Rutland)
- Date of stay 04/16/11
- Review Submitted 04/25/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, people with disabilities, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway.
Owner response: Thank you very much for your review of Mountain Aire Lodge. We are pleased to hear positive comments regarding the use of our chalet home for a bridal shower, making it a memorable event for the bride and her guests.
Guest comment entered by owner
The Mountain Top Resort is the complete winter package. Cross Country ski trails are immaculately groomed with a great variety of trails and terrain….the views are sweeping…similar to Lake Tahoe…..horse drawn sleigh ride was special. The Mountain Aire Lodge chalet has it all….great for our group of three couples…..cooks kitchen. It was great weekend getaway.
- Guest Marc
- Date of stay 02/05/10
- Review Submitted 04/23/11
$800 per night midweek (Mon-Thurs) $1600 per night weekend (Fri-Sun) $3200 for 5 nights (Sun-Thurs) Rates not valid for special events or during holiday's.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
The Unique Benefits at this Chalet:
Mountain Air Lodge is located at The Mountain Top Inn & Resort, Vermont’s classic four season resort, located in Central Vermont, just 11 miles from Killington. Majestically set on 350 acres with sweeping views of a mountain lake and Green Mountain National Forest, The Mountain Top Inn & Resort offers an endless array of outdoor adventures, ideal for both couples and families....there’s something for everyone at The Mountain Top Inn & Resort.
- Primary: 802-483-2311
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Mountain Air Lodge
Bedroom with 2 Queens
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, November 29, 2013
5 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.