Paradise Retreat - 5bdrm Lakefront Home - Next to Beach & Pool
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Big Canoe house description
This home offers the Best Location and Views in Big Canoe! Enjoy relaxing Lake, Golf Course, and Mountain Views from within this 5 bdrm (all with queen beds), 3 1/2 bath mountain home. The home is centrally located and is a 2 minute walk from the Beach, Pool, Rock Slide, Fitness Center and Tennis Center. Enjoy miles of Hiking Trails and discover 2 Waterfalls and a meandering Mountain Stream. Enjoy a Championship 27 Hole Golf Course and a New $10 Million Clubhouse with both Gourmet Dining and a Sports Pub.
For Exceptional Accommodations, look no further. The dramatic Great Room has dramatic views in every season and a beautiful river rock, wood-burning Fireplace. Free WiFi as well as 2 Flat Screen TVs, one large screen TV, 3 DVD/VHS players and Surround-Sound audio system complete with a receiver, AM/FM tuner and CD player (supports MP3 and DVD-R formats). Entertain from this Gourmet, Well Equipped Kitchen. The home is equipped with cookware, kitchenware, an outdoor gas grill as well as linens, soap, shampoo, tissues, paper towels, garbage bags and firewood (seasonal). Retreat to the Luxurious Master Suite with a Flat Screen TV and DVD/VHS/Netflix player or soak in the Jacuzzi tub in the spacious master bath. The Game Room offers a large TV with a DVD/VHS player, a professional Fooseball table and board games. Stroll out to the lower deck and lose track of time suspended in the Air Chairs overlooking the Lake.
This home truly has it all: Beautiful Views, a Perfect Location close to all of Big Canoe's Amenities and the comfort of a Inviting Resort Home. Tailor your next Vacation to be as Active or Relaxing as you wish as a guest in our home.
Keywords: lake view, home, cabin
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only:
- Children Welcome:
- Limited Accessibility:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 3.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Catering Available
- Ice Maker
- Parking Off Street:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Books, Board Games, DVD Movies, CDs, Foosball Table, Screened porch with Furnishings, Large 2-level deck with Furnishings and Spectacular Lake and Golf Course views, Blender, Toaster, Iron and Ironing Board, Pillows, Tissues, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Soap, Shampoo, Detergent, 2 Dryers, Hot Tub (shared at nearby Fitness Center), Pool (shared at nearby beach, and Fitness Center), Charcoal Grill BBQ at nearby beach, NO PETS...moreless
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio:
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- As a guest to Big Canoe's gated mountain community, you'll have access to all of Big Canoe's diverse amenities: miles of trails and waterfalls, baseball and soccer fields, basketball and bocce ball courts, and playgrounds. You can pay for the use of the following Big Canoe amenities, 27-hole championship golf course, outdoor tennis complex, Fitness Center includes indoor pool, indoor tennis, aerobics, exercise machines, on-site masseuse and trainer, popular swimming facility with beach and pool, paddleboats & canoes, waterfall rockslide, beach volleyball, snack bar, BBQ picnic area, boating & fishing, catering and fine dining. The following amenities are a short drive from the gates of Big Canoe: Amicalola Falls, the largest waterfall east of the Mississippi, river rafting, North GA Premium Outlet Mall, largest kangaroo farm outside of Australia, gold mining, charming small towns and other mountain activities....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Our family just had our best reunion vacation in over 12 years of getting together every summer for a week of fun and relaxation, and quality family time! We are all very well-traveled families, and have stayed at various resorts throughout the southeast. We have very high expectations, and this home and its location exceeded our demanding expectations. The pictures of this beautiful home don't do it justice. The home is very spacious, clean, and beautifully furnished. The best part of the home is its VIEWS and LOCATION; you can easily walk anywhere you want to go - the beach, pool, indoor swimming/tennis, ballfield, playground, dining, grocery store, etc. The views in the summer will take your breath away, and I can only imagine what they must look like in the other seasons. We're already planning a Winter getaway in Big Canoe, and we know where we'll be staying. I would definitely recommend this home highly!
- Guest leisurelife (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Date of stay 07/01/07
- Review Submitted 09/04/07
The owner (Kevin W) gave us 5-star treatment from the first phone call until we left the property. The house was very clean and was exactly what we expected. Thanks Kevin!
- Guest none (alabama)
- Date of stay 11/11/12
- Review Submitted 11/23/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children, sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, romantic getaway.
The L FAMILY
The L FAMILY
We had a wonderful time! Weather was not great the first few days but we made the best of it! Went to a wine festival, shopped in Dahlonega, Ziplines @ N Georgia Canopy Tours, golfed,pontoon boated on Lake Disharoon, Hiked in Amicalola Falls, Horseback riding, Shopping at the Outlet Mall, and hiking on Big Canoe Trails. Cocktails at the Club House and dinner at the Mexican Rest. Everything was wonderful!! And any problem that we had was solved by KEVIN!! Thanks Kevin for all your Help!
- Guest Bob Losi (Clearwater. Florida)
- Date of stay 06/08/12
- Review Submitted 07/01/12
Recommended for: Adventure seekers.
Peak Season ... April 1 - October 31 & Holidays ... $340/nt ... $1895/wk Off Peak Season ... November 1 - March 31 ... $265/night ... $1500/wk 2 night minimum stay, 3 Night Minimum for Major Holidays at Peak Rates Week Minimum June & July (Sat - Sat) $100 Cleaning Fee for all stays $250.00 Reservation Deposit Required, Balance due 14 days prior to arrival Credit Card Kept on File for Security Deposit of $250 Required We have (9) additional houses in same area which can accomodate larger groups!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2007
- Primary: (404)788-7635 (Georgia, USA)
- Secondary: (800) 952-7028 Kevin White
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of Paradise Retreats lake house
Gournet kitchen and breakfast bar
View of great room and kitchen
Luxurious master bedroom
Additional upstairs bedroom
Game room with foosball, large TV/DVD with lovely lake and golf course views
Hike to beautiful Lower Falls
Fantastic fall foliage along the lake viewed from the upper deck
Spacious great room with fantastic views!
Dining Room overlooking the snowy golf course and mountains
View from upper deck overlooking lake, golf course and mountains
Upstairs bedroom with lake and mountain views
Downstairs bedroom overlooking lake and golf course
Relax in the air chairs on the lower deck
The pool, beach, rock slide and canoes are just steps away
Explore the log cabin just a short hike away
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Sunday, October 13, 2013
5 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.