Cozy & Warm - Wooden Floored 1 BR Apt - Lively Neighbourhood
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Paris Arrondissement 18 apartment description
This cozy and warm 1 bedroom apt can sleep up to 4 guests. It is located in a rapidly developing area of Montmartre, the 'rue Ramey' district', 5mn walk from the Sacré Coeur church, full of young urban Parisian people. The apt is on the 2nd floor of a stone building in a calm street. There are plenty of shops around. The fresh market of rue du Poteau is not very far.
The apt offers a bright and large living room with 2 large windows. It is cleverly organized separated in 3 areas :
• the living rooms itself offers a convertible sofa, charm of a chimney and a nice armchair
• a desk area where a nice piece of furniture can be used to use a computer
• the open kitchen which develops around the wooden table seating 4 persons. The kitchen is well equipped and offers all needed for cooking.
The bedroom is an 'alcove' hidden behind sliding doors in the living room. If one leave the sliding doors open the whole living room feels like the bedroom.
The tiled mosaic bathroom has a shower, a sink, toilets.
The general decoration of the apartment charming and delicate and gives the apartment a very warm and cozy ambiance. This apartment offers a good standard and a convenient location.
The location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming and restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums.
• As you walk through Montmartre you will pass many winding and picturesque streets with fascinating houses, stairs and wonderful views over Paris. Look for the Montmartre Vineyard, walk to 'Place du Tertre' where artists will offer to draw your portrait and see Picasso’s house and the Salvador Dali museum. Visit the famous Sacre-Coeur Moorish-looking church.
• On the 'Rue des Abbesses' you will discover shops, cafes and clothing stores and in 'Rue Lepic' you will come across the market, wine shops - the cheese shop was rated n° 3 in France – bakeries and charcuteries. It’ll take a few days to select your preferred “café” !!! Walk down to the Moulin Rouge and experience the Paris nightlife.
• On the north side, close to the “Lamarck” metro station is the famous Rue du Poteau Market as well as quaint antique shops.
• The Champs-Elysees is only a ten-minute Metro ride, the Eiffel Tower, Le Marais, Les Halles, and Saint-Germain are all between 15-20 minutes from Abbesses
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Medical Services
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
In general, I had a really great experience living here! It's in a great location, it was perfect for 2 and I felt like I was really part of Parisian life. It's also really close to the metro. There were a few downfalls, however. The washing machine broke down and it seems to easily break down. Also the shower floods if you aren't careful. These problems are small when I reflect back on my magical week in Paris. I would recommend this place to anyone, but be sure to bring some coins for the laundromat. ;)
- Guest J-Lee (Beijing, china)
- Date of stay 06/30/13
- Review Submitted 07/10/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway, sightseeing, families with young children, age 55+, tourists without a car, girls getaway.
Manager response: Hi Jason, thanks for your nice comments. Let me inform our new guests that the washer was replaced with a brand new one yesterday. This one is under warranty for 2 years :-) Sincerely Jean-Noel.
The apartment was very bright and comfortable and had everything we could possibly need! We felt safe and secure in the apartment and surrounding area. The street the apartment is located on is very quiet with three very good restaurants! Overall, we had a wonderful time and the location of the apartment was within walking distance to the metro which allowed us to get to all the tourist attractions in a fast and efficient manner!
- Guest Elena (Airdrie)
- Date of stay 04/09/13
- Review Submitted 04/19/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway.
A very comfortable apartment and stay
A very comfortable apartment and stay
The apt. was close to shops and restaurants. I really appreciated how easy it was to reserve and pay for this apartment, and how easy it was to find and get into when we arrived in Paris. We had clear instructions on how to enter the building. After our stay, the deposit was returned within 1 week, again via paypal. The apartment has everything you need to prepare basic meals. Having wifi was a big bonus and greatly appreciated. The apt. also has trash and recycling facilities onsite. In Beau Paris was easy to reach via email - before, during and after the trip. There were very helpful when we had questions about the apartment and the neighborhood. I would definitely consider renting this or another property in the future.
- Guest Chris (USA)
- Date of stay 09/19/12
- Review Submitted 12/11/12
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway, sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway.
From €65/Night ... €430/Week ... 5 Nights Minimum on All Rentals. Rates depend on Season listed below and number of guests if applicable Low Season ... Jan-Feb-Nov / Mid Season ... Mar-Aug High Season .. Apr-Jul/Sep/Oct/end Dec Christmas season - 3 weeks High season rates - 1 Low season rate We are open to rate discussion based on specific situations
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: E-mail strongly preferred - Fast & Detailled answer - Click on 'Submit'
- Secondary: PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK FOLDERS FOR OUR REPLIES We answer all mails within 24H max
- Tertiary: +33 1 82 52 25 80 Please remind Paris is 9h ahead of California
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Apt BACHELET - Montmartre - Living area with wooden floor and a fire place
Apt BACHELET - Montmartre - Comfortable and original living area.
Apt BACHELET - Montmartre - Dining area for 4.
Apt BACHELET - Montmartre - Alcove Bedroom offers a comfortable Double Bed
Apt BACHELET - Montmartre - Nicely designed, mosaic Bathroom offers a shower
Apt BACHELET - Montmartre - Apt is on the 2nd floor of the building.
Apt BACHELET - Montmartre - One of the maby café terrace to discover and enjoy
Apt BACHELET - Montmartre - One of the antiques shops to discover.
Apt BACHELET - Montmartre - The Moulin Rouge is walkable distance from the apt.
Apt BACHELET - Montmartre - View from the 'Sacre Coeur' esplanade
Apt BACHELET - Montmartre - Artist's Workshop in 'Bateau Lavoir'
Apt BACHELET - Montmartre - Jean Cocteau Statue 'Le Passe Muraille'
Apt BACHELET - Montmartre - Living area with the convertible sofa.
Apt BACHELET - Montmartre - Open kitchen is fully equipped.
Apt BACHELET - Montmartre - The living room is connected to the bedroom.
Apt BACHELET - Montmartre - The bedroom sliding doors ensure privacy.
Apt BACHELET - Montmartre - Bathroom sink
Apt BACHELET - Montmartre - The Sacré Coeur Church from a street close by.
Apt BACHELET - Montmartre - The subway station is 4mn from the apartment.
Apt BACHELET - Montmartre - The Sacré Coeur is on top of the hill
Apt BACHELET - Montmartre - The Sacré Coeur
Apt BACHELET - Montmartre - The Vines from Montmartre
Apt BACHELET - Montmartre -A boulangerie in the old Montmartre area
Apt BACHELET - Montmartre - Rue Lepic famous cheese shop
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 21, 2013