Beautiful 4 Bedroom Chalet Home with Great Views of the Mountains
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Killington chalet description
• Ideal for riding, skiing, and hiking enthusiasts, this chalet offers quick access to the trails.
• 2 bedrooms each with a Queen bed, one bedroom with 2 Twin beds and one bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds...great for the kids!
• 2 Full bathrooms, one bath recently renovated with beautifully tiled, oversized steam shower.
• Great deck ideal for relaxing, with six person hot tub. Outdoor fire pit.
• Open floor plan great for gatherings with cathedral ceiling, wood-burning fireplace, cable TV/DVD, and sliding glass doors out to the deck.
• Mud room downstairs for storing skis, pools, boots, riding gear, etc.; Kids' Cubby upstairs, complete with PlayStation.
• Wireless internet throughout.
• Full kitchen with all updated appliances.
• Conveniently located near the Activity/Nordic Center and Stables and just a short walk to the Lodge.
• This home will sleep 6 adults and 4 children comfortably.
Keywords: Mountain Cabin
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2), Bunk Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Wood Fireplace
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Hunting Small Game
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$400 per night midweek (Monday - Thursday) $575 per night weekends (Friday - Sunday) $1750 for a 5 night stay Sunday - Thursday Rates not valid for special events or during holiday seasons.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
The Unique Benefits at this Chalet:
Pond View is located at The Mountain Top Inn & Resort, Vermont’s classic four season resort, located in Central Vermont, just 11 miles from Killington. Majestically set on 350 acres with sweeping views of a mountain lake and Green Mountain National Forest, The Mountain Top Inn & Resort offers an endless array of outdoor adventures, ideal for both couples and families....there’s something for everyone at The Mountain Top Inn & Resort.
- Primary: 802-483-2311
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 09, 2014
4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.