Mistle Cove - Spacious Oceanfront Condo!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Mistle Cove condo description
Mistle Cove is situated on the south coast of Barbados in the heart of St. Lawrence Gap, the "in" location for dining and night life. You can walk to any of the many restaurants and find a wide variety of cuisine in casual atmospheres, some with spectacular over-the-water seating. As you walk you will hear live music from many of the cafes and pubs in the Gap.
Enjoy the sound of the surf. Swim in the private pool or the sea. Soak up the sun on the private sandy beach or the white sandy beach just beyond the rocks that stretches for miles.
Keywords: Oceanfront Condominium
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Our spacious air conditioned apartments are beautifully furnished with two bedrooms (MBR King, GBR King or 2 Twins, two oversized bathrooms, large private balconies, fully-equipped modern kitchens, washer/dryer, etc. All crockery, cutlery, linens and utilities are included as is housekeeper service, The grounds are gated with parking inside. High-speed wireless internet access in unit, Overseas telephone and convenience store are located immediately outside the grounds...moreless
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Visit the great beaches of Barbados for swimming, kite and wind surfing, diving and snorkeling - and Bathsheba on the East Coast, for world-class surfing. Try some serious deep-sea fishing or a more laid back excursion combining fishing, swimming and picnicking. Horse racing and polo are very popular, Play any of our excellent golf courses such as Barbados Golf & Country Club which is nearby. For the more energetic, join an island safari tour, go swimming with the turtles or spend an afternoon golfing or shopping. Come discover our island paradise, surrounded by a coast of sandy beaches and bays...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter (Dec 15-Apr 15) .. $275-300/night (7 night minimum) .. $1925-2100/week. Summer (Apr 16-Aug 31) .. $195-220/night (5 night minimum) .. $1365-1540/week. Fall (Sept 1-Dec 14) .. $149-195/night (7 night minimum) .. $1043-1365/week. Holidays and Special Events may be higher rates and/or longer minimum stay. There is an additional charge for and an approved extra guest. All taxes and fees are included in the rate. There are NO additional charges. 25% deposit required within 10 days. Balance due 60 days in advance of arrival. Check our website for exact rates and availability and to book on-line.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: +1 3057353867
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Check here for rates and availability.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Relax on your Private Balcony
Sea-side Pool Area and Beach Entrance
Mistle Cove Apartment Interior
View of Dover Beach
Mistle Cove from the Sea
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013