5 Bed Luxury Home: Ocean View - Pool - Hot Tub - 1/2 Acre Yard
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
West Vancouver house description
Latest improvements: New this year is much larger main deck with frameless glass railing, new Jacuzzi hot tub, outdoor kitchen with glass canopy and heater and fully fenced yard!
Ask about adding a few days in our Whistler cabin only 1 hour 15 minutes away - VRBO #360417.
Our home is a fully renovated 5 bedroom & den 5,500 sqft house in West Vancouver with lovely ocean views, pool, hot tub and large deck entertaining area with BBQ. Cedar and maple trees surround the house creating a natural surrounding. The house is built on a beautiful 1/2 acre gently sloping yard with trampoline and tree house, ideal for kids. We are in a very quiet, tree-lined location with cul-de-sacs and no through traffic. It is only only 15 to 20 minutes to downtown Vancouver or 60 to 90 minutes to Whistler. Nestled between two forested parks on the ocean, you can walk from our front door to the ocean in Lighthouse Park or Klootchman Park for beautiful hiking trails in old growth forest on the ocean.
The Upper floor has:
* Master bedroom #1 with TV, walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom #1 with separate tub and shower.
* Bedroom #2 with 2 x twin beds with large double closet
* Bedroom #3 with 1 x queen bed with large double closet.
* Bathroom #2 with shower on the upper floor.
The Main floor comprises:
* Pool bathroom #3 with shower
* Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with a huge Sub Zero refrigerator, gas range, electric oven, microwave, granite counters, Miele dishwasher and 2 x wine fridges, a full set of appliances, crockery & cutlery. There is bar stool seating at the breakfast bar for 6 people.
* Living area #1 with gas fireplace and 70' LED TV with 5.1 surround sound and large leather sectional and sofa
* Living area #2 with 55' Plasma TV, leather sofa/chaise and computer work station
* Dining area with seating for 8 to 10
* Laundry with large washer/dryer and sink
* Den with work desk
* Bathroom #3 with tub/shower
* Bedroom #4 with queen bed and ensuite bathroom #5 with tub/shower.
The main floor also has a large concrete deck area with hot tub, heated pool, heated covered outdoor kitchen BBQ and outdoor furniture, ideal for sunny days with SW ocean and Gulf Island views. The pool is gated and fenced from the yard area.
The Basement area has:
* Large rec room has gas fireplace, many toys and 103' home theatre projector screen with xBox and Wii. The rec room opens to a patio and yard
* Bedroom #5 with queen bed and double closet
* Garage that easily accommodates 2 or possibly 3 vehicles.
The beautiful grass-covered yard has a tree house with slide and trampoline.
The house enjoys wired and wireless high speed Internet throughout as well as state-of-the-art home automation and entertainment system including smart lighting, video library, Blu-Ray, Netflix, Roku, Apple TV and much more.
Keywords: house, pool, hot tub, jacuzzi, ocean view, west vancouver, whistler, vancouver, kid friendly, large yard, ocean, view, toys, bbq, deck, garden, children, 5 bedrooms
- 5500 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 9-12
- King size beds (2), Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Living Room seats 8
- Gas Fireplace
- Music Library:
- Video Library:
- Video Game Console:
- Satellite / Cable
- Game Room
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Lawn / Garden:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Miniature Golf
- Basketball Court
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
ReviewsWrite a review
We rented this home for 3 weeks during the 2010 Olympics. It was the perfect home for our team. It was spacious yet cozy. It allowed everyone to spread out and have their own space while creating a great team atmosphere. The home was recently remodeled and has everything you could possibly need. It was extremely clean and well cared for. The owners were super helpful and very accommodating with all of our many requests. The home has a beautiful view of the ocean. We positively the enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this property.
- Guest USSA (Park City, UT)
- Date of stay 02/01/10
- Review Submitted 02/16/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with young children, adventure seekers, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Owner response: USSA = United States Ski & Snowboard Association. We had 10+ Olympic athletes renting our home during the 2010 Olympics.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable security deposit required.
- End of stay cleaning: C$500
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2008
- Primary: 604-728-5354
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Deck with ocean view
Rec room, patio and yard
Living area #2
Large deck BBQ and hot tub
Deck, hot tub and fire bowl
Kitchen and breakfast bar
Main living area
Dining and living areas
Master ensuite bath
Treehouse and slide
Covered outdoor kitchen with heater adjacent to pool
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, May 21, 2013
5 Bedroom / 5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.