Your Home Away from Home 3+2+Den Naples
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Palm River Country Club Estates house description
Welcome to our paradise, our newly equipped home in North Naples. We have hand-picked all the furniture for our lovely house to suit and fulfill your needs. The master bedroom has two walk-in closets, a “Tommy Bahamas” style queen bed and a brand new “LCD” TV will let you enjoy your South West Florida vacation. You can also bring your friends, the second bedroom features a large king size bed and is located at the other end of the house to give you all the privacy you need. And that’s not all, kids or a couple more adults are always welcome, the third bedroom, with two twin beds, complete the sleeping accommodations.
We know you’ll enjoy the incredible golf courses in the North Naples area, you may actually walk to La PLaya Golf course, but when you come home you’ll be delighted by the newly furnished living room, the cozy hardwood floors, the elegant dining room or you may just sit, relax and enjoy a good show or a “DVD” movie from our library on the brand new 48” screen.
Would you like to enjoy this home with your family? How about inviting your family and friends over for a nice BBQ, you’ll find the gas grill out in the lanai.
Quail Crossing is the neighborhood, set in the heart of Palm River Estates, a quiet family oriented community, just ten minutes from beautiful Golf Beaches and a short drive to South West Florida “Fort Myers” Airport. Miami international is an hour and 40 minutes away, and transportation can be arranged.
Keywords: House, 3 Bedrooms, den, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Wireless internet access, phone, air conditioning, fan in every room, two cable TV, DVD player, car garage, gas grill, five beach chairs, patio furniture, cover lanai with fan, three 21 speed bicycles, plus a kids bicycle. Car bicycle carrier. Pick up from Miami or Fort Myers Aiports is available, also you can rent a car or a convertible (or both) from us that will be waiting for you in the garage....moreless
- CD Player
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Music Library
- Free Long Distance
- Broadband Access
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Naples has a bit of everything for everybody, art galleries in Old Naples and the Philharmonic Centre of the arts for those of you who choose the arts. If you are into sports, the renowned golf courses all over the city, tennis courts to play and a number of water, boating and fishing activities. Dining: you’ll find restaurants of all levels and budgets, how about a romantic dinner overlooking the golf while the sun sets in the horizon? And don’t forget you are in the heart of the everglades where nature will surround you. Airboat rides or swamp buggies are just minutes away. And last but not least you can “shop you head off” with an incredible array of boutique stores, shopping malls, and even outlet stores to suit your every need....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Wonderful stay in Quail Crossing!
Wonderful stay in Quail Crossing!
Our stay in this lovely, stylish, comfortable home was delightful. The home was cozy, clean, roomy and equipped with all the amenities for a Florida vacation such as bikes, BBQ, beach equipment. We were able to have our friends over for dinner and games in the roomy dining room. Our family came to visit from out of town because of abundant sleeping arrangements. We would highly recommend this home to anyone wanting a home away from home atmosphere in beautiful Naples Florida. The owners were more than helpful and a delight to work with. Great location to beaches and downtown Naples.
- Guest Diane (Howell, Michigan)
- Date of stay 01/15/13
- Review Submitted 06/25/13
Recommended for: People with disabilities, families with young children, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, sightseeing.
High: Dec 14 - April 3 $1400/week $2900/month Med : April 4 - June 1 $1250/week $2300/month Low : June 2 - Sept 30 $1100/week $1900/month Med : Oct 1 - Dec 13 $1250/week $2500/month Cleaning fee $200.00 Security Deposit $1000.00 Taxes 10% on rental fee Prices are subject to change at any time
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2010
- Primary: e-mail us please
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front entrance, beautiful Quail Crossing
Living room, dining room with real hardwood floors
Fully equipped kitchen
Confortable den with hardwood floors and a 48" LCD TV
Bedroom #2 with a King Size Bed
Lanai with a gas Barbicue and patio furniture
Large backyard for outdoor activities
Quail Crossing, Palm River Estates
Dining Room, with 2-leaf table
Master Bedroom with his and hers walk-in closets, "Tommy Bahamas" bedroom set
Bedroom #3 with two twin beds
Three ready to use Bicycles and even a little one for Grandkids
And you can even drive a convertible for and extra fee, e-mail us for details
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013