Best Deal for 3 Bedroom Ski in Ski Out on Aspen Mountain
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Fifth Avenue condo description
GREAT LOCATION AND GREAT PRICE!!
Ski In/Ski Out 3 bedroom 3 bath 1200+ sq. ft. condos in Aspen that are spacious, private and serene with great natural light, cathedral ceilings and spectacular views of Aspen, Aspen mountain and the surrounding area are rare. However, more unique is the phenomenal layout which provides for an open floor plan, cathedral ceilings, wood burning fireplace, a private bedroom/bathroom with it's own pocket door and entrance, fully stocked kitchen and much more. The condo is just steps away from the gondola, lift 1A, main bus terminal, world class dining, shopping and night-life. Come experience for yourself why Aspen is renowned world-wide as one of the premier mountain and ski destinations.
* Spectacular location with a suite of soaring windows that provide for great views from every room.
* Steps away from Aspen Mountain Gondola, lift 1A, and the main transportation hub with service throughout Aspen, the Roaring Fork Valley and to other Ski Destinations (Snowmass, Buttermilk and Aspen Highlands).
* High Speed Wireless Internet (WIFI) and Cable
* Flat Screen Tv's (42" and 22")
* New modern furnishings and new carpet throughout
* Private bedroom and bathroom with pocket door and seperate entrance
* Spiral staircase to loft
* Fully stocked kitchen
* Heated pool and hot tub area
* Wood provided (ample unlimited supply) for fireplace
* On-site laundry facilities
* Convenient access to all including the St. Regis Spa, Aspen Health Club, Belly-Up live music venue, world-class shopping, dining and nightlife
* Sleeps 6-8
Keywords: Ski in Ski out rental on Aspen mountain
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Wood Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Cathedral ceilings, spacious unit with lots of natural light, private bedroom and bath area with pocket door and seperate entrance, wood provided on site for fireplace, fully stocked kitchen, two flat screen televisions (42" and 22"), a block away from gondola, lift one, town and Aspen bus terminal....moreless
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter Rates $500-$600 per night ($3400-4000 per week) Call for last minute special rates Summer Rates $300-400 per night ($2000-2600 per week) Long term rates also available
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: I am a Colorado native who now lives in New York. I can attest to the fact of how special Aspen is. Not only do you have the natural beauty and oudoor activities but Aspen also offers an array of galleries, culture, restaurants, shopping and entertainment found in larger cities. After viewing so many condos for sale I opted for this one due to the wonderful location, size, layout and natural light. Most of the condos I viewed had lower ceilings and were very dark. You honestly feel as if you are on top of the world here. The condo is comfortable and cozy and allows for both privacy and serenity while literally being steps away from everything that Aspen has to offer. Hope to hear from you soon and I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here as much as I do!!
Why the Owner Chose Fifth Avenue:
As mentioned before I purchased this condo first and foremost for the location. Not only can you walk to everything, but the spectacular views from every room, the spacious open-floor plan, high ceilings, wood burning fireplace is a rare real-estate find in Aspen.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The location is convenient to all. You do not have to drive anywhere as everything is literally blocks away. In the summer after walking to and hiking at one of my favorite local destinations ( The Ute of Hunter Creek ), or biking on the Rio Grande trail, I can then jaunt over to the music tent to hear world-renowned musicians perform. In the winter you can either walk or ski to the gondola, and after an amazing experience on the slopes you can apre-ski at numerous venues. My favorites are Ajax tavern or the Little Nell. You can then walk or ski back to the condo and soak in the jacuzzi before you get ready for a night out on the town. While in town be sure to check out the various musicians and musical acts performing at the Belly-Up. Overall coming to Aspen is a one of a kind experience for all that it has to offer!!
- Primary: 914-882-1905
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
living room with fireplace and views
kitchen, entry way and spiral staircase to loft
exterior view of condo with
living room and dining room area
bedroom with access to balcony
bedroom with private exterior entrance
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013