Downtown Telluride Luxury Penthouse - Rooftop Deck - Hot Tubs!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ballard House condo description
The Ballard Penthouse
230 South Pine Street, Telluride, Colorado 81435
3 Bedrooms, 4.5 Bathrooms - Downtown Telluride Penthouse - Sleeps 8
Featuring what may be the largest & most spectacular outdoor deck in all of Telluride(2,544 sq ft), the newly-completed Ballard Penthouse is a one-of-a-kind luxury rental property located just one and a half blocks from the Gondola & Main St.
With a open & expansive Great room, gourmet kitchen and dining area overlooking Ingram Falls, the San Miguel River & the Town Park, the residence's 3,500 sq ft of net living area accomodates both family & entertaining in a private, yet central location.
A sophisticated design and three separate suites are punctuated by custom finishes & fixtures, top-of-the line appliances, plaster walls & exotic marbles, granites & limestone. Understated yet elegant, the residence is accessed by a private elvator that opens into the units warm interiors.
LOCATION: Located 1.5 blocks to Telluride Ski Area, Gondoa, Lift 8, Center Main Street, Village Market and Telluride Town Park.
Guests have the convenience of walking to everything.
• 2,000 Square Foot Furnished Main Deck
- 8 Person Hot Springs Hot Tub
- Unobstructed Mountain Views of Ajax Peak and Ingram Falls
- Wolf Outdoor Cooking Range
- Outdoor Dining Table with seating for 6 and Umbrella
- Large Cantilever Umbrella for shade in lounge chairs.
• 1,000 Square Foot Private Master Bedroom Deck
- 4 Person Hot Springs Hot Tub
• Open and Expansive Great Room
• 2 - Steel Beam See-through Fireplaces
• Media Room with 55' 3D LED HDTV
• Crestron Home Intelligence
- Sirius Radio - Whole Property Surround Sound
- Ipod Dock
• Gourmet Kitchen with Top-of-the-line Appliances
- Wine Fridge
- Miele Coffee System
• Exotic Granite Kitchen Countertops
• Hickory Wood Floors throughout
• Direct Elevator Entry
• Half Bathroom / Powder Room - Custom Wash Basin
• 2 - Reserved Underground Heated Garage Parking Spaces
King-sized Bed, Steal Beam and Stone Gas Fireplace, 32 Inch LED HDTV - Direct TV, Private Deck with Hot Tub, Spacious Walk-in Closet
MASTER SPA: Large Jetted Roman Tub, Glass Walk-in Steam Shower, Over-sized Double Custom Vanity, Limestone and Marble Counters & Flooring, Flat Screen TV - Direct TV
Queen-sized Bed, 42 Inch LCD Flat HDTV - Direct TV - Sirius Radio
2ND BATHROOM: Large Jetted Tub, Glass Walk-in Shower with Rain Showerhead, 27 Inch LCD HDTV - Direct TV - Sirius Radio
2 Twins (Can be converted to King upon request), 42 Inch LCD HDTV - Sirius Radio
3RD BATHROOM: Large Air Bubble Tub, Glass Steam Shower, 27 Inch LCD HDTV - Direct TV - Sirius Radio
MEDIA ROOM: 55 Inch Samsung LED 3D HDTV - Direct TV - BluRay Player. Large sectional sofa can be converted into Full Size sleeper.
MEDIA BATHROOM: Glass Shower
TAX AND ADDITIONAL FEES:
•Checkout Cleaning Fee: $500.00
•Limited Liability Insurance: $39.00 – Protects you up to $3,000.00 in accidental damage, theft or lost keys to a home.
By Colorado State Law, occupancy cannot exceed the maximum amount of 8 for this property at anytime.
SAVE MONEY - GET THE BEST VALUE AND DEAL - PACKAGING and SUPER DISCOUNTS on...
• Lift Tickets
• Ski/Board Equipment Rentals
• Car Rentals
• Winter/Summer Activities
Keywords: Penthouse, Downtown Telluride Penthouse, Telluride Penthouse Near Lift, Telluride Penthouse with Amazing Views, Ballard Penthouse
Bus Lic #14646
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 4.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Gas Fireplace:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub:
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Not Necessary
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Basketball Court
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Massage Therapist
- Cross Country Skiing
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Telluride Bluegrass Festival, Telluride Blues and Brews, Telluride Film Festival, Telluride Wine Festival, Telluride Mountain Film, 4th of July Telluride Winter Season: Alpine skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, hike-to skiing w/in the resort, back-country guided skiing, world renowned ski school , heli-skiing, cat-skiing (nearby Silverton Mountain), snow shoeing, snow mobiling, children's activities at the eco-adventure center, multiple terrain parks, NASTAR, sleigh ride dinners & dinners to Alpino Vino via enclosed snow-coach, nearby hot springs (driving distance). Summer: hiking, mountain biking, fly fishing, jeep trails, championship golf courses, tennis, paddle tennis, rock climbing, frisbee golf, access to high altitude lakes and trails, access to 14,000 ft peaks, rafting, childrens activites at eco-adventure center, world acclaimed summer festivals. Historic Telluride offers a rustic & authentic western town with unparalled dining experiences and lively nightlife....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Fantastic Penthouse. Absolute top of the line everything, super easy check-in, walk to everything, incredible views of town park and the east canyon. If super high end is what you are looking for this is it!
- Guest John K. (New Orleans)
- Date of stay 05/27/11
- Review Submitted 05/31/11
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway.
During this stay the property was under previous ownership or management.
Rates from $859 to $2,249 Nightly - 5 Night Minimum (unless otherwise specified) Sales Tax 12.4% - Checkout Cleaning Fee: $500 - Limited Liability Insurance: $39 Christmas/New Years 12/21-1/3/2013 - 5 Night Min | Jan/Feb Special 1/4-2/12/2013 Winter Regular 2/13-3/24/2013 | End Ski Season & Spring Special 3/25-6/8/2013 Summer 2013 6/9-8/27/2013 | Bluegrass 6/19-6/23/2013 5 Night Min. Film Fest 8/28-9/2/2013 5 Night Min | Blues & Brews 9/12-9/15/2013 5 Night Min Fall Offseason - 9/16-11/20/2013 - Call Directly 877-450-8838 For Best Rate Quote Free Night Specials Available During Certain Seasons | Rates Subject to Change
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Telluride Airport (TEX) at 5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2009
Why Ballard House:
We built and designed the Ballard Penthouse to be a one of a kind luxury residence in Downtown Telluride that can be enjoyed by discerning couples and families. The Ballard Penthouse is the result, where guests are pampered by the finest finishes, furnishings and latest smart home technology; all while being surrounded by the amazing alpine vistas, trails, festivals, shops, restaurants that make Telluride one of the top destination resorts in the United States.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Our guests have chosen the Ballard Penthouse for a variety of celebrations - Family Vacations, Couples Getaways, Honeymoon, Birthdays. We've even had the pleasure of hosting some of the most recognizable celebrities, whose names remain our secret :) Other guests who come enjoy the Penthouse for its ability to act as base camp and entertainment center. The Main Deck which is over 2,000 square feet has been the venue for music events and private parties attended by a long list of high net worth socialites. The Ballard Penthouse has many unique benefits; however, we believe that what guests most enjoy is something that not everyone has access to, and this property represents this lifestyle.
- Primary: +1 (877) 450-8838 (Toll Free)
- Secondary: +1 (970) 728-8838
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Unobstructed Views of Ajax & Ingram Falls-Wolf Outdoor Cooking Range-Furnish
Large, Open Living Area-Steel Beam See-through Gas Fireplace-Spectacular Views
Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen - Top-of-the-Line Appliances - Exotic Granite
Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed,, Glass Walk-in Steam Shower, Double Vanity
Large Private Deck off Master Suite with Hot Tub and Outdoor Furniture
Guest Bedroom - 2 Twins - High Definition Flat Screen TV - En Suite Bathroom
Guest Bedroom - 2 Twins - High Definition - Penthouse is on Top Floor - Downtow
Large Custom Built Walk-in Closet in Master Bedroom
Main Rooftop Deck: Views, Outdoor Wolf Grill, Large Hot Tub, Outdoor Furniture
Media Area: Large 55" 3D High Definition Flat Screen TV, Full Private Bath
Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed, Flat Screen TV, Steel Beam & Stone Gas Fireplace
Master Private Spa: Glass Steam Shower, Doors Lead to Private Deck with Hot Tub
Guest Bedroom - Queen-sized Bed - En Suite Bathroom with Air Bubble Tub
Ballard Penthouse Floor Plan - 3 Bedrooms, 4.5 Bath Penthouse - Amazing Views
Private Elevator Access Entrance Hallway
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013
3 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.