0264 Garvin's Gift-Private Pool, Pet Friendly, Near Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kitty Hawk house description
Escape to this bright and cheery beach house for the perfect family getaway to the Outer Banks.
Boasting a reverse-floor plan, “Garvin’s Gift” has 4 bedrooms located on the mid-level. The 2 Queen Master Suites with Full Baths and Queen bedroom offer families with multiple adult couples plenty of space. A fourth bedroom with 2 sets of Twin bunk beds houses the kids with ease.
Keeping the kids entertained won't be a problem with an extensive video library, game room, private pool, and volleyball court. Adult kids will love the billiards table, wet bar, hot tub and 2 living areas. Enjoy Outer Banks sunrises over a cup of morning coffee or stargazing with the kids at night from one of the spacious decks.
Let 'Garvin's Gift' be your gift this year! Located approximately 945 feet to beach access in Kitty Hawk at Milepost 3.
Keywords: Beach Vacation Rental in Kitty Hawk, NC
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Gas Fireplace:
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Hockey
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Ping Pong Table
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- In addition to lazy days soaking up rays, Golfing, Boating, Shopping, Swimming, Restaurants, Surfing, Mini Golf, Sightseeing and Cinemas, here are a few things to keep you busy from Corolla to Roanoke Island: Wild Mustangs of Carova, Currituck Heritage Park (home of the Whalehead Club, Center for Wildlife Education & the Currituck Lighthouse), National Audubon’s Pine Island Bird Sanctuary, Icarus Memorial to Flight, Avalon Fishing Pier & Arcade, Wright Brother’s Monument, Jockey’s Ridge State Park (Largest Living Sand Dune on the East Coast!), NC Aquarium Annex at Jennette’s Pier, Bodie Island Lighthouse, Oregon Inlet Fishing Marina, Elizabethan Gardens, Fort Raleigh National Historic Site, The Lost Colony Outdoor Drama, NC Aquarium, NC Maritime Museum, Roanoke Marshes Lighthouse, Freedman’s Colony of Roanoke Island & Roanoke Island Festival Park....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Special Holiday Rates: 11/17/2012 to 11/23/2012: $1450 weekly 12/22/2012 to 1/4/20 01/05/13 to 05/24/13: $ 950.00 05/25/13 to 06/07/13: $ 1,350.00 06/08/13 to 06/28/13: $ 2,950.00 06/29/13 to 08/16/13: $ 3,250.00 08/17/13 to 09/06/13: $ 1,850.00 09/07/13 to 09/20/13: $ 1,250.00 09/21/13 to 12/31/13: $ 950.00
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013