Beautiful Vacation Condo on Key Biscayne Near Beach!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Key Biscayne condo description
New remodeled, beautifully furnished, clean condo on paradise Key Biscayne. Enjoy a short walk to the beach where you can relax and occasionally spot dolphins swimming by.
Crandon Park is continually rated as one of the top ten beaches in the United States. This is a favorite site for the nesting sea turtles that return year after year, and is also home to the Biscayne Nature Center, and one of the few beachside carousels (operational on weekends).
Close to the Ritz Carton Hotel where you will find a luxurious spa and exquisite dining. Comfortable walking distance to boutique shopping, restaurants, park, Winn Dixie supermarket, pharmacy, pizzeria, video rental and public library. Only minutes to excellent tennis, golf, Miami Seaquarium,and the Cape Florida Lighthouse Park with nature trails bike paths beaches and restaurants and the famous Seaquarium.
Keywords: Newly Remodeled, Clean, Close to Supermarket, Short Walk to Beach, Park, Flat, Ground Floor, Quiet
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- King size beds (1) Comfortable King Bed in the bedroom
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided
- Short walk to the beach, park, and supermarket. Located on ground floor. Enjoy Key Biscayne's small elegant village feel, while just minutes away from South Beach Nightlife, Miami downtown business district, Coconut Grove or other Miami attractions. Just two minutes away from the Miami Seaquarium, The Sony Ericsson Tennis Complex, The Bill Baggs Cape State Park, and the Crandon Golf Club, Key Biscayne boasts fun for everyone....moreless
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- The Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park is the home of a historic lighthouse built in 1825 and reconstructed in 1846, the oldest standing structure in Miami-Dade County. Visitors come to the park to sunbathe, swim, and picnic on over a mile of sandy Atlantic beachfront. Biking and kayaking are also popular activities. Anglers can throw in their lines from the seawall along Biscayne Bay for some of the best shoreline fishing in the region. Golfers Paradise!!!! Great weather year round. The Crandon Golf Key Biscayne is considered one of the most beautiful and challenging par-72 courses in Florida. It was rated in the top ten courses by Golfweek, and recognized as one of America's top 75 upscale courses by Golf Digest. Fine dining in nearby Ritz Carlton hotel....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
November 15 to March 17 - $850/week March 18 to April 2 - $950/week April 3 - November 14 - $750/week Email owner for monthly rates Security Deposit $400 *Weekly Rates Are Based on 6 Nights, 7 Days Nightly rate - $150 per night, $200 per night March 18 to April 2 Cleaning fee included in the price!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2010
Why the Owner Chose Key Biscayne:
We love Key Biscayne. The moment we drive over the causeway we feel at peace. It offers nature's quiet beauty, yet is close enough to access Miami's museums, cultural events at the Arsht Center, and nightlife. You will see the most beautiful sunsets and seascapes.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
No need to overpack. Unit includes all linens, towels, beach towels and chairs. Please email unit owner for specific requests that may be able to be accommodated.
- Primary: 305-968-1022
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Comfortable living room with LED Flat Screen TV
Galley Kitchen, fully equipped, microwave, full size stove/oven, refrigerator
Bathroom, with shower and tub, unit also has large walk-in closet
Master bedroom with king size bed, alarm clock w/ Iphone dock
Dining room, seats four, dinnerware and glassware in unit
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013