Winter Getaway! Mt. Bachelor Discount Lift Tickets! Near Lodge & Village Mall!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2-5 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kittyhawk condo description
Kittyhawk Condo #16 is a charming large studio with a wood fireplace near the Sunriver Village Mall and River.
This cozy lower level studio condo is a perfect fit for a business retreat or a couple’s getaway.
The kitchen is fully stocked and the flat screen TV is perfectly placed for easy viewing from the King Bed, Queen Futon or dining area that sits 4.
Bring your pet while you stay in Kittyhawk Condo #16. Bike Sunriver 30 miles of paved bike paths and take a stroll and explore Sunriver’s natural landscape.
Free & Unlimited Access to Sunriver’s Newest Year Round Attraction!
• Outdoor Pool with Zero Entry, Lap Lanes & Water Features (Summer)
• Lazy River Water Feature (Gentle Current Moves Tube Riders Around Island) (Summer)
• 2 Exciting Water Slides (Summer)
• 15 Person Outdoor Adult Hot Tub Adjacent to Indoor Pool (open year round)
• Outdoor Tot Pool with Adjacent Sand Play Area (Summer)
• Large Pool Deck and Grass Areas for Sunbathing and Lounging (Summer)
• Indoor Pool with Zero Entry, Lap Lanes, Vortex, Tot Bubblers & Water Features (open year round)
• Riptide Cafe (open year round)
• Park and picnic areas (Summer)
• Year Round Tubing Hill
• Winter Warming Hut (open year round)
• Picnic & Playground Area (Summer)
• Bocce Ball (Summer)
• Basketball Court (Summer)
• Outdoor Amphitheater (Summer)
Kittyhawk Condo #16 partnered with a first rate property management company that offers 24 hour emergency assistance, fully stocked kitchen, FREE & unlimited SHARC Aquatic Facility access, North Pool acces & tennis passes in the summer, free Mt. Bachelor Ski Shuttle in the Winter, free high speed internet access, discounts to local dining & shopping and best of all…you can be confident that you will arrive in a professionally cleaned vacation home.
Keywords: Lower level studio condo, pet friendly, full kitchen and fireplace
- On floor 1
- 542 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Catering Available
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Ski & Snowboard
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Water Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Water Tubing
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Free & Unlimited Access to Sunriver’s Newest Year Round Attraction! • Outdoor Pool with Zero Entry, Lap Lanes & Water Features (Summer) • Lazy River Water Feature (Gentle Current Moves Tube Riders Around Island) (Summer) • 2 Exciting Water Slides (Summer) • 15 Person Outdoor Adult Hot Tub Adjacent to Indoor Pool (open year round) • Outdoor Tot Pool with Adjacent Sand Play Area (Summer) • Large Pool Deck and Grass Areas for Sunbathing and Lounging (Summer) • Indoor Pool with Zero Entry, Lap Lanes, Vortex, Tot Bubblers & Water Features (open year round) • Riptide Cafe (open year round) • Park and picnic areas (Summer) • Year Round Tubing Hill • Winter Warming Hut (open year round) • Picnic & Playground Area (Summer) • Bocce Ball (Summer) • Basketball Court (Summer) • Outdoor Amphitheater (Summer)...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Guest comment entered by manager
We enjoyed our stay in Sun River. We drove to the volcano & the desert museum for recreation, and to Bend most evenings for dinner. The location of this condo was good, and it was a better price than the hotels I found online. I would stay here again. It was pretty basic, not fancy, but certainly functional and pleasant.
- Guest Seattle Vacationer
- Date of stay 05/25/10
- Review Submitted 05/26/11
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Dec 14 - Dec 24
4 night min stay
|New Years Period
Dec 25 - Jan 1
5 night min stay
|Summer/Peak & Any Specials
Jun 26 - Sep 3
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Minimum night stay may apply. Please Call/Email for Details.
Need a shorter stay? Call or email.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
7% Deschutes County Room Tax, 1% Oregon State Lodging Tax, DCCA#72
8% Sunriver Recreation and Promotion Fee. Cleaning and Security Fees
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Ski: Mt. Bachelor at 2 Miles
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Free Access to the SHARC Pools, Pet Friendly
- Primary: (541) 593-5018 (Oregon, USA)
- Secondary: (800) 541-1756 (Toll Free)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from Dining Area
Living Room Area
Free Access the SHARC Pools!
Ski Mt. Bachelor
Dining & Kitchen Area
Deck Area with BBQ
Free Access the SHARC Pools!
Lazy River at the SHARC Aquatic Center!
Fishing with Central Oregon Fishing Guided Tours
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013